EC dismisses charge of power abuse against Yingluck

webfact

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No the reason for the coup was that the yellows are unelectable so once again they hit the streets and force the army to stage a coup.

If you take the word of the peoples medium they have plotted this since 2010.

Anyway Thailand is where it is and the next elections will prove once again who the people really want!

You may be suprised at the next Election. Thaksins Village Fund Scheme will have been dismantled, so 70,000 villages will now get to have a vote according to their own wishes and not a compulsory one as under your beloved Reds.

Again and again with this non-sense. It has been proven quite clearly that people do not vote based on who gives them more money. And the army is in no way doing itself any favors by silencing people outright. The democrats are going to lose harder than they ever have in the past in the next elections.

If vote buying didn't influence voting behaviour politicians wouldn't do it. And you would appear to be rather ignorant of this little cultural thing called patronage.

Sent from somewhere in the Pacific

No, everyone has so much hatred for the coup-throwers that the PTP no longer need to dangle anything anymore to get the votes. And they do it because they don't want any loses, please go do some research, I think you may be the ignorant one here. Vote buying is occurring less and less with each subsequent election, i think this widespread vote-buying everyone speaks of by the PTP is nothing more than propaganda. Not saying there isn't any, but both sides do it and it's not anywhere as nearly as big as the mainstream narrative portrays it to be.

• Like 1

I love this lady. Do you?

She is beautiful. Are you?

She won an election. Did you?

Shut up and show some respect. Will you?

No, to all four.

When mindless adoration outnumbers critical examination, we are screwed.

This country has spent the last decade and then some proving that.

• Like 1

You may be suprised at the next Election. Thaksins Village Fund Scheme will have been dismantled, so 70,000 villages will now get to have a vote according to their own wishes and not a compulsory one as under your beloved Reds.

Again and again with this non-sense. It has been proven quite clearly that people do not vote based on who gives them more money. And the army is in no way doing itself any favors by silencing people outright. The democrats are going to lose harder than they ever have in the past in the next elections.

If vote buying didn't influence voting behaviour politicians wouldn't do it. And you would appear to be rather ignorant of this little cultural thing called patronage.

No, everyone has so much hatred for the coup-throwers that the PTP no longer need to dangle anything anymore to get the votes. And they do it because they don't want any loses, please go do some research, I think you may be the ignorant one here. Vote buying is occurring less and less with each subsequent election, i think this widespread vote-buying everyone speaks of by the PTP is nothing more than propaganda. Not saying there isn't any, but both sides do it and it's not anywhere as nearly as big as the mainstream narrative portrays it to be.

That is complete tosh and the majority of us who are not Thaksin fan boys know it...

I love this lady. Do you?

She is beautiful. Are you?

She won an election. Did you?

Shut up and show some respect. Will you?

I love this lady. Do you? No, I most certainly do not.

She is beautiful. Are you? If you say so, can't say I agree though and no I am not pretty either but what's that got to do with the price of tom yum goong ?!

She won an election. Did you? Uh....no she didn't. The party she was a member of won an election and her big brother appointed her as his proxy - she did not win anything, they were voting for Thaksin. And also remember they didn't have a majority vote either, yes they managed to fiddle the votes so they got more than anyone else but the majority of the country did not vote for them.

Shut up and show some respect. Will you? What has she or any other of the PTP clowns ever done to earn my respect ? Not one d-a-m-n thing ! SO no, I have no respect for them and neither do I have any for the fan boys such as yourself.

• Like 1

'everyone'?

Mind you the 'vote buying' issue seems to have changed from handing money before the election to promising money after the votes have been counted. That why we have this slogan 'respect your vote'.

Anyway none of that has anything to do with the E.C. throwing out some cases. Tha's all about showing respect for the law even after votes are cast.

No the reason for the coup was that the yellows are unelectable so once again they hit the streets and force the army to stage a coup.

Anyway Thailand is where it is and the next elections will prove once again who the people really want!

this

It's a pity the brainwashed only accept the nations bias articles!

They did trot out a few articles that gave me hope by obviously there's been a tap on the shoulder and it's all good news for Thailand and the rest of the world is wrong!

Paying people $15 to give people up or getting arrested for reading a book in a park speaks for itself.

A lot yellow supporters shouted that yingluck would flee but she's still here and handling the pressure with dignity and grace.

Can you imagine the outcry if she's found not guilty .

As for the reconciliation statement don't think everyone's on board because the nation says so.

Some people don't just roll over that easy and I'm not talking violence I talking both red and yellow and the respect my vote people.

We will see next election how right or wrong I am.

You don't see any positives and improvements since Yingluck can't mess with this country anymore?

well the baht's starting to slide......that'll be good for retirees..........as a wage earner I'm not so impressed.

What utter nonsense, the baht has remained around 32-33 against the US dollar for the past couple of months, slide nothing,where do you base that assessment from? It peaked at 32.8 at one stage last week, but this week has seen it remain steady.

Firstly don't just check t against one currency. OK?

Secondly - directly after the coup the baht remained pretty static....this almost certainly indicated that someone somewhere was prepared and was buying baht to stabilise it. This can only go on for a limited period - although Thailand does have very good reserves and bank balance.

Now the baht is beginning to slide and it remains to be seen how the world markets see the junta, especially in the light of the last junta (2006) who cause a market crash in Thailand with inadvisable and ill-thoughout currency restrictions.

Vote buying is propaganda eh? You are completely disconnected from the reality of Thai society. Go ask the nearest Thai - if you know one.

Positively comical.

And the red thugs still in hiding, inside or more likely outside the country. Smash them

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

YAWN!

Sent from my XT1033 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app