New Audio System / HELP PLEASE!

moonseeker

Hi there

I have no clue about sound systems & need your help.

I love to listen to all kinds of good music. Occasionally also watch a movie. Usually all quite loud.

I have a Pioneer VSX-821 with the speakers that came with it. Is OK, but somehow I feel could be much better.

Just saw the promo for a Denon/JBL set, which looks well priced.

http://www.lazada.co.th/denon-master-av2-set-black-jbl-sub-140p-tivoli-audio-blucon-417570.html?wt_af=th.Affiliate.Criteo.SoQuero&utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=cpcmedia&utm_campaign=lf

Can anybody advise me, if the switch would be worth it, obviously I won't get much for my Pioneer system.

Thank you kindly. MS>

Edited by moonseeker

That looks a good deal but one other you might like to consider is the Onkyo TX-RN414 + speaker system SKF4800/SKS4800. Lazada have it for 19,800. I have the Onkyo receiver and it's very good. You can add the Onkyo sub woofer for another 5,900. Very good system if you are on a budget.

That looks a good deal but one other you might like to consider is the Onkyo TX-RN414 + speaker system SKF4800/SKS4800. Lazada have it for 19,800. I have the Onkyo receiver and it's very good. You can add the Onkyo sub woofer for another 5,900. Very good system if you are on a budget.

Thank you very much. I finally made up my mind and bought a Sheerwood R 807, with Klipsch Speakers, all a number too big....hahahaha.....MS>