How to track your girlfriend

sead

I keep a large bevy of puu-ying at beck and call due to my high virility (13 standard deviations above the mean). It's mandatory they all have 'find my iphone' installed along with the 'remote soundbox' app, and I keep it refreshed 24/7. Every now and then one of them will stray from the straight and narrow path - but I don't get angry... oh no sir. I just queue up the ol' Atomic Fart effect on soundbox and whilst they're in the middle of their romantic tryst.... BAM, a cornucopia of heavenly sound delivered compliments of Chiang Mike.

Or as Confucius eloquently put it: "I'm trying to tell y'all... it's sabotage"

</end bullsh*t>

Edited by ChiangMike

I keep a large bevy of puu-ying at beck and call due to my high virility (13 standard deviations above the mean). It's mandatory they all have 'find my iphone' installed along with the 'remote soundbox' app, and I keep it refreshed 24/7. Every now and then one of them will stray from the straight and narrow path - but I don't get angry... oh no sir. I just queue up the ol' Atomic Fart effect on soundbox and whilst they're in the middle of their romantic tryst.... BAM, a cornucopia of heavenly sound delivered compliments of Chiang Mike.

</end bullsh*t>

Is this the same as getting a taxi using Uber?

Edited by MJP

</end bullsh*t>

My hero wub.png.pagespeed.ce.auE7ON7hrr.png

What happened to trust?

Is that a word in the Thai dictionary I wonder?

Yes, of course it's in the Thai dictionary, you <snip>.

Must be so hard for some farang, staring down their big ugly hooters at all the plebs below them.

When will they learn, "If you lay down with the dogs, you end up with fleas".

There's some vile individuals in this world, every country I've visited is the same. Pity so many look down on Thailand, time to rack off, me thinks ;)

Who knows...you may even be able to get an App that turns their camera into a spy camera that feeds you video 24/7 IF you are into that sort of thing.

Otherwise, the entire subject is simply TMI (including sharing the details of your plumbing).

Cheers

Penile envy, us in the foot long club get that from all the short comers it seems.

Wow <deleted> you are some sleazeball you talk about a bar girl,from what you are saying you are a lot worse,or are you just dreaming? You should get a job as an private dick(tective) than you can perv on all the unfaithful GF Wifes and Husbands,You are a Sick person!!!

But, a well informed one!

If OP is actually serious and not just trolling for fun and profit, I would suggest he has his nose too close to the candy shop window. Needs to step back and see it for what it is. Girls he tries to delude himself into belief they are "good girls" are like taxis, not personal vehicles. Of course others are going to be "fares" and taken for a ride too. Like saying goes "You don't lose your girlfriend in Thailand, you lose your turn".

Not just Thai girls. Any long distance relationship is hard. Get her on Skype. Insist she sits where you want her to sit, next to her mother with a great big red toothed betel nut smile for good measure, but making sure the Thai husband is out of sight. Not that hard really.

01. Informative post. Possible to use in many ways. How, if and when, is really up to everyone individually.

02. People here talk about trust. By reading the answers and view all anonymous profiles I would say I wouldn't trust anyone here buying a milk at 7-11, except the OP.

03. What makes people here so astute they feel they have the authority and dignity to justify the flame to the OP? Because they have never ever in life (albeit their golden age) never mistrusted anyone they loved. And you can see they have a halo glowing when they walk and never cheated or lied either. Good for you.

04. Some information on Internet is not for everyone. Move on. Find something that interests you. Because investing all your hate, anger and cynism just shows how sad YOUR life is.

Now, let's the flaming begin. Please show me your true nature.

So, MrYang, just out of curiosity, how would you feel about someone tracking your whereabouts 24/7 without your knowledge? And please don't respond with some ridiculous comment like "I never cheat." This is about right to privacy...or is that something that you're ready to relinquish?

01. Informative post. Possible to use in many ways. How, if and when, is really up to everyone individually.

02. People here talk about trust. By reading the answers and view all anonymous profiles I would say I wouldn't trust anyone here buying a milk at 7-11, except the OP.

03. What makes people here so astute they feel they have the authority and dignity to justify the flame to the OP? Because they have never ever in life (albeit their golden age) never mistrusted anyone they loved. And you can see they have a halo glowing when they walk and never cheated or lied either. Good for you.

04. Some information on Internet is not for everyone. Move on. Find something that interests you. Because investing all your hate, anger and cynism just shows how sad YOUR life is.

So, MrYang, just out of curiosity, how would you feel about someone tracking your whereabouts 24/7 without your knowledge? And please don't respond with some ridiculous comment like "I never cheat." This is about right to privacy...or is that something that you're ready to relinquish?

I think Edward Snowden recently blew that myth right out of the water 555.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by watso63

It's pathetic to see how many posters talk very bad about the girls while probably over 90% of you are married to a bar girl or whatever story she told you where she's from or regardless the job she was doing when you met her. Agree or not with the OP but dont tell us your wife/gf is "" different ""

Send from my Galaxy S4 4G LTE

Edited by boike
  • Like 1

It's not about if I like it or not. It's FYI. OP doesn't say YOU have to do it. Nor does he argues whether it is moral or not.

