I need help! So many confusing situations right now!

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me, I'm going to Thailand in 3 weeks for 3 weeks, I've had tourist Visas in the past, I stayed a gap year from Oct 2011 to Oct 2012,using single entries from Malaysia and a double entry from the UK then returned to the UK for 7 month then went back to stay with my Thai partner using a double entry and then applied for a single entry in Malay from July 2013 to January 2014. I have been back in the UK since January. I am arriving in 3 weeks and was planning on just getting a Visa Exempt when I arrive at the airport. I have a Thai partner who I've been with for 4 year. And I am planning to stay in her rented accommodation when i arrive. Do I or my Partner need to do anything? Apart from writing on my arrival card that I'm staying at the address of my Partner? Please help. I just want to do this right!

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 7.5A using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks, I just want this trip to be exciting so far I've worried and nearly pulled my hair out about all these new rules. But yea only staying 22 days. And then I see the post today about carrying ID and stating where your living blah blah..

Yea, thanks, can we do it together when i arrive or does she have to do it before I get there? She is sending me a copy of her ID card incase they ask on arrival.. sorry for asking but like I said i had no idea we were supposed to do this.

Don't panic.... (thanks BKKSnowbird!), just enter on the visa-exempt* and come and relax with your partner like you have done before. If you want to bother with the form, ask your partner to pop in by the local immigration office and ask for one. Pound to a penny she will be told that it's not required or they haven't got any handy, etc..

* Make sure you have your return ticket and/or proof of onward/outward travel.

• Like 2

Thank you for your words. Everyone on here seems go calm me down, I always get worried with Immigration even though I do everything correctly. I've definitely got my return ticket to UK and I'll have the funds with me. Thanks guys!

Just make your trip like normal. Don't worry about your friend needing to do a report. Immigration is not going spend their time chasing down every person that has a foreigner staying as their guest.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Paz, it is NOT a small fine. His partner does need to report him staying there. The fine is per day.

The fine is per day?

Do you have a link for that?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Paz, it is NOT a small fine. His partner does need to report him staying there. The fine is per day.

The fine is per day?

He can't because it is not true.

The fine is 2000 baht for a home owner not reporting a foreign guest..

The fine is per day?

The fine is normally gave to Hotels that don't report, after a warning.

One report of a case immigration fined to a wife for pure shakedown on the occasion she went with husband for his 90 days report.

No reports of it being applied to any private houseowner.