Farang noi in a bikini

advancebooking

"True you see mi inna pants and ting

See mi in a 'alter back

Sey mi gi' you heart attack

Gimme likkle bass, make me wine up me waist"

Are you from Wales?

No. Why Wales?

Because I understood 8 words out of 29. If you were an Aussie I'd av only understood 4.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I come from a place where we have sex in public in the streets. I think the western world is so backwards, it seems like guys and girls always cover their genitals in public.

What is wrong with showing the genitals in public? Westerners are so shy...

See mi in a 'alter back

Are you from Wales?

No. Why Wales?

Because I understood 8 words out of 29. If you were an Aussie I'd av only understood 4.

If you are really interested you can paste the quote into Google and I am sure you can find an explanation pretty easily too.

See mi in a 'alter back

Are you from Wales?

No. Why Wales?

If you are really interested you can paste the quote into Google and I am sure you can find an explanation pretty easily too.

I get it. Green is a common surname derived from several languages, most commonly in Scotland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_%28surname%29

its actually a poor attempt at Rastafarian type speech I think, the record was total crap, if you really really really want to hear it its on youtube,

It was a one hit wonder many many moons ago.

See mi in a 'alter back

Are you from Wales?

No. Why Wales?

I get it. Green is a common surname derived from several languages, most commonly in Scotland.

I believe you are correct in what you say - but my name is Geen.

See mi in a 'alter back

Are you from Wales?

No. Why Wales?

I believe you are correct in what you say - but my name is Geen.

So it is. My fault. I put in an r automatically.

• Like 1

This is not "thai" culture.

Thai women used to walk around bare breasted a hundred years ago. The King brought back the custom of covering up from his travels to Europe. He adored western culture. Walked around in a roman suit. Since then Thais (or any other country) have been unknowingly forced to emulate western industrialists/bankers instructions. You might call it culture. In the west we are (or used to be) front loaded with experiences since an early age. Thats why we evolve! It induces genius in kids. In oppressed and decadent societies people stay childish all through their lives. Hence cannot swim cannot do this or that. These countries are not developoing at all. they are furnished by the west.

Edited by horisize

This is not "thai" culture.

Thai women used to walk around bare breasted a hundred years ago. The King brought back the custom of covering up from his travels to Europe. He adored western culture. Walked around in a roman suit. Since then Thais (or any other country) have been unknowingly forced to emulate western industrialists/bankers instructions. You might call it culture. In the west we are (or used to be) front loaded with experiences since an early age. Thats why we evolve! It induces genius in kids. In oppressed and decadent societies people stay childish all through their lives. Hence cannot swim cannot do this or that. These countries are not developoing at all. they are furnished by the west.

Thai cultural mandates (1939 -42) were from Plaek Pibulsonggram (Phibun) and that was the end of the topless stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_cultural_mandates

Thai morals and custom are easy to change as evidenced by the above.

Edited by thailiketoo

To add to KERRY D

in Muslim culture holding hands is a sign of friendship. that is why it is ok for a guy to hold a guys hand and a woman to hold a womans hand BUT a guy touching a woman's hand that is not his wife will get them both in deep trouble as they are expressing affection.

Believe me when i tell you that Pakistani men are just as horny and hetero as any others.

• Like 1

go give it a try, swim in your pants and t-shirts, in the salty sea, then when getting back to the beach, sit down in a chair and try to relax in your wet clothes. You will soon see why the Thais only go swimming short of driving back home, so they can sit on the pickup in their wet clothes trying to look and appear happy. They must feel like crabs in a rubber suit . .it is so reekingly uncomfortable, and so far off from a relaxed way to handle your day at the beach. Yes you are right, pity them for their inability to catch the "right" feeling. Som Nam Na I would say

I never take my clothes of, I always swim with my clothes on and shower with my clothes on.

another tv member who thinks that his culture (west) is superior and if the thais dont agree or bow down to it, then they are considered third world

I don’t think most westerners think their culture is superior they merely prefer their culture. It is interesting to observe other cultures but personally I like and feel most comfortable with my own cultural norms.

Thai culture is fascinating but I would never be happy to be bound by it and I’m sure Thai people would be not be as comfortable with mine.

As a westerner that lived many years in Asia having recently moved back to the west I must say I really like being in my own culture and with my native people again, its much less of a struggle.

