Why can't I be gay?

Costas2008

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like many others, I was put on the wrong track by the topic title. The original meaning of the word gay has slid into oblivion a long time ago. Costas should have used the word cheerful.

I believe gay like in the present meaning of the word became current in the seventies. Remember talking about it with friends, we wondered about it, because gay (present meaning) friends/acquaintances often didn't seem so gay (old meaning).

• Like 2

Post removed

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

I see some moderating/twitching already

Costas, you must not wind them up!

W.B. Yeats heard Oscar Wilde lecture at the Gaiety Theatre in Dublin.[8]

In previous times A gay woman was a prostitute, a gay man a womanizer and a gay house a brothel.[1]

Then:!!

ร่าเริง

เสเพลi

Oh! This being Thailand I suppose I am not allowed to post in Thai?!!?

Let's see?

• Like 1

Some people are so miserable the only thing they can do is feed off other peoples joy by trying to bring you down to their level.....weak self esteem usually has a lot to do with it......their way of reconciling life.....rationalizing.....

I see what you did there mr misery arse ,very cleverwhistling.gif

• Like 1

Oh Costas ... this should make you feel Gay.

A young Aussie a certain 19yo named Nick Kyrgios is setting the Tennis World on fire.

His parents emigrated over here but, judging by their accents, born in your homeland.

Nick beat the World's #1 Tennis Player in the last Grand Slam.

Greek and Gay is Great ... w00t.gif

• Like 1

Anyone who takes serious personal comments made towards them on a forum and actually becomes emotional and upset about it, must be extremely sensitive, probably because this is how people react to them in real life, perhaps a sort of persecution complex or lack of confidence in themselves.

I could not give a rat`s behind what anyone thinks or says about my points of view on Thai visa as I regard the comments as only disagreeing with my opinions and points of views, not as being personal considering that no one on here actually knows me, (thank god). Also I can give out as good as what anyone tries to throw at me, which is all part of the game of life and the hotter the debate, or some may describe as a mass debate, the more I like it.

My advice to our costas2008 is; go out, enjoy some wine, women and song and get all that frustration out of his system.

As the wise man says; life is a bitch, the good, the bad and the ugly, and we just have to take all this in our stride or otherwise go completely insane.

To cheer you up, here is a video that made roll up laughing and I warn anyone who does not find this funny, that they`ll be trouble:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IheC55pliSY

• Like 2

Every topic should have a theme song - this one's topical......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHLBsQLkCEk

mqdefault.jpg

I was taught - never invite trouble into your living room (house/thoughts)....and I don't + do not associate with energy leaks (negative people)......when we are on TVF we really have no control over the thoughts of others who rightfully or wrongfully (in our own views) share their outlook......

Just like when we meet people in life it's our job to sift through the s**t....if out in the street it's easy to observe, listen to and walk away..... but it's not quite as easy because we extend the courtesy of reading the inocuous words and by the time we decide we don't really want it/like it/agree, it's too late and they've registered and done their job......

I'm pretty new to TVF for commenting so am just learning about many of the folks that audition for attention here....some are worrisome......

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 2