Friendly greet and meet in Lamai, Koh Samui

Anyone interested in having a casual and friendly "Meet and Greet" for us Expats in south Lamai in maybe two weeks? Found a nice friendly resort on Ring Road with plenty of room for group gathering plus parking and easy to find. They have a Bar plus restaurant. They'll do a "happy hour" special prices for drinks, 5-6PM or 6-7PM. We decide when. They do close at 10PM. We just need to pick a day. I can post all the details later plus a map if interested. What are your thoughts? So...is any one out there interested? PM me or simply post.

Is it your place out if interest ?

Sent from my iPhone 6

using ThaiVisa app

No it's not my place and I have no ties to it. I've nothing to hide it's called the "Holiday Beach Bar & Restaurant. I'm only suggesting this place as a place to meet toward the south end of Lamai before the sharp turn. Quiet and laid back atmosphere. Just trying to meet other expats without the bar girl scene.

It's like all the other hotels and resorts on the Island they're out to make money. This location I found has a large open air area to sit, chat and meet people. It's location seems very easy to find compared to other places I've seen. I'll post a map later. Has easy parking for cars in front and in a lot across the street. I find their food prices high but what else is new here on the Island. You don't need to buy anything unless you want to. You can even bring you swim suit and use their pool if you want. They have a few rooms but they aren't even finished yet and not open.

Does that answer you concerns?

• 4 weeks later...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Is it your place out if interest ?

Sent from my iPhone 6
using ThaiVisa app

No it's not my place and I have no ties to it. I've nothing to hide it's called the "Holiday Beach Bar & Restaurant. I'm only suggesting this place as a place to meet toward the south end of Lamai before the sharp turn. Quiet and laid back atmosphere. Just trying to meet other expats without the bar girl scene.

It's like all the other hotels and resorts on the Island they're out to make money. This location I found has a large open air area to sit, chat and meet people. It's location seems very easy to find compared to other places I've seen. I'll post a map later. Has easy parking for cars in front and in a lot across the street. I find their food prices high but what else is new here on the Island. You don't need to buy anything unless you want to. You can even bring you swim suit and use their pool if you want. They have a few rooms but they aren't even finished yet and not open.

Does that answer you concerns?

my only concern is that there shall not be bar girls.