Feng Shui fails to stop Thai Govt House 'ghosts'

webfact

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mr. Sinsakorn, who is in charge of the audio system"....

Maybe ghosts don't like 20 trillion baht microphones and clocks either. Of course, microphones are not part of the audio system...

"After he gained consciousness...."

How can people take themselves seriously for picking a side in this sociopolitical struggle? It's like arguing which clowns have better make-up.

thumbsup.gif

Edited by FangFerang
  • Like 1

Mr. Sinsakorn said he has heard tales about Government House ghosts from other officials, including a painter who claimed a female ghost told him in his dream to use "dark colours" when he painted inside the building,

What are the odds that this one only came up after it was discovered that the painter used the wrong colors ?

• Like 2

I'm sure there's something in Buddhism about not doing things just because they've always been done. If what you're doing doesn't achieve the result you're looking for do something different.

I believe that's precept 3 - don't bang your neighbour's wife, or do bad things with toys. wink.png

No that's not the one I was referring to but I like your thinking.

• Like 1

The belief in manifestations of the spirits of the dead is widespread, dating back to animism or ancestor worship in pre-literate cultures.

And apparently still not unusual in post literate culture.

Thai at Heart said he worries about the country.

I agree, at this point in time they should know enough to keep their visions to themselves,

yet still seem to believe this is valid and appropriate public discussion in the press.

Solidly and boldly re-cementing 3rd world status via the national press corp.

What? They never imported Thaksin's blind Burmese fortune teller to have

a seance at G house and run off the malfrat phantoms?

"A number of Government House officials privately told our correspondent that they believed the female ghost manifested herself to Mr. Sinsakorn because the ceremonies needed to appease the supernatural entities watching over the area were not properly conducted."

The nation is in good hands.

Yeah, right!

Here is one of them:

Jesse-James-Pay-Up-sucker_zps3ef447bb.jp

Oh Please, is this for real?

They had just finished vanquishing ghosts and it didnt work!!!! So the work to rid the government house of ghosts was take seriously and now they are saying it sadly failed.

People, I mean people these are the crackpots leading the country. I have run out of words,, given me a real good laugh this morning though.laugh.png

Almost as silly as believing in religion. In fact, I'm sure that many religious people would have a good giggle at this, then turn right around with a serious face and ask an imaginary, omnipresent, supernatural being for help and advice.

Most people, I would imagine, believe in something. The more enlightened of them respect those that don't.