Invitation to the Grand Opening of the Thaivisa Lounge Bar in Bangkok on July 4

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a closing date for registration? Or is it open till 4th? I am mighty worried about knocking off someone's drink inadvertently due to lack of free space tongue.png

Registration closing around Wednesday/Thursday, not sure exact yet. Sign up now to ensure you don't get disappointed. Please have the Thaivisa App installed on your mobile device if possible, to make it easy in the door.

Cheers

Can't make it, something is shaking here I must attend.

Maybe I'll stop in next week.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

You must wear "I am not a newbie" T-shirt..............thumbsup.gif ................biggrin.png

laugh.png Aah toilet appointments have to be planned in advance when you're getting older. then....

• Like 1

You must wear "I am not a newbie" T-shirt..............thumbsup.gif ................biggrin.png

laugh.png Aah toilet appointments have to be planned in advance when you're getting older. then....

Someone asked me today if I was heading to the grand opening of, "The Enlarged Prostate".

I must admit I had no idea of what he was talking about.

I hope there will be wheelchair access for our zimmer frame users, with a ramp from the soi and the loos provided.

Someone asked me today if I was heading to the grand opening of, "The Enlarged Prostate".

I hope there will be wheelchair access for our zimmer frame users, with a ramp from the soi and the loos provided.

It seems this opportunity appeals more to the juvenile delinquents amongst us than to pillars of society and wisdom, like you and I.

Perhaps if Ian Forbes was invited as a headline guest appearance, more might be minded to attend...

I can see the head of the Church of Scotland having a go at me for that....

SC

• Like 2

It seems this opportunity appeals more to the juvenile delinquents amongst us than to pillars of society and wisdom, like you and I.

Perhaps if Ian Forbes was invited as a headline guest appearance, more might be minded to attend...

SC

My this has taken on a life of it's own.

My daughter is having a one off performance that night,

and between a night of drunken debauchery with the TVF savants

or supporting my progeny properly, the kid wins. :)

SC

or supporting my progeny properly, the kid wins. smile.png

Damn, the one "I am not a newbie" T-shirt will now be a lamp shade......sad.png ........smile.png

SC

or supporting my progeny properly, the kid wins. smile.png

Thanks Guru (savant?). My vocabulary of English has improved with learning the meaning of 2 words....debauchery and savant....Keep it coming......Queens English.....ha?? I am going to unleash these new words (at least for me) on my unsuspecting colleagues promptly. :)

• Like 1