Found awesome restaurant in Naklua

bellabenji

Not my restaurant, don't serve Spam. My personal review was not meany for clowns. It was to inform people of a great new place I found.

If sarcasm is all you have to work with then my post cannot help you. Nobody can!

The restaurant sounds interesting and gets good reviews from Trip Advisor, which I generally view as reliable -- definitely worth a try. Thanks for bringing it to our notice.

Glad that they don't serve Spam. Those posters with a Spam 'n chips craving will need to keep looking for a place that fits their taste (or lack thereof) in food/restaurants -- even McDonald's is probably too highbrow for them. I know of a place that makes a "great" fried bologna sandwich, but unfortunately it is not in Thailand. I am sure that LennyW is salivating already......

Tree Tales Cafe, Nanklua Rd. Soi 10....Pleasant, upscale, laid back, interesting...food was wonderful, prepared in a unique way. Moderate prices.

Try it, you'll like it!

http://ink361.com/ap...alescafe/photos

Wow ! what a great looking place and thanks for the heads up......i live in Naklua and always on the look out for nice places to eat....

ironically i must drive past Soi 10 a dozen or so times a week and never even thought to drive down there....

Will deffo be going there for lunch on Tues and will report back....

Not my restaurant, don't serve Spam. My personal review was not meany for clowns. It was to inform people of a great new place I found.

If sarcasm is all you have to work with then my post cannot help you. Nobody can!

SIR

Do not let gobby mouths put you off this forum. There are quite a few distasteful vermin on here, trying to spoil a thread, demanding a thread to be closed, just because they dont like it, bad mouthing something or somone off etc etc.

• Like 2

Sorry OP but from the headline to the text, it reads like a self-promotion or one for a friend's resto. The "Try it, you'll like it!" tag is an advertising phrase that triggers disbelief. Then I saw you've got a grand total of two posts, both on this thread. I'm withholding my eagerness.

Ok, so it's your restaurant, tell us the real reasons why we should go there ?

Thank you <3

what a horrible post - maybe you're more suited to Pattaya A@@icts ??

I don't agree. When a very new member posts touting a business, there is GOOD REASON to have suspicions.

That said, the food at this place DOES look interesting, creative, and different.

In my opinion, the presentation appears exceedingly FROU FROU and I don't really like that, but many do, and I think in particular trendy and hiso THAIS do.

To wit, from their facebook site:

Take a break...

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Also note this place is FAR INTO Naklua! North of the market.

Naklua road between soi 5 and 6.

You can see the map from their facebook site:

https://www.facebook.com/treetalescafe

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

To be fair, this restaurant really does look interesting.

I just looked at all the dishes on their facebook site, and man, I think I am having an LSD flashback!

I guess I'll have to try this place!

The chef is apparently Aussie ... pavlova is a specialty there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqXmBy1_qOQ

Edited by Jingthing

Thanks for the post. Always interesting to test something new. Compared to other large cities Pattaya offers plenty of restaurants, but few have the special something or are even run professionally. Just ignore "Les Miserables" on this forum. Is just part of Pattaya. You can see them allover the place. A great Sunday to all the friendly, helpful and positive members. MS>

• Like 1

Oh, the map must be wrong. It is actually closer to naklua soi 12 and 10

I stumbled on it on my way to the seafood market.

Had a coffee and i was surprised that it was real good! Had a cake and it was good too. Hope they can keep it up!

Thanks for that correction.

Quite a big difference but still quite far into Naklua coming from Pattaya.

The sites say the place closes at 9 PM and closed Monday.