Where to buy meat mincing machine in CM?

scorecard

You could try Yoke bakery supplies on Super Highway opposite

Big C,they might have what your looking for,i bought one years

ago from a hard ware shop,like the one in your picture but it

did not work very well.

regards Worgeordie

Yes, at every Makro there is a 3rd party booth outside with professional cooking equipment.

But as far as I remember they also have one or two manually operated devices.

Such devices are also available at misc hardware stores in about every (provincial) town.

Often in streets close/near the main markets.

But I can not give direction for Chiang Mai.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Yes, at every Makro there is a 3rd party booth outside with professional cooking equipment.

Such devices are also available at misc hardware stores in about every (provincial) town.

The stores are called Champ.

There's a Champ store on the middle ring road, south side, east of Global House. Isn't that close to where you live Scorecard?

i brought one years ago to make my own sasauges but never use as if go to makro ask meat staff to put in there mincer i mix pork and beef and pork fat tell them put through 2 or 3 times what you want no charge cheers

Do they provide the skins or more importantly do you know where you can buy them?

I prefer to make my own sausages but I just can't find skins here in the sandpit so I end up making Lorne sausages instead (which of course amuses my Scottish friends no end).

Me I prefer bangers, but the ones you can buy here are generally pretty rank.

biggrin.png

we found them at Central Festival...but the "footprint" was too big for our small kitchen... so we opted for a smaller, electric one, that holds about 1 kilo of meat at a time

and has a glass base, about 4-5 inches across.... and mince meat it does...also performs other functions in our kitchen too... i like it and the wife loves it!

we found them at Central Festival...but the "footprint" was too big for our small kitchen... so we opted for a smaller, electric one, that holds about 1 kilo of meat at a time

and has a glass base, about 4-5 inches across.... and mince meat it does...also performs other functions in our kitchen too... i like it and the wife loves it!

That sounds like a 'food processor' not a 'mincing machine'! Big difference in the machine and big difference in the outcome of your mince!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

There's a Champ store on the middle ring road, south side, east of Global House. Isn't that close to where you live Scorecard?

True, not far away, I'll take a look later today. Thanks.

whats your best sasauge mix

i buy pork belly and shoulder at makro they take skin off and put through there mincer two times

for 1kg meat 3tsp salt 1tsp pepper1tsp garlic1tsp thyme 1tsp suger or honey combine1/4tsp nutmeg fennel corinader sage ginger

I get collagen skins from Amazon.uk, Tong Garden is the brand, various diameters.

I bought a hand cranked mincer locally, piece of shit, I get mine done at the meat market now.

I thought you might like to see my homemade sausage stuffer.

post-22588-0-92146100-1409836339_thumb.j

post-22588-0-34617400-1409836379_thumb.j

A 3" end cap just happens to fit perfectly into a 4" pipe as the piston.

• Like 1

I bought one exactly like the picture for about 400thb on the street going from Phantip Plaza at the Night Bazzar to the water channel in the old city..." I do not know the name of that street " The shop is about 2 blocks from the water channel.....but..the machine is not good for heavy use.If you live in Chiang Rai you can have it for free. I think that shop carry better ones for about 1000thb. The big ones by Makro are better but..a lot more expensive.

Edited by umbanda