Thaksin tells supporters to give Prayuth govt chance

webfact

What are the names of those PT party members? Were they authorised to travel abroad? Wasn't this a hidden political meeting? Shoudn't they be 'called in' and have their passports revoked?

Where then is this gagging and restrictions of movement and speech that the apologists are always spouting about ??

Here you go, a website link from the Bangkok based NGO, iLaw.

http://ilaw.or.th/node/3177

This is their English Language main site link: http://freedom.ilaw.or.th/en

Edited by fab4
  • Like 1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are the names of those PT party members? Were they authorised to travel abroad? Wasn't this a hidden political meeting? Shoudn't they be 'called in' and have their passports revoked?

Where then is this gagging and restrictions of movement and speech that the apologists are always spouting about ??

You have disappointed me, I thought you come on to this topic to post about it ?

Thanks for the link- how one interprets it is another -and how ones acts upon it is another thing.

Someone's still giving orders I see . . . We can all sleep safe tonight, no grenade attacks smile.png

No, I don't think he is. I think he is gaming for a pardon.

Or for no further troubles.....A lot of his money is still in Thailand (properties)

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Wonder if he has cancelled their monthly allowances until the next election?

Someone's still giving orders I see . . . We can all sleep safe tonight, no grenade attacks smile.png

No, I don't think he is. I think he is gaming for a pardon.

I hadn't thought of a pardon....you may be right and this may be his last chance for a shot at it...........

You have disappointed me, I thought you come on to this topic to post about it ?

Thanks for the link- how one interprets it is another -and how ones acts upon it is another thing.

You asked a question. I provided an answer. I cannot comment on what I think about the content due to the restrictions you deny are in place. As for interpretation? There is only one way to "interpret" the information - you either believe it or deny it, up to you.

Ha! Get over it. More than half the people love Thaksin, even now. He is being crafty, and lying low. No Thais take TVF seriously, or such a small percent that we are permanently marginalized. Go ahead -- rant, declare yellow and red goggles, talk about ear wax medicine and the convicted yellow leader. Go ahead -- masturbate verbally all you want, and stroke each other too -- a hilarious image altogether cheerleaders, with your pom poms and short skirts while needing a good shave and two Greek handfuls of lubricants.

Yay -- yellows--boo Dubai Caddyshacks. Yay -- reds -- boo hypocritic Suthep.

We are all just playing out our own imaginary games here. Get over it. Some of us like to watch you dance, and always will, sycophants

Say something original that involves more than cliche quotes and rugby team politics, and I will take you seriously. Anything else is farang three stooges pretending to be the three wise men...and verbally -- god knows real action is too difficult --leading us all to a better world.

Thank you for your well-considered two minutes of leadership. Your parents must be proud, as you ex-pat your way to enlightening the rest of us foreigners on the truth about a country whose history you never read. Thanks. I give you, honestly, all the honors you are due......in micrometers and picoliters.

tongue.pngtongue.png

I used to drink Bacardi, but stopped a long time ago.

• Like 2

You asked a question. I provided an answer. I cannot comment on what I think about the content due to the restrictions you deny are in place. As for interpretation? There is only one way to "interpret" the information - you either believe it or deny it, up to you.

You skipped the first line re Thaksin topic ??? embarrassing ???

You skipped the first line re Thaksin topic ??? embarrassing ???

Hardly. This was the your post to which I was replying

"Where then is this gagging and restrictions of movement and speech that the apologists are always spouting about ??"

Simple enough for you?

Ha! Get over it. More than half the people love Thaksin, even now. He is being crafty, and lying low. No Thais take TVF seriously, or such a small percent that we are permanently marginalized. Go ahead -- rant, declare yellow and red goggles, talk about ear wax medicine and the convicted yellow leader. Go ahead -- masturbate verbally all you want, and stroke each other too -- a hilarious image altogether cheerleaders, with your pom poms and short skirts while needing a good shave and two Greek handfuls of lubricants.

Yay -- yellows--boo Dubai Caddyshacks. Yay -- reds -- boo hypocritic Suthep.

We are all just playing out our own imaginary games here. Get over it. Some of us like to watch you dance, and always will, sycophants

Say something original that involves more than cliche quotes and rugby team politics, and I will take you seriously. Anything else is farang three stooges pretending to be the three wise men...and verbally -- god knows real action is too difficult --leading us all to a better world.

Thank you for your well-considered two minutes of leadership. Your parents must be proud, as you ex-pat your way to enlightening the rest of us foreigners on the truth about a country whose history you never read. Thanks. I give you, honestly, all the honors you are due......in micrometers and picoliters.

tongue.pngtongue.png

Let me guess... you don't like foreigners and you do not like Thai with a different opinion as your own?

Thaksin tells supporters to give Prayuth govt chance

I think that he and his minions are glad not to be in the firing line.
The efforts and investigations, to track down the cash flows came obviously to a halt.
Not that somebody think: Power-hungry people have a deep understanding for each other

it looks like the list is already out of date

Is this a case of him selling his supporters down the river in the hope of some later leniency for him. Or is he really trying to build bridges

I think the bridges have already been built.

that comment identifies you as the only person who understands what is going on here.

