You will have to kill us!

andreandre

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. How obvious to remove the advertising for the hotel owned by Pian. It was up yesterday and replaced with twin palms today.

He really is just a load of hot air

Just click into a story and its still their - come on he will never remove that - more nice stories about Pian today. He loves that family

Wow. How obvious to remove the advertising for the hotel owned by Pian. It was up yesterday and replaced with twin palms today.

He really is just a load of hot air

Just click into a story and its still their - come on he will never remove that - more nice stories about Pian today. He loves that family

He sure does and hopefully they will all get on just as good in the same jail cell in time to come..

He must be thrilled with a thread here on TV discussing him and his site/paper/blog.

He made a comment a few weeks ago about TV members,cant remember what he said but recall it seemed his usual spit the dummy c--p

He said last week that since he has defeated all the doomsayers he was going to quit his comments.Yet he is still there.

Must get quite bored living in his gated ghetto.

Whtas his favourite comment again?

Oh yeh You are a bigot.

He must be thrilled with a thread here on TV discussing him and his site/paper/blog.

He made a comment a few weeks ago about TV members,cant remember what he said but recall it seemed his usual spit the dummy c--p

He said last week that since he has defeated all the doomsayers he was going to quit his comments.Yet he is still there.

Oh yeh You are a bigot.

He is commenting and provoking to get the numbers up. And threads like this only help him achieve that. I don't mind, but I really feel that the more he is talked about, in whatever way, he is happy.

• Like 2

Oh yeh You are a bigot.

yes that comment is used to insult many readers who dare speak the truth sometimes.

I doubt he would use this language if they were sitting in front of him.

Big words - small man

Oh yeh You are a bigot.

He is commenting and provoking to get the numbers up. And threads like this only help him achieve that. I don't mind, but I really feel that the more he is talked about, in whatever way, he is happy.

agreed- however its nice to be able to talk about him without being censored.

• Like 1

Oh yeh You are a bigot.

yes that comment is used to insult many readers who dare speak the truth sometimes.

I doubt he would use this language if they were sitting in front of him.

Big words - small man

I think the more ridiculous retorts stem from Chutima. Some of them are really so absurdly.... childish with prose equivalent to emoticons.

Alan can shoot a well aimed zinger and often does. No one can piss me off like he does.

Oh yeh You are a bigot.

"He" told Simon to go back to TVF, forget what the subject was but Simon had made his usual innocuous style of comment, albeit a bit of a criticism but did not warrant the attack- which makes me think it was actually Chutima.

Sometimes I wonder if Tonglee isn't on the board, really, really inane comments.

• Like 1

I see that now he has a ''criminal visa"..if such a thing existed, it would make getting a visa for a large amount of the new arrivals very easy...

In fact his visa is just stamped.''criminal'' which apparently means he will not get a renewal next time...bye bye Morisen...thumbsup.gif

I like PW as a news outlet but clearly the editor has a severe chip on his shoulder. As said before it is become obvious he is a supporter of the Keesin clan. No doubt in my mind anymore.

Moderate and reply - for a guy championing for free speech etc - he knows nothing of it really.

• Like 2

It will be a sad day for me if PW closes down. Where will I get my phuket news?

Other outlets poor and slow.

The speed of the news should not be an issue. Speed brings often more mistakes to the news, which does not benefit anyone.

It's good to have variety of different news outlets. One will side with some powerful people in Phuket, another will side with others. That's one way to get also the less favorable news out of each person.

^ Agreed. Before PW, PG was just a pulpy property pusher. It was forced to shape up.

While the retorts can be a pain, keeping in mind they are designed to get readers to return again and again, and the site can stretch the truth a bit for sensationalism- it is an asset to the community.

^ Agreed. Before PW, PG was just a pulpy property pusher. It was forced to shape up.

While the retorts can be a pain, keeping in mind they are designed to get readers to return again and again, and the site can stretch the truth a bit for sensationalism- it is an asset to the community.

There is no doubt that it is a good news reporting outlet...just get rid of the two narcissistic , self-aggrandising fools who need to rant and rave at others differing POV.

A comments section is fine as long as it is moderated to a degree, but without the inane responses such as you get from mr and mrs morisen.

Hopefully someone with a few more clues than these two will buy it at the last minute for near nothing and make it work as it could/should work.

There is no doubt that it is a good news reporting outlet...just get rid of the two narcissistic , self-aggrandising fools who need to rant and rave at others differing POV.

A comments section is fine as long as it is moderated to a degree, but without the inane responses such as you get from mr and mrs morisen.

Hopefully someone with a few more clues than these two will buy it at the last minute for near nothing and make it work as it could/should work.

"A comments section is fine as long as it is moderated to a degree"

But we - er, you - wouldn't be talking about it now if it was moderated less.

So, for him, mission accomplished. biggrin.png

"A comments section is fine as long as it is moderated to a degree"

But we - er, you - wouldn't be talking about it now if it was moderated less.

So, for him, mission accomplished. biggrin.png

Moderate moderation is fine[as on TV] but their inane comments to the posts are what spoils the site as a news outlet..

Edited by andreandre

He's good for a laugh at times..you really can only laugh

Today in defense of ex mayor ''He's not a ''kingpin'' [of taxi mafia] he's a local businessman...rolleyes.gif

Well at least he is innocent until proven guilty or maybe you are the judge or knows better than the rest of us.

So many of you think you know better, when in fact you know jack s#^$. I really can't see the big fuzz about PW and AM - Don't read the comments if you don't like them. C'mon - sitting at the computer and gossip like a bunch of chicken. Buhuuu!!

Today in defense of ex mayor ''He's not a ''kingpin'' [of taxi mafia] he's a local businessman...rolleyes.gif

Well at least he is innocent until proven guilty or maybe you are the judge or knows better than the rest of us.

So many of you think you know better, when in fact you know jack s#^$. I really can't see the big fuzz about PW and AM - Don't read the comments if you don't like them. C'mon - sitting at the computer and gossip like a bunch of chicken. Buhuuu!!

post-169941-0-39549100-1410326089_thumb.

• Like 1

HI Alan how are you - finally you got on here to defend your arrogant self. Well done - now try and behave

Funny, i had the same thoughts myself..

Wouldn't be at all surprised..

HI Alan how are you - finally you got on here to defend your arrogant self. Well done - now try and behave

Sorry to dissapoint you but I'm neither AM, any other staff or have anything to do with PW or any other news outlet. I agree that he can be harsh and some of his comments is out of line, but seriously - starting a topic on TV about a person you disagrees with is simply to low. You also insinuating, that he is in the "pocket" of your so-called "mafia king-pin". Not only are these comments both laughable stupid and narrow minded, but they clearly shows that you might "think to much".

I will put your intelligence and sound judgement into question as it clearly shows you have none of them.

Over and out!

• Like 1

Sorry to dissapoint you but I'm neither AM, any other staff or have anything to do with PW or any other news outlet. I agree that he can be harsh and some of his comments is out of line, but seriously - starting a topic on TV about a person you disagrees with is simply to low. You also insinuating, that he is in the "pocket" of your so-called "mafia king-pin". Not only are these comments both laughable stupid and narrow minded, but they clearly shows that you might "think to much".

I will put your intelligence and sound judgement into question as it clearly shows you have none of them.

Over and out!

Thanks, Alan.

• Like 1