Bodies of foreign tourists found brutally murdered on Koh Tao beach

webfact

There is a great deal of International media scrutiny , the BBC for one have already noted how quick the Thais are to blame migrant workers for such crimes. I think the Junta know that finding a convenient scapegoat will not wash this time around.

Yeah, migrant workers, a farang and now the victims!

Boycott.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mailonline (yes we have ways of getting it here) reports mynamar worker arrested. Even shows the phone of a victim found at the room of alleged perp. Ahh so neat and convenient for the Thai police. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2756102/Killer-Thai-island-two-English-backpackers-bludgeoned-death-beach.html

Since the very start my theory was that this was a crime of passion.

A VERY jealous person killed David and Hannah.

Since Hannah was the victim who suffered the most serious injuries, her face was totaly destroyed (I have seen the horrific pictures of the dead victims) I believe that the killer saw Hannah as the rival!!!

So if the killer saw Hannah as the rival, the killer was obsessed/ in love with David!

I think we can exclude that some random girl, within days got obsessed/fell in love with David, to a degree that led to this horrific murder.

So who then?

I believe it could be David's friend, his traveler buddy, the british guy who left the island a cupel of hours after the murder.

What if this guy is gay or bisexual? What if he through his and David's friendship had developed strong feelings for David?

David was an extremely attractive guy, also very intelligent, funny, warmhearted, and openminded, and who knows maybe this guy and David at some point on this travel had a physical "experience" ? todays youth often experiment sexually.
Maybe this friend of David's believed that it meant something on a serious emotional level, but for David it was just a funny experience with his friend, and when the friend realized that David was making love to a random girl on the beach he snapped into frenzy rage, grabbed the garden hoe and hit David on the head/the side of the head and Davis's back, while Davis was still on top of Hannah (in the sexual act).
When David was gone, he hit his rival in a total frenzy destroying her face completely UGHHH frown.gif

I do NOT believe that Hannah was raped, I believe that the evidence of sexual activity at the scene only stemmed from the consensus intercourse between Hannah and David.

In the horrific crime scene pictures David is 100% naked and Hannah's bikini-top and skirt had been, bikin-top pulled down to her waist, the skirt pulled up to her waist, so her cloths in a state that in a way could fit David and her having sex.

In all respect for the victims, this theory is of course my speculation only, however I feel, even since the beginning, very strongly that this might have been the case...

And I am thinking...WHERE is that british guy, actually named one of the suspects by Thai police, who left the island 6 o'clock in the morning ca 2 hours after the murder ???
NO info whatsoever on where this guy is or what his alibi was, so far!!! or have I missed something???

I read in news reports that police had already interviewed the friend that left the island and have ruled out his involvement.

Other news reports said that the chief of Koh Tao police has not reported to his superiors since the crime, and was not answering his telephone!

What you said above makes alot of sense, could also apply to an obsessed ladyboy having done it. The AC bar is a mecca for the middle-sex in the early hours.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Since Hannah was the victim who suffered the most serious injuries, her face was totaly destroyed (I have seen the horrific pictures of the dead victims) I believe that the killer saw Hannah as the rival!!!

So if the killer saw Hannah as the rival, the killer was obsessed/ in love with David!

I think we can exclude that some random girl, within days got obsessed/fell in love with David, to a degree that led to this horrific murder.

So who then?

I believe it could be David's friend, his traveler buddy, the british guy who left the island a cupel of hours after the murder.

What if this guy is gay or bisexual? What if he through his and David's friendship had developed strong feelings for David?

David was an extremely attractive guy, also very intelligent, funny, warmhearted, and openminded, and who knows maybe this guy and David at some point on this travel had a physical "experience" ? todays youth often experiment sexually.

Maybe this friend of David's believed that it meant something on a serious emotional level, but for David it was just a funny experience with his friend, and when the friend realized that David was making love to a random girl on the beach he snapped into frenzy rage, grabbed the garden hoe and hit David on the head/the side of the head and Davis's back, while Davis was still on top of Hannah (in the sexual act).

When David was gone, he hit his rival in a total frenzy destroying her face completely UGHHH

I do NOT believe that Hannah was raped, I believe that the evidence of sexual activity at the scene only stemmed from the consensus intercourse between Hannah and David.

In the horrific crime scene pictures David is 100% naked and Hannah's bikini-top and skirt had been, bikin-top pulled down to her waist, the skirt pulled up to her waist, so her cloths in a state that in a way could fit David and her having sex.

