Should Thailand Put A Bounty On Overstayers/Illegal Workers?

ATF

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should Thailand Put A Bounty...

...on people like you? my answer is yes! bah.gif

That's particularly nasty Mr Naam, afterall, if all the illegal and blatant wrongdoers were dealt with quickly, the situation for people doing the correct things would only improve.

You are being nasty, take your medication and have a sleep.

I have to agree with Naam.... There is something particularly scummy about someone that brags about being a grasser... 

• Like 1

I guess i depends what some of you call " low life farang " ? I was strolling along (with my hands in my pockets )  the other afternoon and generally oblivious to the world around me when i spotted 2 farang who were " ridiculously drunk " dressed in " football tops " & covered in " tattoos " and basically behaving  like absolute " Riff Raff " and " fighting in the road " These are the " type of farang " that need to be removed.Wouldn't you agree viewers?clap2.gif  

• Like 1

I guess i depends what some of you call " low life farang " ? I was strolling along (with my hands in my pockets )  the other afternoon and generally oblivious to the world around me when i spotted 2 farang who were " ridiculously drunk " dressed in " football tops " & covered in " tattoos " and basically behaving  like absolute " Riff Raff " and " fighting in the road " These are the " type of farang " that need to be removed.Wouldn't you agree viewers?clap2.gif  

Not to worry CS it won't be long before a rain will come that will wash all the scum off the streets.

• Like 1

Why use the IDC?

They could simply gas them, herd them into trenches and shoot them, or why waste bullets, put them into boats and throw them overboard out at sea.

Fascism seems to be alive and well in some posters.

I too can hear the jackboots stomping up and down the Soi now!

• Like 1

i can see it now, voluntary secret service force of farangs to wipe out the scum. the dobber unit can sweep pattaya and isaan, searching for the worst farangs that the thai's dont care a hoot about, the dobber farangs will know all the visa stickers by heart, the thai's dont, we will clean up this country quick smart. the dobber unit will sweep the south, they will identify the real owner of the shop where the thai will think it's just a dude using the free wifi. farangs know if the guys tattoos are cool and fashionable or done with a fashioned implement in a cell. the dobber unit will search far and wide for contemptible farangs, they probably wont go into a building site and ask everyday joe from mon state for his documents for fear of a hail of bricks, but they will have the shoeless dirty and drunk at the embassy groomed, clean and well behaved in a matter of weeks.

to be serious, no not just yet for bobba fet. i think the 'do your job properly' thing might be enough for the thai's, the laws are there, if everyone now enforces them in a years time the landscape may be totally different.

I will return home, entering the country on my Thai passport, passport which has been viewed by some on this forum.

ND, are you now really announcing your dual nationality to us? After so many years spent as a bank examiner in the US, now you've become a national, I'm shocked! That being the case, you now seem to espouse an anti farang view, I'm shocked further.

Chiang Mai,

you are mixing up the TV-members NeverDie and NeverSure wink.png

I will return home, entering the country on my Thai passport, passport which has been viewed by some on this forum.

ND, are you now really announcing your dual nationality to us? After so many years spent as a bank examiner in the US, now you've become a national, I'm shocked! That being the case, you now seem to espouse an anti farang view, I'm shocked further.

Chiang Mai,

you are mixing up the TV-members NeverDie and NeverSure wink.png

CM you better check your visa you are getting confused.

There are certainly a lot of dodgers and illegals here Roland. Look how they flock here and become abusive.

I have already started penning my letter to the commander of Immigration......fortunately for me I can write the language, so it's easy to communicate with him......as for the illegals and overstayers.......the writing is on the wall and about time.

[attachment=279004:L-dog.jpg]

Sounds like Animal Farm all over again........................coffee1.gif

What happens when all the scoundrels are gone? Who gets it next to keep the industry afloat?

tongue.png

That would mean it's time for the bounty hunters to have a purge within their own ranks.

