single serving of cake

Backwoods

Must use 2 boxes of cake mix, one MUST Be Angel Food, the other can use any flavoryou choose I used chocolate fudge. Mix both boxes in a 1 gallon ziplock bag and shake good. Using a small coffee cup or a small bowl, use 3 tablespoons of cake mixure, 2 Tablespoons waters, and put in microwave for 1 minute, Done, and now you have a lot of premix for future snacks, enjoy this little trick I stumbled on!

• Like 1

Or you could walk into a bakery or most supermarkets and buy a single slice of something.

Friendship in Pattaya has some great Black Forest or carrot cake in generous single slice servings as well as other dessert type concoctions. No mess, no looking for cake mixes in the same supermarket that sells the cake ... and the journey to the supermarket will help you walk off the extra calories.

For some of us the closest bakery is over 100 kilometers away. I'll try it if I can find the cake mixes, but have never seen Angel food mix in Tesco or Big C (over 100 kilometers away) but will look on my yearly trip to Bangkok next month!

Or you could walk into a bakery or most supermarkets and buy a single slice of something.

Friendship in Pattaya has some great Black Forest or carrot cake in generous single slice servings as well as other dessert type concoctions. No mess, no looking for cake mixes in the same supermarket that sells the cake ... and the journey to the supermarket will help you walk off the extra calories.

You city dwellers have it so easy....There is another part of Thailand outside of Pattaya you know. 55555

OP...good tip, i'll keep it in mind...Thankyou.

Have a Nice Day.

For some of us the closest bakery is over 100 kilometers away. I'll try it if I can find the cake mixes, but have never seen Angel food mix in Tesco or Big C (over 100 kilometers away) but will look on my yearly trip to Bangkok next month!

Found long ago most of the little Villages have a market 2x a week, most have stalls that sell cake, after a while you find the best.. most are between 4 baht for doughnuts and plain cake to 25 baht for a large slice from a 2 lb cake, all home made and decorated + you can ask him/her to make what you like.

Eat your heart out City dwellers that pay 3 or 4 time that amount.