Luang Poo Buddha-issara in ICU

Lite Beer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What goes around comes around. Nasty, violent, murder condoning piece of excrement. I'm chuffed to my bloodshot eyeballs. Proves that there is a god, and it ain't Issara.

Once you sober up perhaps you can share with us when and where he condoned murder or acted violently.

• Like 1

Pay back is a bitch

Tell that to you dear leader and his sister.

This guy is a hero of Thailand, he helped to bring down a corrupt government that supported terrorist. By not acting / catching those reds that killed children and threw grenades they were supporting terrorism and lost their claim to be a proper government.

Good thing the army came in and now all of a sudden its crystal clear that 90% of the political killing was done by the reds (as al the wise people on Thavisa knew but the reds denied).

Thank you Rob for being brave in defending the senior monk against all the red-shirt supporters on this thread. I salute you for it.

Your name says it all...Rob...eeelokkk. havent a clue what you are talking about as usual

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Your very first post on ThaiVisa criticizing somebody with a negative comment. What a way to make an impression!

Pay back is a bitch

This guy is a hero of Thailand, he helped to bring down a corrupt government that supported terrorist. By not acting / catching those reds that killed children and threw grenades they were supporting terrorism and lost their claim to be a proper government.

Good thing the army came in and now all of a sudden its crystal clear that 90% of the political killing was done by the reds (as al the wise people on Thavisa knew but the reds denied).

good post.

I couldn't believe it 6 posts saying he deserves it before one sensible one.

Evidentially stopping corruption and improving the living conditions in Thailand is not a desirable item to a lot of posters.wai.gif

• Like 1

Pay back is a bitch

Well said, that man!! wai.gifthumbsup.gif

He did Thailand a huge favour by helping to 'kill' the disgusting amnesty bill. He also displayed a lot more courage that the red keyboard 'warriors' by living on the streets - not in a five star hotel like other mercenary 'leaders' of recent years.

I wish him a speedy recovery.

• Like 2

Do not worry, dear monk Suthep can step in and take over his religious duties. As far as illegal intimidation, I seem to recall incidents at a hotel and TV station that seemed to fit definition of terrorism. And let us not forget he broke the vows of monkhood.

His friends are not allowed to visit him because..... He's not really ill? Won't have to testify as to how he seemed to them? Is he even in the hospital? As mentioned, building a trail of medical excuses in case he is put on trial.

Do not worry, dear monk Suthep can step in and take over his religious duties. As far as illegal intimidation, I seem to recall incidents at a hotel and TV station that seemed to fit definition of terrorism. And let us not forget he broke the vows of monkhood.

His friends are not allowed to visit him because..... He's not really ill? Won't have to testify as to how he seemed to them? Is he even in the hospital? As mentioned, building a trail of medical excuses in case he is put on trial.

Well the incidents at the hotel and TV station may well fit your warped definition of terrorism but don't fit any international standard.

The hotel incident, where a Shin company refused to accomodate protestors, was purely a demand for a rightful refund and punitive costs. Compare that to the launching of grenades that killed protestors in a number of locations and we come a lot closer to a terrorism definition.

Thai PBS reported that he is in hospital - do you really have to question that? Your conspiracy theory about building a medical 'excuse' is just more warped 'thinking' and goes with the hateful theme of your post.

• Like 2

Not taking sides on this one but many people were sending not so nice wishes to Mr. Ear Medicine when he was in the hospital as well... speaking of him, where is he?

I have not heard much of him but I always thought of him as a criminal or mafia boss. I mean it was always him who was making veiled threats and using force. So I guess he might be somewhere under army supervision.

Not taking sides on this one but many people were sending not so nice wishes to Mr. Ear Medicine when he was in the hospital as well... speaking of him, where is he?

I have not heard much of him but I always thought of him as a criminal or mafia boss. I mean it was always him who was making veiled threats and using force. So I guess he might be somewhere under army supervision.

Right - he is "don' Tong of Bang Bon. I don't know where he is now.

Well the incidents at the hotel and TV station may well fit your warped definition of terrorism but don't fit any international standard.

The hotel incident, where a Shin company refused to accomodate protestors, was purely a demand for a rightful refund and punitive costs. Compare that to the launching of grenades that killed protestors in a number of locations and we come a lot closer to a terrorism definition.

Thai PBS reported that he is in hospital - do you really have to question that? Your conspiracy theory about building a medical 'excuse' is just more warped 'thinking' and goes with the hateful theme of your post.

Hard to reason with a red shirt.

Compare that to the launching of grenades that killed protestors in a number of locations and we come a lot closer to a terrorism definition.

Also to red shirt idea of Democracy. They had a school to teach it.

Pay back is a bitch

I couldn't say it better

Shame on all those dirt sprayers in this thread

And what..... you dont believe that this coup was in the making since the 2011 election victory. Just look at what they are trying to achieve in record time. You dont make these changes on the hoof..they have been planned for years. The fact nearly everything they are doing is what Suthep was shouting about should not make anybody think they had colluded on this scheme. But some will gloss over Sutheps comments...11,500,000 wont

Pay back is a bitch

I couldn't say it better

Shame on all those dirt sprayers in this thread

And what..... you dont believe that this coup was in the making since the 2011 election victory. Just look at what they are trying to achieve in record time. You dont make these changes on the hoof..they have been planned for years. The fact nearly everything they are doing is what Suthep was shouting about should not make anybody think they had colluded on this scheme. But some will gloss over Sutheps comments...11,500,000 wont

Obviously they planned for it.. its what armies do they plan for what if scenarios. But the irony is that it would never have happened without Taksin his hubris to include himself in the amnesty. In a way he is they reason we now have a junta. His arrogance is the reason the PTP is gone.

• Like 1

A man who says he is going to cut off his head would defiantly be psychotic and under psychiatric supervision.