Thai actress Janie divorce goes public as she flees to US

webfact

Actress Janie, hubby Chonsavat part ways
The Nation

30239795-01_big.jpg?1406677746823

BANGKOK: -- POPULAR ACTRESS Janie Thienphosuvan has finally broken up with her high-profile local politician husband Chonsavat Asavahame.

The divorce was finalised yesterday, less than a year after the two registered their nuptials.

The couple's romance had been the talk of the town.

Last year, Janie caused a media sensation after several of her Instagram pictures suggested she was in love. She did not say who her sweetheart was until she and Chonsavat - the chief executive of the Samut Prakan Provincial Administrative Organisation - suddenly held a press conference on August 8 to produce their marriage certificate.

Yesterday, social media widely circulated the picture showing Janie posed with her divorce certificate. The star was still in Thailand, contrary to reports that she had already flown to the United States

Sources said Janie and Chonsavat had hardly looked at each other during their brief encounter yesterday. There were rumours for weeks that their mutual love had evaporated.

There are no details on how the couple will split their marital property, but Janie has reportedly asked her ex-hubby to return her Porsche, which he has promised to do.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Actress-Janie-hubby-Chonsavat-part-ways-30239795.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-07-30

• Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Janie divorce goes public as she flees to US
By Coconuts Bangkok

divorced.jpg?itok=UEN9as16

BANGKOK: -- A top lakorn actress and object of much speculation after she appeared badly beaten in images online has indeed divorced from the husband suspected by many to have been responsible for the abuse.

Photos of Janie Asavahame holding divorce papers were posted by online by a celebrity gossip publication this evening, but without any indication of when they were taken or who leaked them.

Less than one year ago Janie married Chonsawat Asavahame under some controversy, as he was believed happily married up until that point.

Several days ago rumors spread the couple had split as much as four months earlier after someone leaked images of a badly bruised woman appearing to be Janie and holding the same distinctive phone cover. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/07/29/janie-divorce-goes-public-she-flees-us

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-07-30

The circus continues.......

Anyway...if the bruising is genuine, and it sure looks that way.....then she did the best for herself.....

But if she is like my ex wife.....I don't think the Porche will be returned BSJ.....biggrin.png

Hmm, If he did this, why is he not in gaol? isn't assault a crime any more or is that just for the lo-so's.

Something I don't understand here in LOS is after a man beats his wife like this lady has been, WHERE THE HELL HER IS HER FARTHER AND BROTHERS???

Probably doing similar elsewhere.

• Like 1

Hmm, If he did this, why is he not in gaol? isn't assault a crime any more or is that just for the lo-so's.

Something I don't understand here in LOS is after a man beats his wife like this lady has been, WHERE THE HELL HER IS HER FARTHER AND BROTHERS???

You must be new wink.png

• Like 1

The husband looked like a vicious thug (if it is possible to look like one) and his father i believe is on the run from Thailand already for some criminal activity.

Signs of things to come? wink.png

30212169-01_big.jpg

Vicious thug = retard.

Chonsawat's former wife is Nantida Kaewbuasai (who I was madly in love with, but dropped her from my Xmas mailing list when she married the don's son). She has a song up on Youtube with the title "I'm Alive." (No reason to mention it I guess. Maybe I shouldn't. Forget what I just wrote.)

Junta

Samut Prakarn.

• Like 2

That had to be some beating ! It appears that thai men have the right to do this, as I once made a move to intercede in an incredibly violent attack (ie extremely hard kicking in the face) and was immediately warned not to have anything to do with it, a frame of mind I have carried on to this day. Assault charges should be filed.

I believe the topic on this when they were married predicted this outcome already.

The husband looked like a vicious thug (if it is possible to look like one) and his father i believe is on the run from Thailand already for some criminal activity.

Seems like he is a chip off the old block.

YAWN YAWN---------BYE--------

To be honest, this girl is naive. She probably married the old fart because of money and power. Look at her! She could do with someone who is better looking and has enough to support her. There's a lot of nice young actors who are her age.

She will probably date Chris brown next. Hahaha

• Like 1

Vatana Asavahame spent all that money for his boy's hopefully lavish wedding and now the little romance came to a screeching and fast end as the boy apparently was beating his sweet heart for one reason or another. Only once women understand, that they have rights and that - if i.e. beaten - should stop this legally by throwing the woman-beater into the slammer.... We are not living in medieval towel head area anymore.

Sorry, I am an idiot, we are in chauvinist Thailand ......... and getting married to the eldest son of a fugitive is possibly not done for romantic reasons only. Yet it still does not allow for apparent beating as shown in the picture wai2.gif

Edited by Sydebolle
  • Like 1

Janie divorce goes public as she flees to US

By Coconuts Bangkok

divorced.jpg?itok=UEN9as16

BANGKOK: -- A top lakorn actress and object of much speculation after she appeared badly beaten in images online has indeed divorced from the husband suspected by many to have been responsible for the abuse.

Photos of Janie Asavahame holding divorce papers were posted by online by a celebrity gossip publication this evening, but without any indication of when they were taken or who leaked them.

Less than one year ago Janie married Chonsawat Asavahame under some controversy, as he was believed happily married up until that point.

Several days ago rumors spread the couple had split as much as four months earlier after someone leaked images of a badly bruised woman appearing to be Janie and holding the same distinctive phone cover. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/07/29/janie-divorce-goes-public-she-flees-us

cocon.jpg

-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-07-30

I'm not saying she wasn't abused but anyone with those kind of bruises has a serious vitamin 'C' deficiency. If you know anyone who bruises easily, please have them take vitamin 'C'. My mother used to get terrible bruises and my father was always kind to her. I put her on vitamin 'C' and she never bruised again.

Takes a brave man to do this, nearly as brave as beating a child. Wife beaters and child abusers rank pretty close to each other as the lowest form of scum.

There's something even more insidious to the beating...he did it in such a way that she could cover it.

In the Thai gossip news, he also used to hold a gun to her head.

Strangely, in the Thai gossip news, she is blamed because she accepted him/chased after him, while he was married. She was the evil marriage breaker and got what she deserved. Sad.

• Like 1