Former national police chief Pol General Patcharawat Wongsuwan reinstated

webfact

i guess their next move will be to appoint Suthep, the enlighted monk, as the next judge at the supreme courtfacepalm.gif

That won't happen. Neither have the legal training and experience.

Why, it would be as daft as appointing someone as the joint PM/DM who has no experience in anything accept working for her brother and doing what she's told, mostly not a lot. No one would do that now, would they?

again, and again you are just sprouting the same nonsense. Over and over again!

She was not appointed by her brother as the PM. She was elected legitimaly by thai people (and this with a majority) to become the PM, why is this so hard to understand.

and let me add, she will win again the next election, and you will be here bragging the same pile of ....

Oh dear Oh dear, talk about sprouting nonsense. Suggest you check how YL became PM, a little clue for you - it wasn't by being elected through the ballot box.

• Like 1

Is this Cronyism? considering his brother is the NCPO chief of the economy, and apparently one of the driving forces behind PRDC? I predicted this a month or so ago. Its all so predictable. An end to cronyism cheesy.gif

2011- Before the coup the Supreme Administrative Court ruled to overturn a lower court's dismissal and order a judicial review on former prime minister Abhisit Vejjajiva's decision not to reinstate the national police chief.

2014 - Before the coup the Central Administrative Court ruled that former prime minister Abhisit Vejjajiva was guilty of dereliction of duty for failing to reinstate former police chief Patcharawat Wongsuwon.

2014 - Before the coup the Central Administrative Court asked the then-government to reinstate Patcharawat within 60 days of the verdict.

​4 words come to mind that are becoming synonymous with the red supporter. "Memories like a goldfish". It is either that or a blatant refusal to look at the facts and instead replace them with a belief structure that supports the PTP rhetoric.

So to answer you question, unless Wongsuwang had a relative in the Central Administrative Court then it is not nepotism.

The negativity on TVF no matter what direction the Junta take amazes me and to replace facts with beliefs when nothing bad can be said is a sign of an insecure person whose party is all but a memory and there supporter base are uncovered as terrorists. It is sad really.

I predicted this a month or so ago. Its all so predictable.

With that said Smutcakes, I predicted this on the 19th of December, 2011. It is all so predictable.

And going by the red shirt falangs online site that does the falangs thinking for them also highlighted that the removal of Wongsuwon was a travesty and a manipulation by Ahbisit. See the posts here on "Political Prisinor's of Thailand" (The red shirts bible)

So with that said it further highlights the below comment I made.

"The negativity on TVF no matter what direction the Junta take amazes me and to replace facts with beliefs when nothing bad can be said"

If he was not reinstated it would be a conspiracy by the DEM's and the courts. When he is, it is nepotism. When the Junta found a small amount of weapons it was "An insignificant weapons find" When they found 10% of all weapons finds in 14 years it is "A fake news story". Before the Junta paid the rice farmers it was "They don't care about the farmers" When they paid the farmers it was "They are a populist Junta" Or even comparing this case to the NSC Thawil's case. Where Ahbisit removed the chief because he was found guilty of criminal offenses (at the time) while Thawil was removed to make was for relatives of the Shinawatra'a. These guys are reaching deep into their bag of tricks for excuses.

That is PTP logic right there folks and a sure sign that, we democratic types can be entertained by these humorous excuses that are more at home in a script on a "Red Dwarf" episode than on TVF and we will read them for some time to come.

Pull up at a seat and hand me the popcorn. The excuses are only just getting started.

Let the show begin.

"Red Dwarf" ... it's been a while, sorely missed