The biggest boobs in Thailand?

pinkpanther99

Reminds me of a very old joke, about a guy on his wedding night who finds out that the goods were not quite as advertised, As his wife peels away all the "wrapping", he finally says, "Hey Baby, when you get down to the the part I want, just toss it over here!"

• Like 1

After almost 30 years here working in the entertainment industry of Go-Go Clubs in BKK & Phuket ,

I can tell you the real thing is out there , you just have to shop til you drop !

I think a search for the best Nipples , now that I can also testify that once on Patpong at

Queen's Castle they had a gal there , well wish I could post a picture but let me just say

Look at your thumb and you might be close ! A girlfriend of mine from the States was so very impressed ,

she paid the bar Fine , just so she could sit with us while she looked & played with them !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's about the size of what they were, incredible! Arrows represent their Length +Width across !

They could feed a whole Nursery Ward full of Babies , Whooaaa Mama !

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal. Again.
  • Like 1

More than a mouthfull is a waste anyway

Sure, but some people have (and are) big mouths. ;):P

By the way, I hate fakes, and that also includes fake boobs, fake blondes, fake women (and real women who look like ladyboys), thus, she's not attractive at all to my eyes.

• Like 1

Besides Being a dad with three daughters. I frankly don't care about size of boobs Because over time gravity takes over then they just get in the way. There nice when firm and perky. But hanging down below knees hideous. Of course my ex mother in law had a nice rack. And loved showing off

Plastic nose, plastic tits...can anything be more hideous and fake?

Plastic nose, plastic tits,

May I please have a Handfull,

Of your bouncy bits...

Burma Shave

IMHO...the biggest boobs in LOS belong to a gal

who goes by the handle of Lu Lu...

Fake? Sure...but she's OK by me!

Edited by Lite Beer
  • Like 2

Plastic nose, plastic tits...can anything be more hideous and fake?

Plastic nose, plastic tits,

May I please have a Handfull,

Of your bouncy bits...

Burma Shave

IMHO...the biggest boobs in LOS belong to a gal

who goes by the handle of Lu Lu...

Fake? Sure...but she's OK by me!

Kesarin Chaichalermpol (also known as Natt Chanapa, Nong Natt, Natalia, Nat...) doesn't have the biggest boobs, but still a nice (and natural) rack and was (in her prime) much more attractive IMHO.

• Like 2

Reminds me of a very old joke, about a guy on his wedding night who finds out that the goods were not quite as advertised, As his wife peels away all the "wrapping", he finally says, "Hey Baby, when you get down to the the part I want, just toss it over here!"

On the same lines,

The one I heard was They sell a lot of Wonder Bras here. Most times when she takes it off you wonder where the boobs have gone.