44 to 55 is a whopping 25% markup. Worth a substantial FX conversion at 55 by Sterling holders.

or wait till it reaches 60!

Which it most certainly will now a Junta is in charge.

(Military coup, Migrant workers forced out, approaching sanctions from human trafficking, foreigner VISA restrictions)

The Baht if falling against all western currency.

(35 to the $$$ soon)

Thank goodness you got all that right.................................sad.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the end of year I hope to be out of UK property and leaving almost no cash there at all.

Ready for the next crash

I wouldn't necessarily disagree with what you are doing on the 2 counts that prices are good and the pound is high. I don't agree with your reasons given but always better to look at what people do rather than the why. The older one gets the more rationale to go liquid.

So did you clear the decks?

Pretty much.

But decided to keep the best performing two. Since they are very high yielding income generators; hard to create such a good income else where and the mortgages are good rates and magnify the returns. Ie 13% boosted to around 25-30%.

If/ when the printing presses are restarted and the pound drops hopefully I can benefit by the pounds being less to pay off from bht acclimated through investment over here.

I would have sold these last ones Actually; but the sales fell through due to tightened lending rules- and rather than re-list I choosing to keep them.

(I have about 60% Loan to value presently.)

Mine are HMO so would need full cash for investment if buying already set up like this.

I know of 8-9% net returns available still in the UK. That's Freehold and HMO style also, but Hands off/ fully managed.

Can PM me for details if interested seriously.