Thai soldiers get tough with vocational students to glee of netizens (VIDEO)

webfact

Out of curiosity can anybody tell me why they make the portly lad climb the wall at the end of the 2nd video?

Prior to that two soldiers were looking over it, as something had been thrown behind it. Perhaps making him retrieve it.
  • Like 1

Out of curiosity can anybody tell me why they make the portly lad climb the wall at the end of the 2nd video?

Prior to that two soldiers were looking over it, as something had been thrown behind it. Perhaps making him retrieve it.

Though your answer is bang on I have to like the 2nd one....I think you'll understand!

Unfortunately the issue isn't as simple as taking their weapons away.  They have them to defend against the students of others schools (and to wage their own attacks).  Take away their weapons and they're defenceless next time they get attacked. 

These students need to be conscripted next - found with a blade?  Army for 2 years.  That would take care of the problem PDQ.

Depending on the colour of the ping pong ball they pull, they will be conscripted soon

Root and branch reform required of this ridiculous vocational system. The present arrangement is fundamentally flawed and needs a complete rethink.

And that comment coming from someone who supported the corrupt Shinawatra's......

Looks like you had a change of mind, fell off the back of a motorcycle???

"discovered the shivs", me thinks this writer has been

watching too many prison movies.

regards Worgeordie

I am not sure about the name "Shivs" for the home made blades, but In prisons across the USA, they would be called "Shanks". 

These students need to be conscripted next - found with a blade?  Army for 2 years.  That would take care of the problem PDQ.

Yes, giving them assault rifles will definitely take care of the problem.......lol

You really want kids like this in the military?  

They wouldn't be "kids like this" if they were in the military.

• Like 1

I was at Central Bangna a few years ago when security rounded up about 20 of these little shits. They emptied their bags and pockets onto a table and it looked like a medieval battle set, knives, cleavers, and scythes were plied up on the table. Apparently the parents were just called to take the kids home and that was that.

I used to get the 132 bus and they would pile on, intimidate the passengers and often refuse to pay, maybe that's what they did here?

Edited by jacky54