What weapons can I carry

ukrules

...do you want to call America to solve the world's problems once again paid for by American taxpayers once again?

I am struggling to come up with even one "of the world's problems" that has been solved by US intervention....

I am struggling to come up with one little tiny thing that connects your post with the topic? What Am I missing?

I believe what you are missing is the fact that YOU brought the point to the thread (sans the delineation of "contributions". CYA much?rolleyes.gif )... therefore it is fair game for rebuttal.

Sorry wrong.

Fredge Post #45, He wrote, "In 'merica it's the nutters carrying guns, legally, who are dangerous. Good reason to keep away from there!a weapon was necessary, I'd leave the country."

I don't expect an apology but it would be nice before you accuse me of something if you would read the thread.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry wrong.

Fredge Post #45, He wrote, "In 'merica it's the nutters carrying guns, legally, who are dangerous. Good reason to keep away from there!a weapon was necessary, I'd leave the country."

I don't expect an apology but it would be nice before you accuse me of something if you would read the thread.

nuttin about solving world problems in that post

• Like 1