Koh Tao Murders: Thai Authorities Deny 'Scapegoat' Allegation

Lite Beer

They can't check his dna because would violate his human rights! I wonder how many more crimes the little pr$ ck is responsible for. He needs to have a dna test done by someone other than the RTP and results made public!

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Csi latest post, the video from Nation news is now saying the village chiefs son was seen leaving the island around 30 minutes after the murders are supposed to have taken place. I think the problem is everyone knows who done it but they are all petrified in coming forward.

I noticed the unidentified figure in the far left of frame in the video of the suspect in the middle of the night, presumably after the murders, seems to be wearing some sort of back pack.The sort of thing one carries when you're on your way somewhere, no?

Could it be that is the same someone who is hastily heading towards a private speedboat to nip over to koh samui for the first flight of the day?

Could it be the burmese suspect was enrolled to assist with this getaway?

CSI are also putting out a request for passenger lists from the airline for that morning.

Csi latest post, the video from Nation news is now saying the village chiefs son was seen leaving the island around 30 minutes after the murders are supposed to have taken place. I think the problem is everyone knows who done it but they are all petrified in coming forward.

I noticed the unidentified figure in the far left of frame in the video of the suspect in the middle of the night, presumably after the murders, seems to be wearing some sort of back pack.The sort of thing one carries when you're on your way somewhere, no?

Could it be that is the same someone who is hastily heading towards a private speedboat to nip over to koh samui for the first flight of the day?

Could it be the burmese suspect was enrolled to assist with this getaway?

CSI are also putting out a request for passenger lists from the airline for that morning.

Its a possibility but if you look closely there appears to be two people walking in front of him, and

The person on the right appears to be carrying a long stick like object or coild be an upside down guitar? ?

Lots of people seen Warot in AC bar that night then. Doubt many/any will step forward in person though. There was cctv from AC right? I'm sure I remember police saying they checked it when looking for evidence of an alleged altercation, but I wouldn't be surprised if something had happened to it now.

Edited by bunglebag
  • Like 1

Lots of people seen Warot in AC bar that night then. Doubt many/any will step forward in person though. There was cctv from AC right? I'm sure I remember police saying they checked it when looking for evidence of an alleged altercation, but I wouldn't be surprised if something had happened to it now.

Passenger lists from Samui and Surat Thani airport must be scrutinized. Also check Nakhon Sri T airport. The speedboat seen fleeing Koh Tao morning of the murder was reportedly heading for NST province.

• Like 1

What's shameful is that two young people have been murdered and the police have the right guys and yet to fill in your miserable slices in Thailand this is how you go about it day in day out.

The police will wrap this up very shortly and the right guys will get the death penalty .

Well done all concerned under enormous pressure to come up with a result so soon despite a few hiccups.

If you believe this horse cr-p I'm selling the Goldengate Bridge cheap. And will throw in California as a gift. I guess they could refuse to not to confess to something that they didn't do, Must be good cattle prod up the keyster Works for Thai confessions.

It's funny how all the usual suspects rant and rave on here and hit the like button for each other for their brilliant posting but when it comes to parting with a bit of money to fight what they think is a setup by the police and these guys are innocent suddenly it's only one like or dead silence.

Well I'd hate to be in a foxhole with you guys.

Or maybe I'm wrong and you guys have woken up to the that a fool and his money are soon parted.

Come guys throw in a couple of thousand dollars not baht and get these poor innocent victims the best lawyer money can buy.

No ?

Didn't think so!

Difficult to imagine a person or 3 being bullied into such a serious false confession; sadly though not impossible. Well now they have good legal help (and publicity), this whole case should be resolved with truth and justice

If the DNA results are genuine, that should settle the doubts

It's funny how all the usual suspects rant and rave on here and hit the like button for each other for their brilliant posting but when it comes to parting with a bit of money to fight what they think is a setup by the police and these guys are innocent suddenly it's only one like or dead silence.

Well I'd hate to be in a foxhole with you guys.

Or maybe I'm wrong and you guys have woken up to the that a fool and his money are soon parted.

Come guys throw in a couple of thousand dollars not baht and get these poor innocent victims the best lawyer money can buy.

No ?

Didn't think so!

How the hell do you know who has and hasn't donated to the legal team? Another presumption I suppose. When the truth does come out it will be interesting to see who goes silent then.

You can change your name to the silent parrot then Einstein.

• Like 1

The truth has come out just a few minor gaffs by the police but on the whole to get their men after 18 days is fantastic police work.

Sorry I don't live in bizarro world of conspiracy theories .

Don't worry these guys are guilty and these threads like other before them are destined for the thai visa archives.

The only thing that will disappear quicker than these threads is the monies donated team lawyer.

If I was you I want to know where every baht goes because it's has to be an on going commitment .

