Your Friends' Littlle Secret

simon43

Just for a bit of fun, so Mods please move this to Farang Pub if you feel that it is more suited there.

Since moving to Thailand a few years ago, I have made some good friends - both Thai and non-Thai.

But sometimes I have been surprised by my friends' 'secrets''

I saw a good English friend get out of a taxi in Silom Road and walk briskly away. I hurried forward to call them and then paused . . as a 6 foot tall ladyboy got out of the same taxi :o

On a different occasion, a good friend dropped into my bar for a drink. I was a little busy, so one of the girls went over to chat with him. They were getting on like a house on fire. Then the resident ladyboy went over to chat as well. The guy looked very annoyed at the attention he was getting from the LB, and I was a little annoyed that he/she was annoying my friend. Never mind, I thought, the bar closes in 5 minutes.

At 1am, the bar closed. My friend slapped some money on the bar to pay for the drinks, grabbed the LB by the hand and was gone!!

Have you ever been surprised by your friends?? (Please keep it clean!)

Simon

Yes at a party with all my japanese friends (girls). me and the gf went over there and had a piss up, i was the only guy there and they always have been the innocent looking and queit type, After queit a few drinks which i made them take shots in turns, after getting plastered they started telling us about all there dirty stories, I was in shock at some of there stories with men (i was also loving it) and then a Big Brother uncut commercial cam on TV and then one kissed the other. I was like dam, then they were daring each other to kiss (I was fukcing love it). My fiancee even kissed one (I was shoked but it was good)

I didnt have the balls to join in because I was there with the fiancee, but knowing these girls for awhile and being all goody goody toe shoe types, this one night just showed me that Japanese girls are very very wild.

what's with your friends with the ladyboys?i have never even seen a ladyboy in my whole life except on jerry springer or some other trashy talk show.and shouldn't it be ladyman or girlboy?

the thought of beautiful japanese women kissing each other is too hot on the other hand!

what's with your friends with the ladyboys?i have never even seen a ladyboy in my whole life except on jerry springer or some other trashy talk show.and shouldn't it be ladyman or girlboy?

the thought of beautiful japanese women kissing each other is too hot on the other hand!

Never seen a ladyboy? Has your plane just landed? Or perhaps you're not in Thailand.

The tall, in your face obvious ones don't worry me, it's the ones that you really can't tell the difference that scare the hel_l out of me.

I hope your not in thailand, If you have wild a nightlife in Thailand and you said you never seen a ladyboy I assume you will be in shock if you find out the truth.

Never seen a ladyboy? Has your plane just landed? Or perhaps you're not in Thailand.

The tall, in your face obvious ones don't worry me, it's the ones that you really can't tell the difference that scare the hel_l out of me.

am living in hawaii presently but have been to los many a time and will be living there as soon as i get my finances in order.

maybe i have seen one but didn't know he/she? was one.to each his/her? own but before i take a lady home,i will make sure she is a real one first.just think that if i grab the crotch area to make sure,i will get slapped and be going home alone.

thanks for the warning!

am living in hawaii presently but have been to los many a time and will be living there as soon as i get my finances in order.

maybe i have seen one but didn't know he/she? was one.to each his/her? own but before i take a lady home,i will make sure she is a real one first.just think that if i grab the crotch area to make sure,i will get slapped and be going home alone.

thanks for the warning!

Grabbing the crotch area,as you put it, won't prove anything - Most ladyboys make enough money to have had the chop. Try looking out for the adams apple and the squeeky horrible voice...Just a thought but if you grab anything, and it's a lady boy 'she' likely floor you !

thanks for the warning!

Grabbing the crotch area,as you put it, won't prove anything - Most ladyboys make enough money to have had the chop. Try looking out for the adams apple and the squeeky horrible voice...Just a thought but if you grab anything, and it's a lady boy 'she' likely floor you !

ouch and double ouch!the chop?ouch!then what's there instead?forget it,don't want to know!

and i'm 6'2 200 and into martial arts and while i'd never hit a lady,if a heshe tried to floor me i'd be hittin that big old adams apple so one would just have to look out for that squeeky horrible voice.

and i'm 6'2 200 and into martial arts and while i'd never hit a lady,if a heshe tried to floor me i'd be hittin that big old adams apple so one would just have to look out for that squeeky horrible voice.

A few Katoeys would sort you out , bigger and harder than you have fallen after a stiletto in the back of the head. :o

Edited by chonabot

A few Katoeys would sort you out , bigger and harder than you have fallen after a stiletto in the back of the head. :o

now it's getting scary!scared enough just by heshes but mean tough street-fighting ones on top of being a heshe!might have to find a way to smuggle in one of my berettas or walthers just to hit the bars now.

love stilettos on women,but not one in the eye like in that movie single white female.

thanks for the warning!

ouch and double ouch!the chop?ouch!then what's there instead?forget it,don't want to know!

