Are you excited about the new iPhone 6?

Digitalnomade

Are you excited about the new iPhone 6?

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. This might finally BE the iPhone that I buy. Unless they're going to introduce another, better one a year later, in which case, I'll wait.

Dammit, now I'm so excited about the iPhone 7 soon to be available in 2016 that I can hardly contain myself.

T

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. I recently bought a Samsung Note 3. It is more phone than the iPhone 6 can ever dream of being. And I use only apple devices, otherwise. I love my 27" mac, my iPad, and my iPod. But, the iPhone is not the leading edge of phone technology. Especially in the past with the tiny display. They may be able to get back some of their customers with the bigger display. But, the proprietary keyboard has got to go. It is dreadful. Made for 13 year old girls, with tiny fingers. I love my android keyboard apps like swift key. The note 3 is crazy fast, and super powerful, and standard memory is 32GB! With a processor of 2.3GHz, and 3GB of ram memory. The new model (note 4) has a 2.7GHz processor. A lot of power. And all my friends who have iPhones marvel at how gorgeous the display. In side by side tests, the Samsung display always wins. Always. Apple still has a very long way to go to catch up with Samsung.

Possibly. I coul show a picture of my 9 month old S4 battery (second one in a year) quite scary how fat it is after removing from phone.

Yes, I did not even mention the power. After using it constantly since 6am, it has 60% or more, left on the battery, at midnight. My iPhone was discharged by midnight, if it was not recharged during the day.

Not at all. I recently bought a Samsung Note 3. It is more phone than the iPhone 6 can ever dream of being. And I use only apple devices, otherwise. I love my 27" mac, my iPad, and my iPod. But, the iPhone is not the leading edge of phone technology. Especially in the past with the tiny display. They may be able to get back some of their customers with the bigger display. But, the proprietary keyboard has got to go. It is dreadful. Made for 13 year old girls, with tiny fingers. I love my android keyboard apps like swift key. The note 3 is crazy fast, and super powerful, and standard memory is 32GB! With a processor of 2.3GHz, and 3GB of ram memory. The new model (note 4) has a 2.7GHz processor. A lot of power. And all my friends who have iPhones marvel at how gorgeous the display. In side by side tests, the Samsung display always wins. Always. Apple still has a very long way to go to catch up with Samsung.

Possibly. I coul show a picture of my 9 month old S4 battery (second one in a year) quite scary how fat it is after removing from phone.

Yes, I did not even mention the power. After using it constantly since 6am, it has 60% or more, left on the battery, at midnight. My iPhone was discharged by midnight, if it was not recharged during the day.

Yes it's a great phone ..I have used mine for nearly 9 month..

3 weeks ago on got Tue new S5 ..wow so much faster than the note 3.. looking at the note 4 now ..

I phone who? ;-)

I'm looking forward to it because I just smashed my iPhone 5 and it's irreparable and I need a new one to restore my data to so I don't have to keep using my old iPhone 4s which is missing recent phone numbers, photos, conversations, notes etc.

I've never owned any Apple laptops or desktops but my iPhone is the closest thing I have to magic. Navigation, spoken translation and recognition, dictation, currency exchange, banking, song identification, agenda, remote viewing of all my ip security cameras, home control, plus all the standard phone/text features.

I'm looking forward to it because I just smashed my iPhone 5 and it's irreparable and I need a new one to restore my data to so I don't have to keep using my old iPhone 4s which is missing recent phone numbers, photos, conversations, notes etc.

I've never owned any Apple laptops or desktops but my iPhone is the closest thing I have to magic. Navigation, spoken translation and recognition, dictation, currency exchange, banking, song identification, agenda, remote viewing of all my ip security cameras, home control, plus all the standard phone/text features.

Magic? Magic = illusion. Something people think they have.

As an Android user, I am excited to see what Apple announces next week. I hope there is some new innovation. This year has been pretty disappointing so far. Everything has just been slightly improved. I'm looking for a new killer feature.

I'm also curious about the Samsung Gear VR. Just a few months to wait for it to be available at retail outlets. Otherwise I was mostly disappointed by all the IFA announcements this week

I expect I would be wetting my pants if I knew what it was. I don't own a mobile phone. I've managed without one for eighty years and this my last stand against being available twenty four hours a day.

No different from the "old" home phone - you don't need to answer it!

Use technology don't let technology use you.

Edited by lvr181

There is a old saying that's still stands today ' if you got nothing to say, don't say anything ' so why all people reply with worthless stuff??

Thanks for providing an example.

Hohoho ur as funny as boot in the sac

Thanks for providing yet another example. You need to learn to take what you dish out.

No because my company will upgrade my iPhone 5S and then I have to mess about with all that iTunes <deleted> and set it back up. If my old iPhone 4S was as fast as my new iPhone 5S I would of kept it forever and ever.

Wish I still had my Nokia N86, I loved that phone.

IPhone 6 will be the best. I am sorry for you if you are too poor!

No need to be jealous, android guys... Stay with you piece of Samsung plastic crap phone . Thai ladies love me because I have an iPhone.

Wow, ain't you da man!!! 555555555