Passenger hit with bottle of Jack Daniels on board Thai Airways flight from Sydney to Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now they will be banning alcohol on Thai Airways.

No, I don't think it will go that far.

May be it should. I don't see why people must have the right to get drunken everywhere and every time.

No need to ban the alcohol, some enjoy a couple of drinks and are harmless during flights. Others drink until stupid. Ban them or cut them off.

I resent that comment... I have to drink to stupidity just to ignore the stupidity and inane babbling of the sober passenger sitting next to me!

Hell I'll rather watch a fist fight between passengers than an infight movie any day.

Edited by Local Drunk
  • Like 1

Glass bottles are weapons, very effective ones. Why are they allowed on flights when I can't take my cuticle clipper?

Because clipping your nails in public is a disgusting display of a very poor upbringing; however, drinking from an article made of glass is a bit more refined.

Glass bottles are weapons, very effective ones. Why are they allowed on flights when I can't take my cuticle clipper?

Because clipping your nails in public is a disgusting display of a very poor upbringing; however, drinking from an article made of glass is a bit more refined.

Swilling from the bottle refined?

Clipping your nails is not nearly as grotesque as picking your nose and then examining the product, which I see Thais doing constantly, (when not picking pimples in their scooter rear view mirror ).

Not only are the glass bottles deadly but alcohol is an accelerate. Can start a nasty fire, burn a seat or two , start a smoke situation at 30,000 feet could be a deadly mess. Yet it's allowed.

Money is God

Edited by EBlair48

The one to beat the all was on a United West flight years ago, where a business man in a suit undresses, climbed up on the cart, beat his chest like King Kong and then defecated on the cart. I believe he is still locked away.

• Like 1

Clipping your nails is not nearly as grotesque as picking your nose and then examining the product, which I see Thais doing constantly, (when not picking pimples in their scooter rear view mirror ).

Not only are the glass bottles deadly but alcohol is an accelerate. Can start a nasty fire, burn a seat or two , start a smoke situation at 30,000 feet could be a deadly mess. Yet it's allowed.

Money is God

I see...

A post containing an inflammatory insult toward Australians has been removed.

Dont remove it, we deserve it, some of the world's worst travelers

There was an incident on a Virgin AU flight to Indonesia few months ago when a drunk bogan aussie tried to gain entry into the flight deck, caused a hijacking scare from memory

Plastic glasses were used a lot in troublesome pubs. Maybe they should sell the alcohol in plastic bottles on flights wink.png

Very good idea...... you should Copyright it.. unfortunately you can't patent it.

Duty free beers and spirits sold in plastic bottles is an excellent idea... and you suggested it here.

However, I haven't looked to see if it has been suggested before.

It's lighter as well which is a big issue on planes.

There was talk a while back of not selling duty free on planes. It's a bit stupid carrying all that extra weight and using more fuels so people can buy it and then take it off the plane into the airport where they could buy it anyway. i thin it sounded a good idea until the airlines worked out how much money they make out of it. Some of the duty is taken off but a lot is converted to profit.

A post containing an inflammatory insult toward Australians has been removed.

Dont remove it, we deserve it, some of the world's worst travelers

There was an incident on a Virgin AU flight to Indonesia few months ago when a drunk bogan aussie tried to gain entry into the flight deck, caused a hijacking scare from memory

Look what you've done now metisdead. You've upset an Australian by deleting a post that was a insult to Australians because it might upset Australians.

If I were you I'd get myself a large bottle or 3 of Jack Daniels. Things could get very weird from here on in. xwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

Edited by kimamey

This just in... Thai duty free has announced that all alcohol will be sold in plastic bags. Rubber bands and straws are extra.

Well that <deleted> up 80% of farang or more, as most don't know you simply take the band down the side it came from and it unwraps itself.

Farang take the peep out of Thais, but can't even work out a rubber band. Makes me wonder how many tie a condom around their wantage. cheesy.gif

Bogan!

Had the misfortune to be stuck behind one a while back -- overweight, drunk sweaty sock who pinged the trolley dolly every few minutes, then had a go at them and the airline after they refused to serve him anymore. Pathetic waste of space slob! Chain them up then ban them from flying I say.

I like a drink, though reckon I'm for the no alcohol on flights idea. It is actually the worst place to be drinking in any case. Aside from the safety aspect, it plays havoc on the body due to the lower pressure and dry air.

I don't think The Bogans were being served by the airline. Seems like they cracked open their duty free bottle during the flight.

Irrespective, a right pair of bell ends, hopefully been sent back on the first available flight.

• Like 1

Duty free heroin would have had them nodding out fast asleep, not a bother to anyone.

Serve them pot brownies made with Thai weed, worst pot in the world. Like being hit on the head repeatedly with a big fuzzy smurf ball. Too sleepy to be violent.

Edited by EBlair48

This just in... Thai duty free has announced that all alcohol will be sold in plastic bags. Rubber bands and straws are extra.

Well that <deleted> up 80% of farang or more, as most don't know you simply take the band down the side it came from and it unwraps itself.

Farang take the peep out of Thais, but can't even work out a rubber band. Makes me wonder how many tie a condom around their wantage. cheesy.gif

What?? You tie your condom on?

Now I know what I've been doing wrong all these years -I've been slipping my c*ck INSIDE the darn condom!!

Ah well, you learn something every day.

That begs the question though - do New Zealanders and Aussies use a sheepshank knot? whistling.gif

• Like 2

Let's go one further than banning alcohol n flights : - make it illegal to leave the house and interact with anyone and then there won't be any issues or disagreements between folk ! There you go- that resolves everything !

• Like 2

why on earth wait for a participant to file charges.?

A plane full of people, fighting drunks, other passengers upset/

What more do you need as an airliner to press charges of drunk and disordely in a plane?

• Like 1

Money is God

I have not yet seen a bottle of JD burst into flames.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand