Son of Koh Tao Island Chief denies role In Britons' murder

webfact

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been a comment on here from someone that claims to have good experience in photos and cameras such as we've seen here being presented in defence of the young guy..........would be good to have an independant expert check the validity of each photo and the cameras from which they were taken......as mentioned...white and black overlays and offset dates.....

Edited by ChrisY1

Many of us here at TV have been praising the General and the Army particularly for their work on Phuket, and rightly so.

A crime so serious, and no involvement or corrective action by the leaders of the country. all brownie points are lost, still the same old Thailand.

What a shame, I no longer believe in a positive future of this country.

Essentially this is the Thai Government saying if you go to Kho Ta and get raped or murdered you are on your own.

This should be made clear to any potential tourists.

That family are only powerful because of the tourist money that comes onto the island.

Shut down Kho Tao.

The diving is much better on the other side of Thailand and in Malaysia.

Yes thats what they are saying …and"" it might have been your daughters fault"" to the grief stricken parents.

"Its hate crime all the way down."

They even show us who did it.

Then say no evidence -

And they are thinking of dog tags *(for us all)

Edited by Fred Flinstone

Why most of you think the DNA of the semen belongs to the killer? She could have had sex with anybody the days and hours before she was murdered. Second the killer is not necessarily the same person that raped her no?

Yes, hypothetically it's not impossible that she had consensual sex with two Asians, and then she and the young man got brutally murdered just afterwards by others - but the plausibility of that is essentially nil. Outlandish. Cops surmise that there were probably 3 perpetrators (which is very plausible). Every young man has friends and family. If they reside in Bkk and/or the island, there are others who would have pertinent info as to their whereabouts and state of mind (did they bury soiled clothes in the ground? Did they arrive at a place early AM all sweaty and testosteroned out?, did they jump on a speedboat? etc etc.) Unfortunately, in Thailand, it's legal to harbor a criminal. And lying to police, particularly if you're from a powerful family is expected and excused. Phone records could show a lot.

I recall seeing a photo of Kristi Jones' parents arriving in Chiang Mai, many months after investigators there couldn't find a viable suspect for the murder/rape of their beautiful daughter. The parents were wai-ing the police commander after he had just told them he would do all he could to arrest and convict the murderer. Of course, the police commander was lying, and it was all done as a photo opp, and to give false hope to the parents and friends of Kristi.

This case will go down in the annals of infamy along with that one, plus these two:

>>> Chaleum's youngest son. After shooting a cop at close range with many witnesses (none of whom had the courage to speak up) the boy gained shelter at a Thai general's house (which, in a decent country would be 'harboring a criminal'). The son then ran off to Cambodia for several months. The dad said he didn't know where the boy was. Of course he was lying. Punishment? None.

>>> The heir to Red Bull fortune got off for killing a cop. Punishment: none.

.....and there are others. This case is a chance for Thai investigators to dig themselves out of the muddy hole of disrespect and arrest some real (not contrived) suspects. At the rate their going, it looks doubtful.

• Like 2

their faces tell everything. the father is pissed off the son ruined his face. he never offered help of anykind to catch the killer, instead went 100% defensive. even as far as to offer money to the first person to have the evidence for 1Million. bitch, that aint nothing. I want your island. just look at the faces of every thai hiso that has committed crimes and were caught, just google that. noticed how they have the same look? yes, there are alot of similarities in the murders of "Chiang Mai policeman killed Kirsty Jones" case. oops i for got the "if" Thais are weak, they let their emotions take control. and THAT is their weak spot. for those of you who know how to read people and their micro expressions will know that thais cant hide it..examples, THai actors. lol

yes, we all kiinda know who did it. (we all know WHO DID IT.) it is not possible to not know where your son is for a week and then say. "oh, hes in bkk this whole time see?"

his friends who were hiding in caves high as <deleted> ON THEIR BOATS, claiming that THEY did not kill them. instead of the usual stupid thai response of "i dont know who did it."

