car accident khao yai

Showbags

This accident has similarities to one we discussed several weeks ago. Again the driver with the dash cam had little opportunity to react. If he spotted the car losing control at the corner he had 2 seconds to react at the most. Going right may have been the best option....but we will never know will we!

Tragic accident and if I was the driver I would also end up dead. Not many drivers would react quickly enough and do the right thing when you only have 1 second to think, maybe not even an expert like warpspeed.

Edited by balo

Frankly it still should, wrong sub-forum, little to do with motoring.. Sorry to hear about the children involved at least they weren't in the vehicles and hopefully their mother will recover fully in short order..

Edited by WarpSpeed

When one posts, one gets a reaction. Seems its You who does the bleating,once someone posts something you dont like.Motoring Section is not realy for Deaths n Births. It goes from Sadness to the awfull road positioning of the Cam Car.Not Fair IMO.

Its a very sad situation when someone dies. My thoughts are with the families.

I'm wondering if there is a vehicle sold in Thailand that would have saved the lives of the occupants in the exact same situation? Which is the safest vehicle in Thailand?