Body found in Jerusalem after Palestinian youth forced into vehicle

webfact

If it is true that he attacked the police, there are not many places where he would not have gotten a pounding. The video came from Palestine Today, which is funded by Iranian-backed Islamic Jihad. The face of the person cannot be seen and the circumstances leading up to the beating are not shown.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is true that he attacked, the police, there are not many places where he would not have gotten a pounding. The video came from Palestine Today, which is funded by Iranian-backed Islamic Jihad. The face of the person cannot be seen and the circumstances leading up to the beating are not shown.

Indeed.

Another good reason to wait for the results of the inquiry.

Granted that what we post here is based on details presented. If the details change, opinions might change as well.

Are you confused? To whom did you think that I was referring?

Apart from that, whilst there is clear evidence of the beating on video, there is no evidence of him joining a riot or throwing stones. He may have just been out there shouting at the police. Perhaps he was objecting to other acts of mindless violence. I don't know. What I do know it that they, like wild animals, attacked a young boy.

Yet, without evidence, you claim decry the video as fake and claim that the boy had joined a riot and was throwing stones.

If you don't think of yourself as an extremist, perhaps you should read a little more about the subject.

The 'norm' is that people are appalled by the violence and would prefer to seek an equitable solution. Extremists seek to justify the violence perpetrated by themselves and their ilk and are only interested in one solution. They're own.

I have no dog in this fight. I am just a bystander.

Can you please tell me on what minute or a second of the video you can see who is being beaten?

You said there is clear evidence of him being beaten. I did not see the face, did you?

You see 2 men in black beating someone.

You could argue that police has acknowledged it already, but that is irrelevant to your statement, which was you have clear evidence of boy being beaten.

Now since you can not see the face and do not see how it started and how they ended up where they did, i am even more confused of your stand, when in reality you have no clue at all what took place and in what sequence.

Before you get all fired up, i also do not know what took place, what i do know is what i had already posted.

Fathers story's do not add up at all and in total contradiction

Those filming it did nothing at all to help, not a single noise

2 camera's from 2 different angles who just happened to be there at the time.

Not a single person in sight, and men in black presumably officers appear to be totally unarmed, not even a riot shield, so you think police in the middle of the riots walk around without a shield or arms?

Then after about 2 mins through, it turns out the beating is taking place literally meters away from large crowds, so why did the person filming did not scream for help? or tried to get help? or did anything to get the attention

Edited by Pralaad
  • Like 1