All you have to do to speed up the case is to put the MOB boss in jail for obstructing JUSTICE, so he cant go around threatening everyone. and you would be surprised how easier people open up

will he ever give his dna...lol. i doubt it. but ... comeon i have seen a zillion spy movies to know how...

• Like 2

Family and police are playing this very smart. Keeping the complete focus on Worat. Think about it. Why is he in the news so much if his family is that powerful? Why are all the online speculations about him permitted to continue? Two weeks from now everyone will believe he did it and stop looking at any other possibility, at which point irrefutable evidence will come to light that he couldn't have been involved. That'll shut up all the discussion on social media instantly. Some people have more direct family than 1 younger brother or 2 sons.

Indeed. There appear to be quite a few potentials in this family tree. The focus should be spread

I can't believe some of the comments I'm reading about the stills of the CCTV footage.

One member suggested that the date stamp wasn't straight and even used his own Photoshop skills to draw a red line under it to prove it! So what do you think? Someone put the date stamp on there and thought to themselves and thought "I know, I'll just use the Transform tool and bend this text"??? The curve is because it's a photo taken from the CCTV monitor.

Another member said the date stamp is in black and white text when surely it should just be one colour.. So what do you think? Someone put the date stamp on there and thought to themselves "I know, I'll just change the colour of some of the text for no apparent reason"?? It would have been easier to have left it how it was? It's like that because that's how it is on that particular CCTV system.

Another member suggested that the shadows of the people don't match up? So you think someone actually went to the trouble of super-imposing the people on to the image?? Use your brain just a little.

The best way to fake any image is to use as much of the original as possible. The easiest way to fake that image would have been to use an image from another day and then change the date to 13 and the day to Sat like in the still. Just a couple of minor changes.

They could also have used Adobe Premiere or any other half decent video editing suite to just add the time stamp onto the original footage, if they do ever release it.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Submit DNA and end the speculation.

Sent from my LG-D858

Im agree. If He is clean and lawyers want to help and clean him for the murder

he can just submit a dna test and no more needed and the police can keep searching

Isn't the DNA test compuslery if you are a suspect? Did all the other people, like all those migrant workers and other possible suspects have the right to refuse the DNA test? If he is refusing to give his DNA it's only making him look guilty.

you have to remember we are in Thailand and Thais are not that bright it might be easy for you to alter pictures but i watched and seen many Thai on there PC or phone and its all they can do is social networking and textingusing adobe ha ha thats a f%%%%%%g laugh

I can't believe some of the comments I'm reading about the stills of the CCTV footage.

One member suggested that the date stamp wasn't straight and even used his own Photoshop skills to draw a red line under it to prove it! So what do you think? Someone put the date stamp on there and thought to themselves and thought "I know, I'll just use the Transform tool and bend this text"??? The curve is because it's a photo taken from the CCTV monitor.

Another member said the date stamp is in black and white text when surely it should just be one colour.. So what do you think? Someone put the date stamp on there and thought to themselves "I know, I'll just change the colour of some of the text for no apparent reason"?? It would have been easier to have left it how it was? It's like that because that's how it is on that particular CCTV system.

Another member suggested that the shadows of the people don't match up? So you think someone actually went to the trouble of super-imposing the people on to the image?? Use your brain just a little.

The best way to fake any image is to use as much of the original as possible. The easiest way to fake that image would have been to use an image from another day and then change the date to 13 and the day to Sat like in the still. Just a couple of minor changes.

They could also have used Adobe Premiere or any other half decent video editing suite to just add the time stamp onto the original footage, if they do ever release it.

These pictures are not from a monitor, they are obviously printed from a low quality inkjet and then photographed at a bad angle perhaps even with a curve in the paper.

Yes of course it would have been much easier to have just made the changes to the date stamp all in white. This is a mystery. What video system gives you randomly black and white digits on the time code? I have never seen such a thing.

I am forced to entertain the thought that whoever manipulated the date stamp either did not know how to change the font color or was too dumb to think it would matter.

The proof would be in seeing an actual clip. But I doubt that anyone would ask for that. They have the result they wanted.

Edited by canuckamuck

These pictures are not from a monitor, they are obviously printed from a low quality inkjet and then photographed at a bad angle perhaps even with a curve in the paper.