In all respect for the victims, this theory is of course my speculation only, however I feel, even since the beginning, very strongly that this might have been the case...

This scenario was also the one favoured by many locals on Koh Tao early yesterday (Tuesday).

There are many areas in amazing Thailand controlled by cahoots. I had been married to a Thai, her brother killed somebody, parents solved issue pay certain amount to the RTP and he run free. Also RTP know he's involved in drug dealing. Just share profit and everything get solved. Thailand real! No clean up of scum. Better to leave.

The foreign embassies have had a number of cases of people getting lost in a drug enhanced miasma/haze that is the cause of a number of problems.

I do hope the NCPO get into this one and cleans up things a lot.

what exactly is a cahoot? do tell.

And I am thinking...WHERE is that british guy, actually named one of the suspects by Thai police, who left the island 6 o'clock in the morning ca 2 hours after the murder ???
NO info whatsoever on where this guy is or what his alibi was, so far!!! or have I missed something???

I read in news reports that police had already interviewed the friend that left the island and have ruled out his involvement.

Other news reports said that the chief of Koh Tao police has not reported to his superiors since the crime, and was not answering his telephone!

What you said above makes alot of sense, could also apply to an obsessed ladyboy having done it. The AC bar is a mecca for the middle-sex in the early hours.

You might be right, however, as I understand the news reports, it was the friend of David, who had scratches on his hands, who was cleared.

The news report I read said something to the effect that police had cleared all Koh Tao present british friends of David, and that would of course exclude the male friend in question, bc he left Koh Tao island the early morning of Sep 15th.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

So who then?

When David was gone, he hit his rival in a total frenzy destroying her face completely UGHHH

This scenario was also the one favoured by many locals on Koh Tao early yesterday (Tuesday).

Interresting!

Maybe some of David's other friends had indicated something like that about the friend who left the island 6 o'clock in the morning, and that then got around to some of the locals?

MURDERS
Friends of murdered Britons asked to remain in Thailand

BANGKOK: -- Police have asked friends of David Miller, one of the British tourist killed in Koh Tao, to remain in Thailand pending further investigation into his murder, Deputy Police Chief Gen Somyot Pumpunmuang said Wednesday.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/761142-koh-tao-friends-of-murdered-britons-asked-to-remain-in-thailand/

British backpacker arrested for suspected murder of fellow Britons at Koh Tao

x9-17-2014-12-48-49-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg.

BANGKOK: -- Surat Thani police yesterday arrested a British tourist after he was suspected to have connection with the deaths of two fellow Britons in Koh Tao off Surat Thani coast.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/761157-british-backpacker-arrested-for-suspected-murder-of-fellow-britons-at-koh-tao/?utm_source=newsletter-20140917-1353&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

It was Burmese... no, it was farang... no, it was another farang... she was raped and has sperm in her vagina AND anus... no, she wasn't raped... he died from drowning... no, he was bludgeoned to death first but water was in his lungs... beautiful people maybe can't wear bikinis in Thailand... we need to see what the deceased were up to before they were killed... the island is sealed off.... no, boats are running in and out... this hurt our image...

JESUS FEKKING CHRIST!!!! What a mess!

Beyond tragic and totally heart breaking.

At least it's getting massive international news, as it deserves. This is a cluster &lt;deleted&gt; of an investigation and how it's being handled by the Thai *cough* gov is unbelievable. If they can't find the real killer, you can rest assured some poor guy is gonna take the fall and there will still be a killer on the loose.

BANGKOK: -- Surat Thani police yesterday arrested a British tourist after he was suspected to have connection with the deaths of two fellow Britons in Koh Tao off Surat Thani coast.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/761157-british-backpacker-arrested-for-suspected-murder-of-fellow-britons-at-koh-tao/?utm_source=newsletter-20140917-1353&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

Just read elsewhere that the DNA isn't his.

They must have received the DNA result about a week before the forensic lab finished it then.

They must have received the DNA result about a week before the forensic lab finished it then.

No idea, but it's from a credible news source who posted that on Twitter.

You can get a DNA result back in a few hours if you rush it. Not that they can do that here, but I know in the USA they can.

Post with link to Bangkok Post removed.

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

i doubt it will happen but the Thai police should invite the UK police to help, at least there might be some chance of the truth coming out, v blame it on the nearest Burmese worker or farang.

You assume they actually want to find the real culprit. Might be some big policeman's nephew, which is why they usually blame these things on Burmese workers or Farangs. A real murder investigation could end up with some important Thai person losing face, which would be bad for the police.

Archived