On the news a couple days ago he was telling his PTP to wait a year before they are active again. It seems to me that T is just buying time for when the Gen is gone before he starts his shit again. Once there are real elections i am certain he will try to control all aspects of the Gov again. In the meantime i would suspect he will be buying more people qualified to run for a new Gov for him to control. The Gen should find a way to permanently rid thailand of this evil man and his one track mind of being supreme ruler of thailand

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The only way is to kill the great mojirity of Thais who had voted freely for the PM they chose , only to have seen their wills disrupted by an ultracorrupt criminal elite who keeps the majority of Thais in virtual slavery.

Edited by max72

I like the

"The information in this page covers only the progress of cases which we have reliable sources. There could be more cases occured out of our sight."

One can go anyway with that.

I how I miss the Yingluck Administration with it's constant anti-government protester harassing and the 'unknowns' who targeted the anti-government protesters with cowardly attacks in the night. Much more democratically.

Anyway, When Thaksin orders his people to co-operate when may be excused to get a funny feeling about how useful their co-operation will be. Instead of agitating outside, be inside and ask seemingly interesting questions. Be seen to work with the NLa without actually doing anything but obstructing.

BTW it warms the cockles on my heart to have this criminal fugitive democratically telling his people something or another. Waiting for the first to tell me, that they don't have to listen, just like some told me when he skype-in into cabinet meetings.

PS does iLAW also have a page on how many anti-government protesters were charged in the seven months before the coup?

Edited by rubl

For Christ's sake, will you ever stop giving this criminal on the run attention?

Thaksin this, Thaksin that. Who cares what he thinks. He is old hat. Yesterday's news. A turd.

The recent Issan poll said that Thaksin is second to Prayuth in popularity. Seem lots still care and seeing major media are reporting on tiny morsel of Thaksin's news, he yet to be old hat and yesterday news. Among female, guess who is the most popular?

I think it's looking pretty clear a deal has been struck between Thaksin and Prayuth. Prayuth is pragmatic enough to give Thaksin something he wants for the good of the country. We can expect some kind of pardon when all the dust settles and Thaksin will stay out of politics (in public any way). The amusing part is how he is dumping the red-shirts who are no use to him now. I wonder if they even realize it.

If you go to the main page (in English) that I provided you can navigate from there to find updates http://freedom.ilaw.or.th/en

• Like 1

On the news a couple days ago he was telling his PTP to wait a year before they are active again. It seems to me that T is just buying time for when the Gen is gone before he starts his shit again. Once there are real elections i am certain he will try to control all aspects of the Gov again. In the meantime i would suspect he will be buying more people qualified to run for a new Gov for him to control. The Gen should find a way to permanently rid thailand of this evil man and his one track mind of being supreme ruler of thailand

The only way is to kill the great mojirity of Thais who had voted freely for the PM they chose , only to have seen their wills disrupted by an ultracorrupt criminal elite who keeps the majority of Thais in virtual slavery.
What utter rubbish.

I like the

"The information in this page covers only the progress of cases which we have reliable sources. There could be more cases occured out of our sight."

I how I miss the Yingluck Administration with it's constant anti-government protester harassing and the 'unknowns' who targeted the anti-government protesters with cowardly attacks in the night. Much more democratically.

Anyway, When Thaksin orders his people to co-operate when may be excused to get a funny feeling about how useful their co-operation will be. Instead of agitating outside, be inside and ask seemingly interesting questions. Be seen to work with the NLa without actually doing anything but obstructing.

BTW it warms the cockles on my heart to have this criminal fugitive democratically telling his people something or another. Waiting for the first to tell me, that they don't have to listen, just like some told me when he skype-in into cabinet meetings.

PS does iLAW also have a page on how many anti-government protesters were charged in the seven months before the coup?

Yes that would be interesting wouldn't it. How many indeed? I only recall one, the popcorn gunman. I'm sure you have reams of evidence about the other "wronged" PDRC anti-government supporters whose human rights have been denied, haven't you?

Update: Forgot about the 5 Navy SEAL's moonlighting as security guards who were arrested - not sure they had much of an excuse that their human rights were trampled on but I'm sure you'll come up with some examples of those anti government supporters who have had their rights violated.....................

• Like 1

I like the

Yes that would be interesting wouldn't it. How many indeed? I only recall one, the popcorn gunman. I'm sure you have reams of evidence about the other "wronged" PDRC anti-government supporters whose human rights have been denied, haven't you?

Update: Forgot about the 5 Navy SEAL's moonlighting as security guards who were arrested - not sure they had much of an excuse that their human rights were trampled on but I'm sure you'll come up with some examples of those anti government supporters who have had their rights violated.....................

Update2: about 30 or 40 PDRC/PCAD leaders charged with terrorism for staging anti-government protests. Very democratic of course, just what a 'democratic government' would do.

Anyway, you still don't seem to be in the right mood.

The new government of Thailand needs to find a way, legal or not, to bring Thaksin Shinawatra back to Thailand to face the music. The way I see it, the crimes that he has committed against Thailand in the last 2 years, are enough to give him the death penalty.

gallows.png

• Like 1

For Christ's sake, will you ever stop giving this criminal on the run attention?

Thaksin this, Thaksin that. Who cares what he thinks. He is old hat. Yesterday's news. A turd.

If only you could be right,you would make many people happy!