How to Download MP3 Music

Chao Lao Beach

From their Faq

I'm not in the UK, can I use get_iplayer?

You need a UK IP address to use get_iplayer, just like you would if you used the BBC iPlayer service.

http://squarepenguin.co.uk/faqs/

Ps: That's where I got that from, maybe they just wrote that to stay "legal" thumbsup.gif

Last time I checked, that wasn't the web site, but this is http://www.infradead.org/get_iplayer/html/get_iplayer.html thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Please look at the link from the original post on which I commented !

I like to listen to mp3s on my phone headphones as Im driving around. I love listening to BBC 6 Music (shows such as RadMac & Don Letts). I therefore use get I player which rips BBC radio shows in to mp3s.

Which links to ......

http://squarepenguin.co.uk/guides/radio-download-guide

And on that site I just looked at the Faq, maybe it's the same program or not, I have no idea as I am not interested in BBC Radio Shows thumbsup.gif

post-10213-0-08744800-1403857251_thumb.j

Edited by MJCM

And on that site I just looked at the Faq, maybe it's the same program or not, I have no idea as I am not interested in BBC Radio Shows thumbsup.gif

Yes, your link seems to be a front end /faq/forum of sorts for get-iplayer which is found on that site linked to the site I provided above. BTW, get-iplayer downloads TV shows as well without a VPN. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

So if u use that, it could obsolete UKTV?

However you have to download the show you wanna watch first instead of watching it "realtime".

I must try that. Thx

Sent from my iPad so Please excuse any typos

Can you buy a car FM modulator(100-200B) in Thailand? If yes, where? I'd like to give one a go.

When I was interested about this things,they were available in abundance.You stuck it into lighter socket,so

- the most visible part is - the plug.They come with internal memory or without.Internal memory size and maximum SDcard size is 1G-2G.Navigation is forward and back;you have remote control for it.Music must be

in mp3 128k format.There is also analog input.Today you can find more expensive models as well.

I bought them in electronic shops in Panthip Plazas;one shop had even set-up for testing on the spot.

You have to test it in your car and change if necessary(do it right away).

There are similar upmarket models available - 10$-30$.

You have to tune your modulator to quiet spot on FM spectrum if you live in town with many FM stations.