Free Wi-Fi Establishments

sanuk711

I should have asked this with my Restaurant questions....

I download Boxing , UFC  & some football etc, watch in the next few days as I cant stay awake for most of it. 

Anyway when I am in Pataya where I stay (Markland) is woeful for any decent reception, I belong to private sites so the download is usually very fast, can be done while I have a coffee or a meal.

So who --what establishment--has decent (fast) free Wi-Fi, I have Starbucks on the list, although I haven't checked the Pattaya one out, most of the Mcac's I have been in are quite slow. I miss the shopping centers in Oz, most all of them are fast Wi-Fi & if you have the smaller tablet, you can set it on download, put in your backpack & window shop.

.So Free---Fast Wi-Fi ..............where..............coffee1.gif

Thanks

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice Pattaya28........ I know that not paying the Fox channel for watching their sport is an offense & it does keep me awake at night just thinking about how to help the Murdoch empire out in any other way possible.

I have Broadband hooked up to my house in Issan--I am in Pattaya for a week or so to meet friends who are flying in---I do carry a  Dongal set up for when I travel , but I know from experience that the Markland is very bad for reception---concrete & steel all around---have to sit out on the balcony just to do a e-mail.---it just doesn't do the trick---hence the asking,

. About me not paying the Fox conglomerate---- you wont tell anyone will you........................w00t.gif

Edited by sanuk711
  • Like 1

A lot of restaurants have wifi but you need ask for the password. Your mileage may very as to the speed and quality of the service. Tuccom has fre wifi but it is very slow makes your Markland rates look fast.

If you have the correct sim DTAC has free wifi at central shopping centres.