I really don't give a sh**. Why, if you moved back to your culture would you think that someone who lives in Thailand or posts on a Thai forum would want to know you are happier back in your home?

I ask because there are hundreds of posts daily saying how handsome Farang men are and how much smarter and better is their culture. I get the fact that you are full of yourself but why post here and tell me?

You’re not that clever are you? Difficult for you to comprehend the concepts and perceptions of another, is it?

It must be agonizing for anyone that has to interact with you, it is for me and I’ve only experienced a few sentences of your brand of venomous interaction.

In life you get back what you give out, you have some dues to pay, the law of nature will deal with you, your toxic, the gift you give the world is that you diminish your longevity with your poisonous attitude.

• Like 1

The OP notes this happened at a small waterfall inside a national park. There are many such small waterfalls in the Kingdom within the national park and national forest system and most are usually only visited by the local rural folks and less often by the urban folks. And although all of these rural folks have seen pictures of bikini clad lasses, they probably rarely, if ever, have seen a lass in the flesh wearing such skimpy attire so of course they make a comment and sniggle. If I had never seen a young lass in a bikini you can bet my eyes would be popping and my tongue wagging at my neighbor while displaying a well known s@#% eating grin. OK, let's be honest, my eyes still pop out a bit on the first warm-day visit to a beach after a long cold winter. Point being that anyone, especially women, visiting these smaller, and perhaps more remote swimming holes in the Kingdom would be well advised to bring along more conservative swim attire. Its all about being respectful of the local mores.

another tv member who thinks that his culture (west) is superior and if the thais dont agree or bow down to it, then they are considered third world

I don’t think most westerners think their culture is superior they merely prefer their culture. It is interesting to observe other cultures but personally I like and feel most comfortable with my own cultural norms.

Thai culture is fascinating but I would never be happy to be bound by it and I’m sure Thai people would be not be as comfortable with mine.

As a westerner that lived many years in Asia having recently moved back to the west I must say I really like being in my own culture and with my native people again, its much less of a struggle.

I really don't give a sh**. Why, if you moved back to your culture would you think that someone who lives in Thailand or posts on a Thai forum would want to know you are happier back in your home?

I ask because there are hundreds of posts daily saying how handsome Farang men are and how much smarter and better is their culture. I get the fact that you are full of yourself but why post here and tell me?

You’re not that clever are you? Difficult for you to comprehend the concepts and perceptions of another, is it?

It must be agonizing for anyone that has to interact with you, it is for me and I’ve only experienced a few sentences of your brand of venomous interaction.

In life you get back what you give out, you have some dues to pay, the law of nature will deal with you, your toxic, the gift you give the world is that you diminish your longevity with your poisonous attitude.

I get it. But why do you post here. You left Thailand. Why come back and post on Thai Visa?

You wrote, "As a westerner that lived many years in Asia having recently moved back to the west I must say I really like being in my own culture and with my native people again, its much less of a struggle."

I understand that. Up to you. But I really did have simple question. Why, if you have gone, do you come on Thai Visa and tell people you are happy not to be here?

farang no understand...

sad.pngsad.png Now that is just MEAN and NASTY

You post a pic like that w00t.gif and do not tell us what beach we can find these loveliesclap2.gif at.

have mercy

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

All you have to do now is figure out which one is Somchai...

• Like 1

I get it. But why do you post here. You left Thailand. Why come back and post on Thai Visa?

You wrote, "As a westerner that lived many years in Asia having recently moved back to the west I must say I really like being in my own culture and with my native people again, its much less of a struggle."

I understand that. Up to you. But I really did have simple question. Why, if you have gone, do you come on Thai Visa and tell people you are happy not to be here?

thailiketoo

I guess you assume Thai Visa is only for people that live in Thailand, well I lived there for the last 8 years I can speak, read and write Thai, irrespective of your opinion I think I have a right to deliver my perspective on this forum.

I guess your assumption is that I dislike Thailand, I don’t understand how you got that impression, no country is perfect, there are issues I have with Thailand and there but there are issues here as well. I have a home in the east, I have one in the west, I like both places.

I didn’t leave Thailand because I like the west so much more, nor did I leave never to return. My Father passed and I have an elderly Mother that needs my help, after almost a decade away from my family I want to spend some time with them, they are not going to be around forever.

It is nice to be in my native culture speaking my native tongue, in no way does that translate into “I’m not happy when I’m in Thailand”.