While you at it I know a nice bridge for sale in Sydney Australia if your interested.

The truth has come out just a few minor gaffs by the police but on the whole to get their men after 18 days is fantastic police work.

Sorry I don't live in bizarro world of conspiracy theories .

Don't worry these guys are guilty and these threads like other before them are destined for the thai visa archives.

The only thing that will disappear quicker than these threads is the monies donated team lawyer.

If I was you I want to know where every baht goes because it's has to be an on going commitment .

While you at it I know a nice bridge for sale in Sydney Australia if your interested.

Tell you what, see that bridge your selling in Oz, do us all a favour and take a jump off it, but before you do make sure the RTP are not about or they might make it look like a couple of little migrant fellas pushed you off it.

Now can I get some sleep stuttering dodo??

• Like 2

Oh the irony!!

For the last couple of weeks the hang-them-high-brigade has been out in full force here on Thaivisa.

Now the police has "solved" the case and the very same posters come out in full force to defend the alleged culprits.

I am not saying, that the police has got it right, actually I doubt it very much, BUT IF. THat would be quite ironic, wouldn't it?coffee1.gif

only if they provide DNA tests for the family, both sons, not just for the deceased pair, but also for to lady raped 2 years before, you know where the Son had 12 stitches in his foot jumping out the window as a perp...if they provide DNA I'll go away, in the meantime focus is on the mongrels!!!!

Please can you direct me towards the source/s of this story of the son being allegedly involved in a prior violent incident?newspaper?place?something i can search on google.

Thanks.Interesting indeed.

I would be interested in that story of the son being in prior incident also. Can you provide a link or Google site.

No I can't agree with you that 'this conspiracy stuff is just so bizarre'

The examples are legion where evidence was hidden, or crime scenes tampered with; and I don't mean just Thailand. These things have occurred in Western countries too. Also the issue of rights to independent and confidential legal advice. There was a case in UK where police (high level), had planted a tape recorder under a table in the prisoner's cell, thus bugging his talk with his lawyer. That was when the accused had only been held on 'suspicion' of possible crimes.

The very first thing the legal team need to do for these two people, is have a full medical examination conducted by an independant medical team upon them.

This should determine whether some kinds of " ill treatment " occured while they were in custody and being " questioned ".

this can be the turning point this needs to be proven i agree with what many are saying their needs to be a full investigation because something stinks .

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What's shameful is that two young people have been murdered and the police have the right guys and yet to fill in your miserable slices in Thailand this is how you go about it day in day out.

The police will wrap this up very shortly and the right guys will get the death penalty .

Well done all concerned under enormous pressure to come up with a result so soon despite a few hiccups.

What's also shameful is that you make a definitive statement "... the police have the right guys...".

You criticize everybody else but fail to recognize innocent until proven guilty.

• Like 1

However, he admitted that the two men were not given access to lawyers during their interrogation. He said the suspects did not ask for lawyers because they decided to confess on their own.

or the fact that they couldn't, because they speak very little Thai ?

This is the bit i really struggle with, all this confession stuff, if they speak very little Thai, therefore presumably they don't read or write Thai, but the confession and written statement must in Thai, there has been no mention of a translator provided etc, so could we say they don't know what they "admitted" to

so where are we ?

Two suspects who don't speak Thai very well

No lawyer who would obviously speak / read /write Thai and would understand what they have signed

No mention of a translator

And one would suspect none of the BiB speak Burmese

forgive me, where in the story does it say they could not speak thai very well?

Maybe this was covered earlier. This morning, Channel 3 news mentioned that the police have explained Hannah's cellphone 'controversy' away by now claiming that the phone found behind the suspects lodging was David's phone and not Hannah's phone.

Edited by NanLaew

Maybe this was covered earlier. This morning, Channel 3 news mentioned that the police have explained Hannah's cellphone 'controversy' away by now claiming that the phone found behind the suspects lodging was David's phone and not Hannah's phone.

How convenient, I thought with all the testing they have been doing they would have established whose phone it was, with zero doubt.

Funny how they can change their story without having to PROVE anything. This is what stinks about this mess, not one thing has any proof, it is their word.....

we have found the perps

they have owned up

The DNA matches

They were playing guitar

We "discovered" the phone

It is natural for the police to deny it.

Just as it is natural for many Falong's to admit the police did any thing rite.

Back home we would call it a Mexican stand off.

Except this time the police have DNA.

the sad part about the whole thing is the continues publication of it to just further the sorrow of those who knew them and loved them.

It happens all over the world. Just occasionally the media picks it up and keeps waving it in the face of the people who have lost loved ones.

What's a "falong" ?

Its a dress made of sausages...

Where is it that it was originally said to be Hannah's? I missed that in all the reading about this awful case.