Be Careful with this store..!

Ozgur

Here is my story. It is weird but I would like you guys to know what I have gone through so that you are aware of the issue.

I and my wife(Thai) went to this shop called “Xxxxxx-Xxxxxx XXX” which is a small shop mostly sells few Dainese and Alpinestars models as well as some helmet brands. I tried 2-3 jackets and put every jacket back on where they were on the racks carefully, even pulled up all the zippers without squeezing any part of the jacket as if they were not even touched. I ask some questions in terms of some models and sizes and my wife helped for translation.

The first issue is with the staff. Since we entered the store we were not welcome at all. My questions were not willingly answered for some reasons that I don’t really know no willing for help, no smiling, nothing. There was this girl just sit on the chair almost all the moment I was there. Except the times, she got up and checked the jackets after I tried. They didn’t have many choices and I asked them to show me a model which they would have it in the stock according to the owner whom I talked to on FB prior to visiting who was actually not present at the store at the time. Staff told me they don’t know about that and owner is not there. I said ok, thank you, see you soon and left the store. Even, my wife asked me "what is the wrong with them?". Of course I had no idea..

Here is most exciting part that I reserved for the last, yesterday evening, the owner send me message on Facebook saying that I am not welcome there anymore along with a picture which shows a deep scratch on aluminum shoulder protection of a dainese jacket(7-8 cm). Of course I asked him what he was trying to say. It is so freaking funny but he claimed that I damaged his property and “don’t come here again”. I have sent him messages and asked for a proof that I damaged his item. His staffed checked the items right after I tried and I am 100% sure that there is no way that I could scratch that jacket that bad. I would have needed a screw driver and push it through to make 7-8 cm long scratch. Plus, I tried the items right in front of the staff and on top of that she checked the jackets one by one with mean attitude lol smile.png

I told the owner this is insane and shame, he has to prove that I damaged it. And he said “it is ok don’t come again” lol smile.png

Of course I will definitely NOT go there again. I just honestly would like to share my experience with these non-professional people for you guys to be careful in case happen to go there.

Thanks for reading and your time.

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 2

Name of store removed as naming and shaming is not allowed due to the strict libel laws in Thailand:

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

//Closed//