Ive seen on a few instances a little Thai bloke take down blokes bigger then you, plus these he she's are equipt with those high heals.

Plus people around may think your hitting a girl and my jump you from everywhere.

Good luck

I saw two ladyboys take on a couple of large lads on Soi 5 last year. They staggered out of a pub and received the usual barritonal 'Hello handsum man, where you go?' Their response was 'F off you feffing ladyboys!" Whoa all hel_l broke loose! They were stood by a collection of empty beer bottles. One of them grabbed two of them, smashed them together, waved them in the air and yelled the equivalent of 'LETS <deleted> HAVE IT!!!!'. The other began launching the bottles after these two guys in a barrage effect. The two lumbering lads took off and were chased by these two stilletto wearing geezerbirds, one hurling beer bottles, the other waving two bottles in the air like some kind of maniac. It was totally hilarious, probably because no one got hurt.

As for you doing your martial arts thing on them, steady on there Sampson. The sheer weight of numbers will see you brought to the ground like a wildebeast becoming lunch for a pack of hyenas. Best advice mate, is when you get here, is find a 'wing man' who knows what to look for. Make sure it is someone that you trust though!

As for friends surprising me, there was the one fella who was really hammered and ended up snogging a ladyboy. Knowing him to be straight (I have nothing against ladyboys) we interrupted his snogfest and his response was "I know, but his tongue is just so soft" and returned to the task at hand leaving us all a little bemused. There was nothing else for it, someone popped down to 7-11, bought one of those instant cameras and hey presto, no need to worry about him ever dropping us in the lurch!

Guest endure

Yes at a party with all my japanese friends (boys).

I knew it.. ! :o

totster :D

He's not a gay icon for nothing Tots :D:D

Seen so many people who claim to do marshal arts when shoes become clogs get the shinola knocked out of them.

Cheers

Sounds tough, though . . . 6'2, 200 lbs, beretta, martial arts, exocet, M1, F-15 . . . Anyone care to guess his nationality? :o

Yes at a party with all my japanese friends (girls).

But I love you.. ! :o

totster :D

He's not a gay icon for nothing Tots :D:D

Did I miss something here, I know im irresistable, but calm down boys, im taken

When I first visited Thailand, I was hanging out at Patong beach with a bunch of English blokes.

One guy was quite a nice person, but would always start raving about what a good Christian he was and how much he was against going with the bar girls.

One night at Loi Katong the other guys talked him into going out for "just one drink" and enjoying the holiday that they called, "Loi Katoey". The next day the word was out: he had gone home with a lady boy.

He stopped lecturing us after that, but we kept seeing a lot of rather tall, husky women coming in and out of his room. :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

A few Katoeys would sort you out , bigger and harder than you have fallen after a stiletto in the back of the head. :D

I agree and keep in mind they have "BIG" stilettos too, another good way to identify LB's the surgeons can change a lot of bits but hands and feet are dead give aways :o

A few Katoeys would sort you out , bigger and harder than you have fallen after a stiletto in the back of the head. :D

I agree and keep in mind they have "BIG" stilettos too, another good way to identify LB's the surgeons can change a lot of bits but hands and feet are dead give aways :D

Think of a hobbit with the hands of Mohammed Ali and you'll be getting there.... :o

A friend of mine told me this story years ago when he used to manage a bar in Patpong.

As usual the bar had a few different "shifts" of girls alternately dancing and chatting up the customers. One of these shifts was primarily katoeys.

Almost every night, the manager would see guys taking the katoeys out of the bar and, on many occassions, about 15 minutes later they would return, demanding money back as they had been fooled thinking it was a girl. He never argued, and always said "No problem, it's easy enough to make the mistake." and would then ask if they wanted to chat to any of the other girls.

One night a chap paid the bar fine and went out with his katoey in tow - soon enough he came back, demanding his money back.

When my friend commented that there was no problem and he apologised for the guy thinking it was a girl, the guy said "No, that's not the problem...this ones had the operation!"

Seen so many people who claim to do marshal arts when shoes become clogs get the shinola knocked out of them.

Cheers

Sounds tough, though . . . 6'2, 200 lbs, beretta, martial arts, exocet, M1, F-15 . . . Anyone care to guess his nationality? :o

team-america-0442.jpg

I could tell you many things.... but my friends would have to kill me...!

Seems like a good deal to me, looking forward to your first story. :D

Alright then smart pants....

"I was out on the piss one night with Bangkok Madness in this militant, lesbian Kateoy camp in the middle of nowhere..... When Maddie... suddenly.... pants off.... playing with his.... two gay alligators...and ....tequila over his little head...and....and.. then.. Madness ......"

The line seems to breaking up...There is some cloud cover over guatemala at the moment... :o