Are you excited about the new iPhone 6?

Digitalnomade

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the release date is 19th September. Only the key note is on 9th September at the Flint Center in Cupertino, California.

Check out macrumors.com and 9to5mac.com for latest news.

I think we can expect the iPhone 6 officially to be sold by True, AIS, DTAC etc. latest in November.

Before that just the usual imported phones for double the price.

I kind of am looking forward to it, be different to see an iphone in a bigger form, i still rock the 4s and was holding out upgrading to a Iphone or Samsung until i saw the Iphone 6, i really do think it will be better than than the samsungs im sure of that, i just wish they would turn it from a good phone to a great phone, there are rumours that it will still only have 1gm ram and have a 1800mh battery which is terrible in this day and age, apple keep saying they optimize the battery life with IOS but why not optmize the battery life and give it more capactity so that you can easily get a day out of it.

Phones are moving to a soley internet usage now with fewer and fewer of us phoning any more and i can tell you i can you that when im on facebook the battery life goes down

No, the release date is 19th September. Only the key note is on 9th September at the Flint Center in Cupertino, California.

Check out macrumors.com and 9to5mac.com for latest news.

I think we can expect the iPhone 6 officially to be sold by True, AIS, DTAC etc. latest in November.

Before that just the usual imported phones for double the price.

Release date is 9th, go on sale the next day and 10 days in other countries,

it will not hit Thailand for about 2-3 months at least.

Same happens with every release.

Not at all. I recently bought a Samsung Note 3. It is more phone than the iPhone 6 can ever dream of being. And I use only apple devices, otherwise. I love my 27" mac, my iPad, and my iPod. But, the iPhone is not the leading edge of phone technology. Especially in the past with the tiny display. They may be able to get back some of their customers with the bigger display. But, the proprietary keyboard has got to go. It is dreadful. Made for 13 year old girls, with tiny fingers. I love my android keyboard apps like swift key. The note 3 is crazy fast, and super powerful, and standard memory is 32GB! With a processor of 2.3GHz, and 3GB of ram memory. The new model (note 4) has a 2.7GHz processor. A lot of power. And all my friends who have iPhones marvel at how gorgeous the display. In side by side tests, the Samsung display always wins. Always. Apple still has a very long way to go to catch up with Samsung.

Not at all. I recently bought a Samsung Note 3. It is more phone than the iPhone 6 can ever dream of being. And I use only apple devices, otherwise. I love my 27" mac, my iPad, and my iPod. But, the iPhone is not the leading edge of phone technology. Especially in the past with the tiny display. They may be able to get back some of their customers with the bigger display. But, the proprietary keyboard has got to go. It is dreadful. Made for 13 year old girls, with tiny fingers. I love my android keyboard apps like swift key. The note 3 is crazy fast, and super powerful, and standard memory is 32GB! With a processor of 2.3GHz, and 3GB of ram memory. The new model (note 4) has a 2.7GHz processor. A lot of power. And all my friends who have iPhones marvel at how gorgeous the display. In side by side tests, the Samsung display always wins. Always. Apple still has a very long way to go to catch up with Samsung.

Possibly. I coul show a picture of my 9 month old S4 battery (second one in a year) quite scary how fat it is after removing from phone.

Can hardly contain my excitement.

But truth told, I'm already feverishly anticipating iPhone 9.

For now, you could try hooking an iPhone 4 & 5 together.

But, whatever you do, don't hook 2 iPhone 5s together.

They turn into a Samsung.

• Like 1