I'm Going To Sell My Girlfriend.

HeijoshinCool

I have a lazy Bt 5,000 sitting idle in a Bank Account.

But you know that this style Auctions are useless without an attached Media ... whistling.gif

New offer, Sir

David's 5,000 AND my wife as part exchange.

Don't need photo...... I trust your taste.

And don't believe David, he even allows Miss Farm Girl to read his posts on TVF.

She must be a very nice Lady........... still being with him.

The line "he's going to sell you" is not uncommon where the foreigner takes the local lass overseas for a holiday etc, Immigration is known to counsel such folks if the passport is empty. Mrs CM has been through that process twice, twice when exiting Thailand and once when arriving in Hong Kong, the UK on the other hand just waved her through with a yawn!

But you know that this style Auctions are useless without an attached Media ... whistling.gif

New offer, Sir

And don't believe David, he even allows Miss Farm Girl to read his posts on TVF.

Interesting, but having read your post of a few days ago about your "crazy wife", my GF fixes my meals, calls me twice a day, cooks for me, mops the floor, bathes my dogs, and massages me every evening already.

And, I didn't have to buy her a house. biggrin.png '

Next.

You will, you will............still too early to speak, but it's all worth it thumbsup.gif

Actually, I consider paying for land and a house that can only be in her name, a substitute for the life insurance I would buy for an American wife if I lived in the States. So yes, I probably will.

In the meantime, the massages keep getting better.

• Like 1

New offer, Sir

I'll see your 5k + wife, and raise you 3 ducks and a goose.

Can't bid sight unseen though and a full inspection reqd prior to contracts being signed.

You are killing me.........

Have to ask David, if he can give me some more money first.

Nothing like a meddling monk. You could probably visit him and give him a donation and ask for an updated trip report. He will likely comply.

Or better tell aunti that you share half the profit when selling the wife.....

• Like 2

I have taken two Thai girls out of this country. Married both of them, at different times to be sure. Both girls had their families tell them to be careful, I might sell them. Both girls families knew me well and yet both suffered a lot of anxiety over this. I was told its a common cause of concern by older Thai relatives. I guess in the old days this happened occasionally.

The in-laws told my wife I was going to sell her too, once We landed in the USA...Lucky for me she has a mind of her own and can think for herself.

Hmmmm........will there come a time you regret that decision,

• Haha 1

Unfortunately these attitudes have extended from what were common happenings in the past and perhaps is still common practice today.

Farangs would allege that they are fiancés or boyfriends of young attractive Thai women in order to take them abroad for illegitimate purposes, sometimes the Thai women were aware and in with the scam or unaware of what they maybe getting involved with. And this has stuck in the minds of many Thais and Western foreign offices as believing the same is now still prevalent regarding the reasons farangs take young attractive Thai women back to their countries and what is probably behind the way of thinking of the said monk and the aunt. I know that this practice is going on today with Thai women using so-called Australian fiancés to assist them with obtaining visas to visit Australia, sometimes of ED visas and then becoming sex workers in the sex establishments of New South Wales. I know this for a fact because a Thai cousin of my wife done this exactly 3 years ago and she has been the talk of the family ever since.

I can remember gong back many years there were articles published in Thai newspapers and magazines warning young Thai women not to become involved and travel abroad with farangs and giving a few alleged horror stories as examples. I cannot blame the monk and aunt for having concerns and it means that the OP is going to have to prove that his intentions towards his girlfriend are honourable, which I guess is not going to be an easy task.

The OP says that he has some business in the US, and wonder what sort of business that is? Because the aunt is probably wondering the same and also what does the OP actually do in Thailand? And as I said; I can fully understand the attitudes of the monk and the aunt.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Tell you what, I'll take the 5K as a "first refusal" deposit.

Here's a pic:

I would be more than willing to swop, you can have my wife, but you may have to pay someone - nobody would buy her

The OP's story is gold..and common here.

Some kind of spirit talker told my wife when we first meet I was going to sell her or do something very bad to her when we go overseas.. Its very funny. There was a lot of detail from the spirit women that just didnet make sense she even said that she meet me and overheard me talking to another farang about the deal I was going to do.. Haha

Sent from my c64

Tell you what, I'll take the 5K as a "first refusal" deposit.

Here's a pic:

I would be more than willing to swop, you can have my wife, but you may have to pay someone - nobody would buy her

I am willing to part exchange my wife for the OP`s girlfriend and throw in a HD 33 inch TV and Samsung smart phone into the bargain.

PS: I would be able to deliver the whole lot directly to the OP`s home no matter where he is.

• Like 1