raro's Fast Food Heaven has opened!

rarosFFH

Can you move down to the end of my driveway, please? LOL. Anyway, those skewers lit my fire. I like my veg and those salads look good (except the iceberg lettuce . . . sorry. Please use romaine or better quality red and green lettuce, charge a bit more and I will be happy). Anyway, I did a re-con to find your place so I know how to get there easily but have yet to bite. Those BBQ skewers will do it. I live on NPW, btw, if you're thinking about moving!

From NPW go all the way up to the temple, and turn left. Go straight across Soi Siam Country Club (towards the crocodile farm) and we're about 100 m past the Junction.

We did some deliveries already to regulars, more like a test run. Seemed to work.

Another persisting issue is staff, or the lack of it. One girl just started Sunday, another one quit this morning. If anyone out there knows someone who wants to flip burgers please let us know.

... And served!

nice, Schaschlik mit (with) Pommes, but from the photos, I miss the Schaschliksoße wink.png

well,...we serve it with Tzaziki. It's not exactly a Schaschlik, as this would require to simmer the skewers after grilling them on the BBQ in the sauce....something to think about..... rolleyes.gif

BTW I tried to find Raro's and was not successful, could you give me better directions, I live a long way away from Siam Country Club Road and am not familier with the area. Maybe a sign I should look for. Don't know the shophouse place either. Help!!!!!!!!

BTW I tried to find Raro's and was not successful, could you give me better directions, I live a long way away from Siam Country Club Road and am not familier with the area. Maybe a sign I should look for. Don't know the shophouse place either. Help!!!!!!!!

GPS Coordinates are N12.93428° E100.93985° but please note, they are approx they will bring you with 20-30 ? Meters (but close enough wink.png ) as I haven't been yet

Google Maps link (without Streetview) http://goo.gl/maps/NCzIS (please look at the green arrow as that is where the coordinates point to)

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

GPS Coordinates are N12.93428° E100.93985° but please note, they are approx they will bring you with 20-30 ? Meters (but close enough wink.png ) as I haven't been yet

Google Maps link (without Streetview) http://goo.gl/maps/NCzIS (please look at the green arrow as that is where the coordinates point to)

Great map! If you zoom in, you'll see this business marker:

X-ray ICT & Consulting Co.,Ltd.

Raro's restaurant is right in that area, maybe a bit before if you are coming from SSC. He's working on a better sign, but what I do is stay to the left and drive slow (easy to do, plenty of room to pull over). His shop is an end unit. There's a bit of a driveway between his and the next building. His shop is on the end facing Soi Siam Country Club. Right next to it is a Thai style restaurant with some stuff out in the parking area.

I've come from the other direction a few times and also missed it. Just did a U-turn, and drove slow till I saw the sign with the halo! 55555

The dog ultrasound repellent has arrived. A joke. First off, it has no permanent beep, you need to press a button to make it work. One dog looked a bit irritated and moved half a meter further. The other dogs were not impressed at all.

As we are down to one staff now (one got a boyfriend, the other one follows her husband to Europe as scheduled) we are unfortunately forced to shorten our opening times to 10 am to 9 pm.

Still open every day.

If you know of anyone who wants to work with us please let me know.

We expected staff to be the biggest challenge, but that it's that difficult to find someone we didn’t expect. More so as we pay a bit over standard. Oh well... Next year asean opens, maybe more luck with Cambodians.

We expected staff to be the biggest challenge, but that it's that difficult to find someone we didn’t expect. More so as we pay a bit over standard. Oh well... Next year asean opens, maybe more luck with Cambodians.

unfortunately your wishful thinking is not justified! ermm.gif

A5. Free flow of skilled labour

33. In allowing for managed mobility or facilitated entry for the movement of natural persons

engaged in trade in goods, services, and investments, according to the prevailing regulations of the receiving country, ASEAN is working to:

Action:

i. Facilitate the issuance of visas and employment passes for ASEAN professionals and

skilled labour who are engaged in cross-border trade and investment related activities.

33. In allowing for managed mobility or facilitated entry for the movement of natural persons

engaged in trade in goods, services, and investments, according to the prevailing regulations of the receiving country, ASEAN is working to:

Action:

i. Facilitate the issuance of visas and employment passes for ASEAN professionals and

skilled labour who are engaged in cross-border trade and investment related activities.

Isn't hamburger flipper a skilled labor whistling.gif

Action:

Isn't hamburger flipper a skilled labor whistling.gif

yes, but after flipping the burger must be cross-border traded to match the ASEAN requirement laugh.png

• 2 weeks later...

The dog ultrasound repellent has arrived. A joke. First off, it has no permanent beep, you need to press a button to make it work. One dog looked a bit irritated and moved half a meter further. The other dogs were not impressed at all.

By not "impressed at all" do you mean it had no effect on them or that they didn't like it and run away ?

By not "impressed at all" do you mean it had no effect on them or that they didn't like it and run away ?

they completely ignored it...