Yes of course it would have been much easier to have just made the changes to the date stamp all in white. This is a mystery. What video system gives you randomly black and white digits on the time code? I have never seen such a thing.

I am forced to entertain the thought that whoever manipulated the date stamp either did not know how to change the font color or was too dumb to think it would matter.

I just Googled "cctv screenshot" images and looked at about a hundred. Yes, it appears that some cameras do produce date/time stamps with mixed colours so it's somewhat normal.

Out of all those cctv screenshots however, I don't think I saw any with the date stamps at peculiar angles and curves like the ones presented by the lawyer. Pretty much every single one was straighter than a honeymooner's dick.

• Like 2

The proof would be in seeing an actual clip. But I doubt that anyone would ask for that. They have the result they wanted.

So because it was done in such a blatantly amateurish fashion then it's clearly real ?

Take a still of any piece of CCTV in the Internet tell me it's dual colour and curved.

Please.

I just Googled "cctv screenshot" images and looked at about a hundred. Yes, it appears that some cameras do produce date/time stamps with mixed colours so it's somewhat normal.

Out of all those cctv screenshots however, I don't think I saw any with the date stamps at peculiar angles and curves like the ones presented by the lawyer. Pretty much every single one was straighter than a honeymooner's dick.

The mixed colours though are fades of the same colour. They are not black and white like this.

And the curve. If this wasn't so serious I d be on the floor with laughter at this.

The boy waited long enough so all marks were also no longer visible.

The islands and all the folk in the know. Must be difficult to live with.

Shame on you young man. Shame on you.

he needs to give his DNA, now!!

photo's from CCTV?

one?

that's it?

can he prove where he was the day before the murders?

No he attended the class at the university how could he be at the island ?

Unless there was a private jet waiting for for him at the island there is just no time for him to get back to Bangkok .

If he is the killer , he must have left the island around 5 or 6 AM in the morning. So do you think that a big wellknown university in Bangkok is covering up for him too ?

I don't think so . I believe he is innocent, but the headman's other son is way more interesting.

Come on.....let´s do it right......DNA-rest the Brothers...both of them...then we will know!! And the authorities must publish the result Nationwide and on the web for everyone to read !!! If they dont do this....we will forever Believe that some people in society can get away with basically Everything.....if you pay a handsome amount of Money !! And.....Koh Tao will Always be branded as a maffia-Place with their own laws in the Eyes of the Tourists !!!

• Like 1

Once again, the curve is in the paper the image is printed on. See picture of lawyer holding paper image.

Its not because you can see that the curve is not throughout the photo. There are even straight lines up and down in the photo. The only part of the photo that's curved is the time stamp

The mixed colours though are fades of the same colour. They are not black and white like this.

And the curve. If this wasn't so serious I d be on the floor with laughter at this.

The boy waited long enough so all marks were also no longer visible.

The islands and all the folk in the know. Must be difficult to live with.

Shame on you young man. Shame on you.

Rubbish! Take a look at the cctv screenshots here and then tell me they're just fades of the same colour:

http://www.cctvforum.com/about17018.html

Once again, the curve is in the paper the image is printed on. See picture of lawyer holding paper image.

Its not because you can see that the curve is not throughout the photo. There are even straight lines up and down in the photo. The only part of the photo that's curved is the time stamp

look again, many of the lines are distorted look at the top the glass wall and the red stripe along the windows.

And the real tip off is the converging lines from the inkjet printer. The paper is not flat and not photographed 90 degrees to subject.

post-10408-0-67177700-1412157477_thumb.j

Im agree. If He is clean and lawyers want to help and clean him for the murder

he can just submit a dna test and no more needed and the police can keep searching

Yes. There is absolutely no reason at all that the police and state should attempt to prove him guilty. If he can't prove he's innocent, and if he doesn't want to provide a DNA sample, the Official Thai Visa Committee On Guilt And Innocence will intervene, and rightly so. Imagine the nerve of this kid, trying to suggest it's up to the police and prosecutors to prove guilt.