who are you behind that avatar?

Smurkster

Although its not really important...I always wonder, what is the age range behind the posters on Thai Visa?

If you are so inclined, maybe tell how old you are currently, how old you were when you came to Thailand, and in a few short words the first reason you came in the first place....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, when you first came to Thailand, did you stay continuously after that, or was it a long process to get where you are today?

maybe you first came at 25 and now you are 50, but does that mean you stayed an uninterrupted 25 years?

Used to work as an engineer on dredging ships worldwide on a six week on and off basis most of my free time was spent in Thailand met a Thai lady got married and divorced and still living in my home country and have three great kids .

I am Jasper Lamar Crabb and I am already dead before the movie starts so I just borrowed Jake/Jack's pic. BTW being dead didn't stop me from buying 25,000 acres in the San Fernando Valley a week after I died.

I am a young man of 67.

Came here 7 years ago to sample and taste the oysters, if they are the same as in the west.

After having 2 together in one night, never looked back, and stayed in Thailand.

As about my avatar, I had to find something moving, in case I forget about it.

Hope I answered all your questions.

What I got from the answers to this is simple. People here enjoy their privacy.

apparently so..that way they can continue to be keyboard warriors without any worry at all about anyone ever knowing squat about them

• Like 1

apparently so..that way they can continue to be keyboard warriors without any worry at all about anyone ever knowing squat about them

No need to make generalisations.

The Forum is full of stuff I and the Family do.

Instead of asking to be spoon-fed the information ... take a look around you.

... and yes ... that is my photo!

• Like 2

Many here know me personally...........whistling.gif

• Like 2

Reason for coming to Thailand first time was that I promised a friend. I also really was looking forward to get laid and have a nice time those first 10 days of that stay.....

Went home, sold everything and went back again 1 month later to Thailand, and have stayed here ever since..... I am today 63 and I have been living here since 2008..

Glegolo