Yingluck flies to Udon Thani

webfact

I have a little heart burn today. Ate some spicy sauce with my chips at a local Mexican restaurant. Overall, it was good and the chips were not too oily. I drank 1 small bottle of water.

Later tonight I'll take a #2 and try to get some sleep.

Hopefully, all of you found this news worthy.

• Like 2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nong Han has no hotels. I guess either stay in Udon or Sawang.

In regards of thoese who make joke of the former MP that died of bone cancer, may you be the next to die of cancer and lets all have a big laugh when your lassi shows up at the insurance company finally collect your dues after giving her such a miserable live and finally that old farang expired. cheesy.gif

I've checked, no one has made any jokes about the dead MP, well one reference to him is present, but only in context of what yingluck allegedly said. Are you predicting someone will?

So you don't think the comment from Halloween is in poor taste then?

In regards of thoese who make joke of the former MP that died of bone cancer, may you be the next to die of cancer and lets all have a big laugh when your lassi shows up at the insurance company finally collect your dues after giving her such a miserable live and finally that old farang expired. cheesy.gif

I've checked, no one has made any jokes about the dead MP, well one reference to him is present, but only in context of what yingluck allegedly said. Are you predicting someone will?

So you don't think the comment from Halloween is in poor taste then?

It was a quote from the OP. I wouldn't have mentioned it as it could be viewed as poor taste.

However it was not mocking the unfortunate death of this MP and the circumstances of it.

Well I don't think it was anyway.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

"She voiced her opinion at Suvarnabhumi airport..."

I thought political opinions were out of bounds currently??

She never understood anything about politics, come on, let her just voice her vanity, let her throw a bone to the hungry red villagers too, and try to imagine how hard and empty life must be for such an airhead after living three years in the illusion of being a valuable human being. Please let Pinocchio go to Udon in peace, maybe she bought a new pair of fancy high boots in Paris and hopes there's some flooding there to try those out...

"the people should not jump to conclusion but to allow justice to go on its course"

As long as the justice suits your agenda heay yingluck?????

Yingluck is having a personal agenda? Are you sure? That'd really be great news! And who might be keeping it for her, cause... LOL

I have a little heart burn today. Ate some spicy sauce with my chips at a local Mexican restaurant. Overall, it was good and the chips were not too oily. I drank 1 small bottle of water.

Later tonight I'll take a #2 and try to get some sleep.

Hopefully, all of you found this news worthy.

Isn't that what Facebook, Tweet and Link are all about, vade retro satanas you're on TV! LOL

• Like 2

I'm always soooooooo eager to hear the news about her.

Haven't heard anything about my other favourite one, her brother, for a short time now and I'm worried.

Is he all right?

she was the most beautiful PM ever and everywhere......

If only she would be smart as Thatcher and incorruptible as Chamlong.....

Beautiful, hmm, you don't go out a lot, or you live in a remote mountain temple, do you, when there's some electric and internet there, do review your pics catalog of female PMs anyways, there are a few, well, attractive ones, and seems those had brains too...

I'm always soooooooo eager to hear the news about her.

Haven't heard anything about my other favourite one, her brother, for a short time now and I'm worried.

Is he all right?

she was the most beautiful PM ever and everywhere......

If only she would be smart as Thatcher and incorruptible as Chamlong.....

Beautiful, hmm, you don't go out a lot, or you live in a remote mountain temple, do you, when there's some electric and internet there, do review your pics catalog of female PMs anyways, there are a few, well, attractive ones, and seems those had brains too...

"She voiced her opinion at Suvarnabhumi airport..."

I thought political opinions were out of bounds currently??

Tjeez man, let her be.

Mind you, she probably missed out on the NRC application and still likes to help the general with her views on reforms and the like.

She probably filled in the wrong application form and put it in the wrong box. blink.png

Shouldn't mock the afflicted, pour soul,

What a load of joyless,meàn-spirited, bitter, military boot-licking lot you yellow shirt fanatics are. You hover 24/7 over your machines ready to spit venom at any mention of the Shins or their supporters. Get a frickin life why don't you.

