first 90 day report

dazk

WHAT YOU NEED:

Passport pages:

Copies of both sides of photo page identifying pp holder.
Copies of the white arrival/departure card page.
Copies of the page with the currently valid visa stamp.

Residence proof:

Copy of lease or a utility bill

Form:

90 days report form (Form TM47)

First, go to the copy place next door and ask for copies for 90-ay check in. Walk into immigration; ask for Form TM-47. They'll give you the form and a number. Fill out the form while you wait for your number to be called. Go to the desk and they'll do the rest. This time of year... 15 minutes, I'd guess.

Edited by Rimmer

Download a TM47 from an immigration site or get at the office, copy front page, last entry, visa page, something with your address on it.

I did mine this week, he didn't even ask for any paperwork, just filled in the small paper & said thank you.

They move the goal posts every time you go there so who really knows, just be prepared with every bit of paperwork.

I was there 15 minutes on Wednesday.

• Like 1

They change requirements all the time. About 1 year ago they asked for 2 copies of everything! I heard from a friend that a month ago or so they even asked for his bank book.

If you can, go to the lady on the right. If she is there. As she's doing the computerized version and all your info will be there on your next visit.

Late afternoons are best. Avoid the early morning and right after lunch. Should take 10 minutes or so.

• Like 1

Last time they wanted only my passport and a copy. No proof of residence anymore.

But as others said, it changes all the time and better bring everything that is listed above.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Take everything along which could be important is my rule, but NEVER volunteer to give more than asked for.

If a copy will not be used this time, maybe you can use it on the next 90 days reporting.

I have scanned the form and fill it out in Paint (or any editing program) with the insert text mode. I think there is a down loadable form in Word or some other program but it was not as big as the form Immigration uses (at least when I printed it). So all I do each 90 days is pull up the TM-47 form I scanned and change the date and print it.

I have scanned the form and fill it out in Paint (or any editing program) with the insert text mode. I think there is a down loadable form in Word or some other program but it was not as big as the form Immigration uses (at least when I printed it). So all I do each 90 days is pull up the TM-47 form I scanned and change the date and print it.

You can download it here and fill it in before printing.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/files/file/17-tm47-form-for-alien-to-notify-of-staying-longer-than-90-days/

I think this is the official immigration web site: http://www.immigration.go.th/

Here is the information about the Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days: http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

If you scroll down the listbox, there is an entry Notification by registered mail, where the required documents can be found.

A list with many immigration related documents (doc and pdf) can be found here: http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=download

You can also get there by clicking on the button download form in the top right corner of the web site.

You can download it here and fill it in before printing.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/files/file/17-tm47-form-for-alien-to-notify-of-staying-longer-than-90-days/

Probably no big thing but immigration uses a different size if you pick up a copy at their office. That's why I scanned the copy I got at Immigration.

Probably no big thing but immigration uses a different size if you pick up a copy at their office. That's why I scanned the copy I got at Immigration.

I have never had any problems with the downloaded/printed form.

I now use the lady with the PC so the question doesnt arise.

I have never had any problems with the downloaded/printed form.

She's not always there. I went 2 weeks ago and she wasn't there.

She's not always there. I went 2 weeks ago and she wasn't there.

That's a nuisance. What do you do if you havent taken your photocopies/forms etc with you because you were specifically told you would not need them when you saw her the next time?

Go back the next day, I suppose. Easy enough for me as I live a few minutes' walk away but a bit of a pain for anyone who has to use transport to get there.

Did my 90 day report today took 5mins the officer processed two of us at the same time and didn't pay much attention to checking copys

Sent from my Z130 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just did my 90 day reporting. I downloaded the the TM47 form and completed. No waiting, I saw the lady with the PC sitting on the right hand side;she returned the form to me, made a few clicks on the computer and printed a new form. Done.

You can also send someone to go and do the 90-day report on your behalf - you don't necessarily have to go in person (or at least that's the case with a Non-Imm B - not sure about other visa types).

I would also like give a big thank you to the guy at Immigration who handled my 90-day report last week. I renewed my visa and WP last month and forgot that the date for a 90-day report doesn't change even with a new visa. By the time I noticed I was 12 days late. Went to Immigration expecting a fine and when he checked my passport and saw the date the guy initially said I had to pay 2,000 Baht. I didn't complain and got the 2,000 out of my pocket and as I was holding it out for him to take he reminded me that I don't need to come to report in person and i could send a friend if I wanted to, and so I explained that the reason i was late was because of the new visa etc... He then flipped through a few pages of my passport, did some mental arithmetic on dates, and then said: "OK, I take care for you..." and so I didn't have to pay.

A good deed deserves a mention I think. Thank you Mr. Immigration man...