• Like 2

Sounds like Animal Farm all over again........................coffee1.gif

What happens when all the scoundrels are gone? Who gets it next to keep the industry afloat?

tongue.png

That would mean it's time for the bounty hunters to have a purge within their own ranks.

Yes sensible questions. Maybe they would go International or just modify the business model. Too early to predict really.

I think this is the ugliest thread on TV that I have ever seen.
Really ugly.

Yeah but the OP apparently "helped build the country" so he's got a RIGHT to wear his Brownshirt

Is that what the OP actually wrote? Did he really say that he "helped build the country"?

What's especially laughable about this thread is the way in which a tiny group of embittered haters (trolls, actually) rely on each other for support. 

• Like 2

Not to worry CS it won't be long before a rain will come that will wash all the scum off the streets.

Moderator - come on smile.png  Not to publicly insult moderation here, but is this really the purpose of Thai Visa information forum - a group of foreigners calling for vigilantism in the streets, about an issue which they have no authority whatsoever, and which in truth barely concerns them?

This forum would be SO much better without this kind of angry, baiting.  There has to be something in the forum rules which would suggest that  promoting vigilantism is not in the spirit of this forum, isn't there?

John, Bounty Hunting is a legal profession in the USA and Philippines. This post is about discussing whether it should be introduced into Thailand.

It is not about breaking the law, hate crimes or vigilantism. That's all in your imagination.

Feel the hate.
Everyone of you who want to get rid of as many people side stepping the rules. The junta needs to arrest every foreigner who pays a prostitue- it's illegal, all those high class buisness men who own go-go bars, every foreigner who owns a bar and does a little bit of a tidy up, talk to a tourist / bar stool expert and offer a free drink and so on illegal unless you have 4 Thais working for you and a work permit. Oh, sorry you can oversee your bar not work in it.
  • Like 1

Moderator - come on smile.png  Not to publicly insult moderation here, but is this really the purpose of Thai Visa information forum - a group of foreigners calling for vigilantism in the streets, about an issue which they have no authority whatsoever, and which in truth barely concerns them?

This forum would be SO much better without this kind of angry, baiting.  There has to be something in the forum rules which would suggest that  promoting vigilantism is not in the spirit of this forum, isn't there?

Agreed 100%.

We all know there are some very sick individuals here in Thailand, but self-loathing creeps such as NEVERDIE and his little clique of sycophantic trolls add nothing whatsoever to this forum. 

It's a shame actually since without these trolls and haters the forum is very good. 

Trolling is the only purpose of this thread yet for some reason sheer contempt keeps me reading it, so I guess ATF can be congratulated on acheiving his aim top quality trolling cup cake.

• Like 1

No good leaving it to the Thais,they think we are all low lifes,and besides we all look the same to them.A good man such as myself maybe mistaken for a low life waster and i'll be back in the former prison colony before i know whats happened.Just because i sit on my arse all day swilling beer and learning the Thai language from a young woman,doesnt make me a low life waster farang.A fellow farang would recognize this as an educational pursuit,be it somewhat unothordox.

Well said just because some Falungs want to spend their money on beer and girls why should they be looked down upon.

As long as you're legal you can always supplement your income with a Bounty Bonus and enjoy that warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing the lawbreakers are in IDC.

John, Bounty Hunting is a legal profession in the USA and Philippines. This post is about discussing whether it should be introduced into Thailand.

It is not about breaking the law, hate crimes or vigilantism. That's all in your imagination.

...writes a strangely self-entitled man who uses ATF (the acronym for the US law enforcement agency, alcohol tobacco and firearms) and a picture of a weapon as his avatar, who just before was literally writing about the 'rain coming to wash the scum from the streets' (a quote from the movie taxi driver).  Dude, seriously...every single reference you make on this thread concerns vigiilantism, and hate.

Who do you think you're kidding about that?  It's just really inappropriate, and there shouldn't be any place for it on a visa forum in a country you are presumably a guest in yourself.

Edited by John1thru10
  • Like 2