Food court tables

SoiBiker

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish. I came here to learn from the true wise ones. The great oracles of Thai visa.

So far you have failed dismally.

Words cannot express my deep sense of shame. I must strive harder to emulate the venerable wise men.

Excuse me while I pop out and buy a Chang vest...

I wish. I came here to learn from the true wise ones. The great oracles of Thai visa.

So far you have failed dismally.

I think the OP has just proven one doesn't have to have a long neck to be a goose. But wait for it.... there will be a little gem of his wisdom following shortly.

In defense of food courts, I must say they are much more controlled than street vendor stalls. Running water, bathrooms with hand soap, air conditioned climate (slows down the spoilage rate of unrefrigerated food. Fresh drinking water available at no charge, removal of garbage and dirty dishes (never got the runs here)....all good. Food is displayed and cooked by clean attendants, usually covering hair. No backroom shenanigans being carried out on my order. I kind of enjoy it. Never have the problem the poster has.

I go to the Tesco across from Raum Chok Market in Chiang Mai....2 blocks from my house. They even have the cutest beer girls I have ever seen in one place (during beer sale hours). From 6 to 8 there is live music. People are a lot friendlier there than the farang bars I have been to...who only sucker you in for lady drinks. I met some upstanding citizens there...well behaved and well dressed....

• Like 1

I have never read such absolute rubbish! ( apart from my own threads of course viewers ..) Rather than become bitter and sound like " Mr Angry " if the food court is busy then go off on a nice " bike ride " and go back later when it's much quieter!

F.J wub.png

• Like 1

I have never read such absolute rubbish! ( apart from my own threads of course viewers ..) Rather than become bitter and sound like " Mr Angry " if the food court is busy then go off on a nice " bike ride " and go back later when it's much quieter!

F.J wub.png

Would food courts be an over indulgence, given your 6,000 a month all in budget?

Absolutely not! But I normally bring in " my own food " from outside and think of all the free unlimited drinking water! but you do have to be careful as today I spotted an overheated farang with a bicycle in the food court.........

• Like 1

F.J wub.png

Would food courts be an over indulgence, given your 6,000 a month all in budget?

Absolutely not! But I normally bring in " my own food " from outside and think of all the free unlimited drinking water! but you do have to be careful as today I spotted an overheated farang with a bicycle in the food court.........

did he have an umbrella with him ?.... better watch him, he jumps the queue and tries to steal peoples tables

Op if their is no seats left just ask someone with a free seat at there table could you share with them, no problem its hardly fine dining where you can reserve seats, its more of a communal eating in food courts.

Anyway why didn't you sit down and have a chat with the old Farang? This is a problem with expats in Bangkok at least, they will talk to a Thai stranger all day but will not even look at a fellow Westerner.

Edited by thai20144
  • Like 1

Anyway why didn't you sit down and have a chat with the old Farang? This is a problem with expats in Bangkok at least, they will talk to a Thai stranger all day but will not even look at a fellow Westerner.

He was busy talking to his equally old wife.

I never get the farang solidarity thing. I didn't go round befriending random strangers back in the UK. Why would I do it here just because somebody comes from the same part of the world I do?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I'm not one of those guys that came here to sit around like a lemon while a local girl did everything for me.

This is very obvious from your OP, you couldn't find a table in a food court could you

seeing as you cant master this basic skill what chance would you have with a real life GF anyway ?

Should I hire one of those pretend ones instead?

If you wish, you may want to consider those inflatable ones, when finished eating you can deflate her and put her in your bicycle tool kit..

Don't knock it. Great way to reserve a table in a food court.................wink.png