Clip of beach 'mafia' Controlling the Area

katana

too late for a swift kick in the nuts?

It would have taken me about 1.5 seconds of him kicking sand at me, to have done just that, upper kick square in the nuts.

Maybe a swift stab from a knife in his gut, or throat, then pull his facial covering off, to pull him down onto the sand face down, to bleed out, like the pig he his, sorry just my mind running free.

The hangman's noose is too good for him

post-211626-0-90725100-1410131316_thumb.

Edited by Pundi6446
  • Like 2

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have taken me about 1.5 seconds of him kicking sand at me, to have done just that, upper kick square in the nuts.

Maybe a swift stab from a knife in his gut, or throat, then pull his facial covering off, to pull him down onto the sand face down, to bleed out, like the pig he his, sorry just my mind running free.

Dont let us stop you.

i would've firstly taken him out with a tremendous reverse roundhouse . . . followed up by a devastating flying kick . . . then i would've have finished him with a deadly Bruce Lee inspired inch punch . . . . . . . sorry, just my mind running rampant. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

i would've firstly taken him out with a tremendous reverse roundhouse . . . followed up by a devastating flying kick . . . then i would've have finished him with a deadly Bruce Lee inspired inch punch . . . . . . . sorry, just my mind running rampant. rolleyes.gif

Good nice to see some others in here have a vivid imagination.clap2.gif

• Like 1

Well......the members here now know who to contact in case of real problems.....

• Like 1

Well......the members here now know who to contact in case of real problems.....

Mental health services emergency line?

If you read the thai reports on this (in thai) , they report that the guy has since been arrested and that they are now looking for the person who posted the clip online in order to arrest them too as it is tarnishing the image of patttaya(!) They also say that this isn't a recent thing to happen and that it happened over a year ago.

• Like 2

someone already posted this on ThaiVisa much earlier today in the 'best of Thailand videos' (irony?) section . . . posing a question something like, 'do they own the beach?'

answer = yes . . . they do (unfortunately)

Can you explain why this covered up coward owns the beach? they are there illegally i presume, being on a beach not yet cleaned up by the army... its scum like this that should be moved off the beach

Nothing that a 1660 volt taser would not solve. Now, that would have been a nice best of video. Worm wiggles in beach in an apparent fit of epilepsy!

Why are all the other Farangs sitting by watching, and not helping her?coffee1.gif

Chivalry,morality and empathy are all very well(Some big guys on the chairs watching)But to lend a hand or protest,to become involved in anyway would put any good Samaritan in conflict with a Thai it may offend Thainess.If your not sure what Thainess means no matter,just remember it can be deadly.
  • Like 1

just been on the morning news,

police got him and hes off to prison, so you dont have to go into training to kick him in the nuts ect,,,

Yes, saw it on the news just now. Couldn't quite see the point in the re-enactment. Sat some poor girl down in the exact spot and had him kick sand at her.

police got him and hes off to prison, so you dont have to go into training to kick him in the nuts ect,,,

Yes, saw it on the news just now. Couldn't quite see the point in the re-enactment. Sat some poor girl down in the exact spot and had him kick sand at her.

Did the re-enact the bit where the his boss told him to go do what he did?

• Like 1

Did the re-enact the bit where the his boss told him to go do what he did?
God no. The boss wasn't in the original video so they just remade what we'd already seen. No need to involve others.
  • Like 1

I would never sit in one of those filthy, disgusting beach chairs.

All night long, stray dogs, drunks and beach rats piss all over them you know.

+1

i was reading the message just above your, the one from the pussy iamariva1947, and i was thinking to myself if you know how much dirty are these beach chairs.

Few years ago, on the weekends i used to go the thai beach with thai/foreign friends, and would drink there by night. When one wanted to have a pee. Do you know where he did go pee? It was against the tree... where they do store the beach chair by night...... and i swear every single guy on the beach was doing this, i saw it so many time. The desk chair are completely impregnated with pee

I am a "pussy" now?!?! When and why did you come up with that? Sure the chairs are "dirty" as you say. So wipe them down. You mean you do not travel with hand cleaner? You do not spread a towel out on the chair before you lay on it? Plastic (PVC) "impregnated with pee"? What? I have to ask.... do you go about your day in a plastic bubble? Do you know what pathogens are all around you just as you walk the streets or sit at that bar... even on the stool? Have you any sense of what is real? So if what I said seems to make a "pussy"... what exactly does that make you? For you seem to be a great deal more fearful and is that not one of the meanings of the word "pussy"? Come on... we cannot all goo through life fearing that which we cannot see. We just have to take the required precautions. So wipe the chair down with your hand cleaner, spread out a bio containment material. But do try and remember that the chair, all by itself, will be a whole lot cleaner than the sand!!!

By the way is is iamariva1957... just to be clear.

be cleaner than the water too ... especially if you are just considering Bender's friend's peeing habits.

A personal attack on another member has been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

• Like 1

I am surprised it's in the Thai news. Super! coffee1.gif

They played it over and over again on the Thai news yesterday. There was a 2nd women also being pestered and also left then in disgust. Not sure why brown uniformed guys were also standing behind the beach mafia guy looked like supporting him. Not supporting the tourist in any way. More of that and the future will be very quiet even for the deck chairs. I would not bother going to any beach with that sort of harassment.

• Like 1

I am sorry for the lady.. What a disgusting behaviour.

Everybody know the beach is public, where are the good Thais ?

Not on a tourist beach in Pattaya!!! There are over 60 million Thais and the majority of them are some of the nicest people you will ever meet!!!

• Like 2

I am sorry for the lady.. What a disgusting behaviour.

Everybody know the beach is public, where are the good Thais ?

Not on a tourist beach in Pattaya!!! There are over 60 million Thais and the majority of them are some of the nicest people you will ever meet!!!

Tourist beach or not, still public beach, and the masked guy was in the wrong, as you can see from the news.

And if you read the comments of the Thais on the clip, most, if not all, are condemning the thuggish behaviour..

Wheres the rose tinted brigade to tell me how wonderful the place is??? Im shocked, is not one of them going to tell me it happens everywhere, c;mon guys Im getting boredtongue.png

Or that this is normal, happens all over the world, not just Thailand...!!

No need. Super Thai visa hero's all ready to go karate chop the villains from here on in. I can walk down the beach now and feel safe knowing no one is going to kick sand in my face and 20 keyboard warriors are hiding just behind the bushes keeping me protected.

. . . with each and every one of them playing this over & over again in their own heads while they do. . . drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEE.gif . . giggle.gif

Edited by Goshawk