I Would Like Some Facts

HenrikDK

"A Multiple entry Non-Immigrant Business visa... at 20 years of age. That'd be a dream. Even in Denmark the Embassy is not that silly. "

It's a stretch but possible. I'm 23 and got mine. Of course, all my papers were really in order and I wasn't just going to go sit in a cave meditating for a year.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A Multiple entry Non-Immigrant Business visa... at 20 years of age. That'd be a dream. Even in Denmark the Embassy is not that silly. "

It's a stretch but possible. I'm 23 and got mine. Of course, all my papers were really in order and I wasn't just going to go sit in a cave meditating for a year.

A British mate of mine got his visa at the Thai consulate in Hull. Didn't even have to show up, just posted his passport - and voila! got it back in the post 3-4 weeks later. Now that's what I call service! :o

It's a stretch but possible.  I'm 23 and got mine.  Of course, all my papers were really in order and I wasn't just going to go sit in a cave meditating for a year.

A British mate of mine got his visa at the Thai consulate in Hull. Didn't even have to show up, just posted his passport - and voila! got it back in the post 3-4 weeks later. Now that's what I call service! :o

i know a couple of people who did the same thing from hull.

one of them has'nt left thailand yet, the other one had to pay a fine and leave thailand and personally get a new non imm visa,

basically if the immigration police check the hull visa in the passport theres a good chance it will be deemed illegal and invalid because he did'nt make the journey..

i can't give full details coz i can't remember but it's a true story.

dave i think there must have been more toyour friends problem than just cos the visa was from hull.

as it is an official consulate advertised on the embassy website also i think cardiff and birmingham do a similair system.

i got a 2 month visiter visa no problems very helpfull and efficiant service.

all stamped and visa stapled in correct place

still just my 2 pennys worth, might be wrong

i hear what you say and agree, i was told about this guy who himself even ran his own visa service in thailand, they said it was because he did'nt officially make the journey himself, although maybe his past and present dealings were the cause of his problem.