187 posts in 6 years - and you feel inspired to defend a former PM removed from office for acting illegally?

Wouldn't want your life.

Yes, and with a wopping 7 likes, 5 of which were received since July 2014. Regular red supporter.

2014-07-12 08:26:14 'Great to see someone standing up to the rabid, foaming at the mouth, yellowshirt ® yellowshirt farang on this site.'

So what? Who cares about a useless, non-entity, third class, washed up, forgettable has-been? sleep.png

Well you obviously care enough to create a rather bitter post about her!

Rather a lot of the Thais still seem to, and didn't I read on another thread (about martial law if I recall) that the RTA care enough to order a shopkeeper to take down a picture of her in his shop!

• Like 1

So the usual TV haters who claim they could not care less about Yingluck or anything she says or does obviously just sit at their keyboards waiting for any story that mentions her so they can quickly type out some BS comment about how little they care to read anything about her?

What a strange bunch.

Pay day.

What a load of joyless,meàn-spirited, bitter, military boot-licking lot you yellow shirt fanatics are. You hover 24/7 over your machines ready to spit venom at any mention of the Shins or their supporters. Get a frickin life why don't you.

All that, resulting from a news item, that reports a former-PM taking a short domestic trip ? rolleyes.gif

Thank heavens she didn't take a post-political holiday to the Maldives, or fly 1st-class to Paris for a slap-up family birthday-party, oh ... wait a minute ... facepalm.gif

Personally I do welcome the end of the shootings/killings on-the-streets, by people who seem to have been her supporters, and whom she didn't rush to criticise or reign-in, but I guess I'm just a "joyless,meàn-spirited, bitter, military boot-licking" coupist fascist reactionary running-dog. whistling.gif

attachicon.gif603402_600731409971318_969788664_n.jpg

I wish I could have been there to wave the flag for you Yingluck,I love you

If you marry her, don't expect her to turn up at the wedding.

She usually does a "no show" for events that require her presence. Rice committee meetings for one. Parliamentary sittings for another. Parliamentary debates for a third.

However if it is a Facebook or Skype wedding you may be in luck!!!

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 2

She usually does a "no show" for events that require her presence. Rice committee meetings for one. Parliamentary sittings for another. Parliamentary debates for a third.

However if it is a Facebook wedding you may be in luck!!!

She would have nothing to do with a poor man like me,I am down to my last 5 mil.I have a dream about her last night.I love her

However if it is a Facebook wedding you may be in luck!!!

She would have nothing to do with a poor man like me,I am down to my last 5 mil.I have a dream about her last night.I love her

You sound like some bar girl wishing money from her farrang visa robot.

She was praying he would die???

Oh, got it now. Must have made him feel much better, or not.

If you had paid attention to the OP, is states that the MP died of bone cancer, having had family and friends die of cancer, regadless of this guys political affiliation, your post is pretty distasteful.

His death maybe no big deal to you, but I'm pretty sure his family and friends don't share your opinion!!

Yes I read it, top to bottom, caption first, which stated Y was praying for his death, and made clearer in the body of text. As for the death of somebody I've never heard of let alone met, but reportedly aligned himself with the Shinawatras (sold his soul might be more accurate), I really couldn't care less, but at least I wouldn't use faked sympathy for a cheap shot.

"I know what a statesman is, he's a dead politician. We need more statesmen." Bob Edwards

BTW Thailand needs its coups to be a bit more "old-fashioned" . Not only would it solve a lot of problems, it would attract a better class of politicians.

"The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination." - Voltaire.

Ha, so funny, and so TRUE !

How many men do we know, where the Thai bird is hoping he'ill kick the bucket sooner rather than later. The Thai bird has already got the bit of land or house in her name, but she feels bad kicking him out whilst he's old and not in good health. Or the other one, they're legally married and the British/Australian government recognises their marriage, the woman knows(or thinks) she's going to get some of his pension, she's just hoping he will go soon !

:)

• Like 1