How to get rid of a Thai lady who has overstayed her welcome?

surfinglife

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I ever told the analogy of the frog and the scorpion?

A rather ugly frog was king of his little river, along came a rather pretty scorpion, who needed to cross the river. So the pretty scorpion asked the ugly frog for a lift on his back. The ugly frog said, "of course if you pay me handsomely at the other side".

The pretty scorpion said of course "I will", but then the ugly frog thought better of it and said, " If I take you over, you will sting me, it is in your nature".

The pretty scorpion said, " I only need a lift, and if I sting you, we will both drown".

So the ugly frog agreed, and half way over the river, the pretty scorpion stung the ugly frog, the ugly frog wailed, " Why did you do that, we are now both going to drown".

The pretty scorpion said, " I couldn't help it, it is my nature".

Moral of this analogy, don't make your bed over a river you can't cross without the need of someone else.

• Like 2

You could try crying in front of her.

Seriously. I had a stalker ex-girlfriend who was a school teacher, who was barred from my condo by security but bought an apartment in the building (which was kind of ingenious I have to admit), threatened to tell the police all kinds of lies, and nothing I did would stop the contest harassment. Till I broke down into fake tears in front of her about how bad I felt and how my life was ruined and she was so horrified by this loss of face of mine she apologised and ceased all harassment. 

Essentially she's losing face by being shut out your life. You need to twist the situation so you're to blame- pay her off or do something to make her feel like she's won- and learn a lesson. 

You're a man right?

I'm sure many people on this forum have had similar experiences …..

So why did you expect yours to be different?

We all reap what we sow.

Can't help you. There is no good solution, and I feel no pity for those who cheat when they are in a, as you misrepresent it, "serious long-term relationship." I think you got what you deserved. I just hope your partner, didn't.

Wow, who invited you to be judge and jury?  This guy is asking a serious question and deserves a serious response.  If you don't have anything helpful to offer, then please stay off this forum!  I suppose you are in a position to cast the first stone, yes?

• Like 1

I'm sure many people on this forum have had similar experiences ..

We all reap what we sow.

Can't help you. There is no good solution, and I feel no pity for those who cheat when they are in a, as you misrepresent it, "serious long-term relationship." I think you got what you deserved. I just hope your partner, didn't.

I don't recall asking for moral judgement so please keep it to yourself

Introduce her to your 'long-term' relationship and see what shakes out!

Visit the local police station, with a Thai translator if you don't speak Thai, file a complaint against the woman. Helps if you have a copy of her ID. Next time she visits show her the report. She will be upset but be firm. If she visits again file another report. The third time she visits she will be arrested.
I find it impossible to believe that you have a long term partner who doesn't know of this hooker if your long term partner has been to your place and the hooker has been living there for months. She would have been told by neighbours or security without a doubt.

We all reap what we sow.

I don't recall asking for moral judgement so please keep it to yourself

I guess you need to re-read what was said. It wasn't a moral judgement, just a truth in life.
  • Like 1

I'm sure many people on this forum have had similar experiences …..

We all reap what we sow.

Wow, who invited you to be judge and jury?  This guy is asking a serious question and deserves a serious response.  If you don't have anything helpful to offer, then please stay off this forum!  I suppose you are in a position to cast the first stone, yes?

You have to laugh at all the self-righteous folk on here. I bet they all came to Thailand to see the temples and never thought about the opportunities for easy sex. The guy just fancied a bit on the side like most blokes do. He'll get out of it , just tell her to sod off and if the long termer complains get shut of her too. In Thailand it's best to just use the women for sex and don't fall for the ridiculous thought these women actually love you. They love your money and security it brings them , nothing else and if you believe different then you're just another self deluded mug.

[attachment=278343:oh-really-owl.jpg]

Is that judged off all the women you met in bars or just some of them?

Edited by rhythmworx
  • Like 1

We all reap what we sow.

Ummmmm, that's why a person starts a thread in a public forum. To hear all opinions about his/her situation.

Offer to pay the first months rent and deposit on a new place away from where you stay or 20,000 cash to just leave. A small amount of cash for a quick end to your nightmare.

This would be I suspect about as effective as giving biscuits to a puppy dog