Man Bags. Why Don't More Farang Men Use These?

deknoiJT

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and any major city's financial districts and look at every businessman wearing a suit and tie and the vast majority of them are carrying bags of some type daily.

If you wear expensive suits that fit properly you do not stuff things in the pockets. The suit will not fit or look proper and you will rip the linings and pockets so you carry a bag!

In today's business world there are a lot of things that some of us need to carry and this is both a functional and fashionable solution.

I have a classic briefcase, a computer bag, a passport men's bag and an everyday bag (fits mini umbrella, wallet, keys and 2 phones) if I don't need the big ones designed for today's city corporate lifestyle. (All of mine are classic black leather Prada which suits the business world perfectly).

Go have a beer or coffee about 6pm near Raffles Place in Singapore or near the HSBC and Bank of China buildings in Central Hong Kong and see for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

I think they're up there with socks and sandals together as far as wearable no no's go.

Sometimes I wear socks, sandals, wear a wife beater "Beer Chang" shirt and have a manbag on my shoulder all at the same time, and the girls all still call me hansum man.

• Like 1

I think they're up there with socks and sandals together as far as wearable no no's go.

Sometimes I wear socks, sandals, wear a wife beater "Beer Chang" shirt and have a manbag on my shoulder all at the same time, and the girls all still call me hansum man.

cheesy.gifclap2.gifthumbsup.gif

I get my girlfriend to carry my extras. I don't carry much though. My smartphone and wallet stay in my pocket. If I need to bring my passport and retainer case for my teeth my girl will carry the items in her pocketbook.

What happens if you get drunk and lose your bag? Or what happens if someone grabs it and makes a run for it?

You wear it with the strap diagonally across your shoulders. This avoids any snatch

I'm sure it does !

cheesy.gif

• Like 1

I get my girlfriend to carry my extras. I don't carry much though. My smartphone and wallet stay in my pocket. If I need to bring my passport and retainer case for my teeth my girl will carry the items in her pocketbook.

What happens if you get drunk and lose your bag? Or what happens if someone grabs it and makes a run for it?

You wear it with the strap diagonally across your shoulders. This avoids any snatch

I'm sure it does !

My dear man, I avoid it daily without a second thought!

• 2 weeks later...