If OP gives tips about how to solve a hangover - is your reply whether one should get drunk at all?

If OP gives tips about how to buy cheap cigarettes - is your reply whether it is good to smoke at all?

If OP gives tips about how to properly lock your gun - is your reply whether one should have a gun at all?

It's not about liking. It's about information and knowledge. And you don't have to like it. And also consider this: Any argument will have zero credibility when doing so anonymously.

But answering your question: I wouldn't mind having this app on ALL my family members, friends and colleagues. I have nothing to hide and it will solve a lot of problems for us instead of wondering where they are.

It's not about if I like it or not. It's FYI. OP doesn't say YOU have to do it. Nor does he argues whether it is moral or not.

If OP gives tips about how to solve a hangover - is your reply whether one should get drunk at all?

If OP gives tips about how to buy cheap cigarettes - is your reply whether it is good to smoke at all?

If OP gives tips about how to properly lock your gun - is your reply whether one should have a gun at all?

It's not about liking. It's about information and knowledge. And you don't have to like it. And also consider this: Any argument will have zero credibility when doing so anonymously.

But answering your question: I wouldn't mind having this app on ALL my family members, friends and colleagues. I have nothing to hide and it will solve a lot of problems for us instead of wondering where they are.

Fair enough. I understand that it's about sharing knowledge and we get to decide whether we want to use that knowledge. But it's pretty relevant whether or not this knowledge can be deemed unethical in some circles. I also understand your point about your own family. But being tracked by someone not in your family--and without your knowledge--I would think most people would find that rather distasteful. Sure, do it to some BG because we all know what they're about. But God forbid someone doing it to me.

That's my point.

I think Edward Snowden recently blew that myth right out of the water 555.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Good point, bringing up Snowden. I wonder what all that controversy was about, why everyone's so shocked and outraged? Could it be that people don't like to be spied on....?

• Like 1

It's pathetic to see how many posters talk very bad about the girls while probably over 90% of you are married to a bar girl or whatever story she told you where she's from or regardless the job she was doing when you met her. Agree or not with the OP but dont tell us your wife/gf is "" different ""

My gf is "" different "".

Oh bugger ... you mentioned that I shouldn't have written that ... facepalm.gif

The OP wrote "Since 99% of all Thaigirls have Iphone just get her icloud login."

That negates the veracity of the rest of his post at it is obviously incorrect.

He also wrote about what she does with his money. It isn't his money if he has given it to her. It his her money.

As for bringing a Filipino over and saying that he might find the "Right one!" I suspect that he will never find the right one, he doesn't really want one.

If anyone installed tracking apps on a phone, without the other person's knowledge or permission, in some countries he could be arrested for stalking.

Finally, when he goes to Sweden or some other country why should a girl here believe that he will come back. I have heard many blokes promise to come back and see the girl, lying isn't restricted to men or women of any nationality.

Now i understand posting in a forum in Sweden that there are some that woke up on the wrong side. That have to flame others in the morning for them to feel better. I thought of getting answers like, ty for info, interesting to know. Instead people read it and protect the prostitutes and now im the bad guy. let me lol abit and say good morning to you. I hope this info is making some understand that you can know if she is a good or bad girl. Protect your hard earned money that you sending her every month. And if someone needs info on if their girl still works in bar. Just send me a msg and ill happily go check for you. All the bargirls are cooperating and lying to protect eachother. So why would it be so hard for us to help eachother and ease our minds, when we are working on the other side of the world and sending our hard earned cash to them .

Oh, this isnt for you happily married guys that have businesses and houses on your wifes name. because you are already happy. This is for us new guys that still are in love with prostitutes until we know better

Never, ever, ever, send money, it's really just that simple.

If you do insist on sending money, I have a friend from Nigeria who I'm sure would love to chat with you.

Thanks for the information. But, I am going to use it to track my teenager instead of girls. I'm not sure why guys get so possessive of these girls. I had a friend who wanted me to bug his girlfriend's apartment and phone. I asked him if it would make him feel any better if he caught her? Would he dump her if he caught her cheating? No, he would just make himself miserable and then forgive her because he was addicted to her.

. Most Thai bar girls are notorious liars but not all of them, maybe he has a good one that he should keep but how can he know without the information, how would you suggest he find the truth?

Wow 'Most but not all' - did your research come up with actual numbers?, perhaps percentages?, maybe even a pi chart or failing that just a link to prove your assumption (just need to make sure its not a meaningless throwaway observation based on nothing but prejudice!)

Welcome hansum man.

• Like 1

Is there any anything that would help me locate my wife in a Mall, or even Makro when I have her phone. I seem to walk around and around looking for her. Makes me tired ... I'm not getting any younger ..do each of you need a phone for these app things or whatever they are to work.whistling.gif