Chicken Fried Steak, Bad News...Good News

ThePunPun

Low Fat? I'm not bring nasty and it's probably wonderful. But it's a serious problem in restaurants in Chiang Mai......very few seem to cater for a low fat option. For some older people ...medical issues make it very important that a low fat option be available for some oldies....

Mikey, I am in agreement with you 100%....... With our Chicken Fried Steak Dinner, you can cut your fat intake in half.......

Order the C F Stk Din...... eat half ...... take the other half home....... up to your will power as to when the half mark is hit...

G

I wish that you had told me this before I went by the other day and ate the whole thing. I'm so ashamed.

• Like 1

We'd like to stop by next month. Are there easy directions to your place, for an out-of-towner?

Because you were kind enough to ask.....

MaptoThePunPun.jpg

Now if you are the type of person who need to know North is to the top......turn the page 90deg to the left.......now I can't offer anything for the pain in your neck..... just kidding..... poking fun at a fellow poster...... North is to the right as printed.

Look to see you when you get here.

G

Edited by Gonzo the Face
  • Like 1

Low Fat? I'm not bring nasty and it's probably wonderful. But it's a serious problem in restaurants in Chiang Mai......very few seem to cater for a low fat option. For some older people ...medical issues make it very important that a low fat option be available for some oldies....

Mikey, I am in agreement with you 100%....... With our Chicken Fried Steak Dinner, you can cut your fat intake in half.......

Order the C F Stk Din...... eat half ...... take the other half home....... up to your will power as to when the half mark is hit...

G

I wish that you had told me this before I went by the other day and ate the whole thing. I'm so ashamed.

not to feel ashamed UG........ Don't consider cleaning you plate so well as a sin..... besides about a minute after you left the rain started and I am sure you had your sins washed away...

G

G

Was the second course the Fish and Chips or the Beans and Franks. smile.pngbiggrin.png