Police address criticisms over Koh Tao arrest of Myanmar suspects

webfact

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good that the police cleared that up.

So that's one conspiracy you guys cross off your list after about 1000 posts.

Now let's move onto the DNA.

It's stands for national dyslexics association you know.

Anyway the noose is getting tighter around these scumbags necks as more will revealed in the days ahead.

Even perry mason would get these guys off.

YOU FORGOT TO COUNT;

ZTHE POLICE HAVE STILL 3 IN THEIR POCKETS

( from the 3 myanmar boys where they confirmed the murder

in their sms send each other )

But that will shown only, if DNA will be found fake !

Stuttering parrot is completely blind to any facts, photos or witness statements that don't line up with the official story. He's keeps stuttering over and over again about DNA and is ignorant to the fact that the swabs and samples can easily be tempered with what most likely is the fact. In addition, even if the DNA found inside Hannah matches the Burmese, it still does not proof that they actually have committed the murder. As sick as it sounds, but the "rape" can have occured postmortem. Best is to ignore stuttering parrot completely in any threat related to the Koh Tao murder case - you are just wasting energy and valuable time.

Edited by catweazle
  • Like 2

lets hope and pray that the british government get seriously involved.

No other government will get involved.........do you really think they care after the British High Commissioner gave such praise to the RTP......?

C'mon.....culprits found....confessions received.....re-enactment went as planned (albeit bizarre)......it's over!

But I'm angry like everyone else here!

I think you are right on the button, like you and as you said many others are really p_ ssed-off currently with the fiasco. If they are in fact guilty of this crime I will be more than happy to acknowledge I was wrong and happy to see them suffer the outcome, however, if they have been fitted up to suit the police agenda I and others will still be p_ ssed-off with outcome and rightly so.

. . . and nobody in the bungalows a few yards away heard the screaming, shrieking and shouting which must have been going on in the quiet wee small hours as two strong, healthy Brits fought for their lives?

Hard to believe the lack of ear witnesses.

• Like 1

Good that the police cleared that up.

So that's one conspiracy you guys cross off your list after about 1000 posts.

Now let's move onto the DNA.

It's stands for national dyslexics association you know.

Anyway the noose is getting tighter around these scumbags necks as more will revealed in the days ahead.

Even perry mason would get these guys off.

YOU FORGOT TO COUNT;

ZTHE POLICE HAVE STILL 3 IN THEIR POCKETS

( from the 3 myanmar boys where they confirmed the murder

in their sms send each other )

But that will shown only, if DNA will be found fake !

Stuttering parrot is completely blind to any facts, photos or witness statements that don't line up with the official story. He's keeps stuttering over and over again about DNA and is ignorant to the fact that the swabs and samples can easily be tempered with what most likely is the fact. In addition, even if the DNA found inside Hannah matches the Burmese, it still does not proof that they actually have committed the murder. As sick as it sounds, but the "rape" can have occured postmortem. Best is to ignore stuttering parrot completely in any threat related to the Koh Tao murder case - you are just wasting energy and valuable time.

Interesting point possible rape / murder, I had the very same thoughts that the two may well be separate events - but held my counsel not wanting to be another "expert" adding to the case as it certainly wouldn't have added anything to the investigation.

A suggestion to RTP....in future, when u start an investigation....never ever start it by saying no thais would ever do it.

And here another one for the RTP: when you know from day one you'll need to cover-up for 'influential people', as soon as the bribe money is cashed in, arrange at once for some non-Thai fall guys and close the case, then you can 'reopen' the case a few years later and blame some dead guys, much more 'credible', and no loss of face. Totally un-ethical, I agree, but a practical solution in 'the Thai way', and then no need for such a whole shamefull comedy, such bad black soap opera...! Now a new coat of lies about the mobile phones, what next? My trust in the RTP was already low, to say the least, before September 15th, but it has now reached Nitrogen freezing level, and the worst to me is that it seems the 'new order' does not even have the slightest intention to, really, 'reform' the country's biggest mafia organisation! 'Shuffling' some Thaksin&Co. linked big brass away in favour of members of some other, tainted, 'club' is not like giving a shining example of fighting against organised crime, IMO...

• Like 1

If the DNA evidence is infallibly conclusive, why did they need to beat confessions out of the Burmese boys?

They didn't look particularly beat up to me - only sheepish and clearly regretting raping and killing those two unfortunate Brits.

I don't understand why people are so intent on protecting them when all of the investigative facts point to them being the guilty party.

• Like 1

"He added that investigators would tomorrow sign a document confirming that the DNA samples given by the two Myanmar men matched those found on the victim’s body."

I can sign for them any document they like, but would that be the truth?

I still doubt it very much.

Please lets have an independent investigation by the British police.

I don't see why you suggest a Pommy investigation would be better ,,,Get a independent team Get the U N to work together and sort out this crap.

They got the guys and now they will have their day in court. Videos, Witnesses, Confession, physical evidence and DNA. The suspects have lawyers who will be able to take their DNA again and compare it to that originally taken from the crime scene and analyzed in Thailand and Singapore.

It really is pathetic that faux internet forensic experts are going on with tiny bits of information, early police theories and imperfect reporting to come up with the most idiotic theories and then passing these off as plausible by pretending other facts don't exist.

The UK will not ask to become part of the investigation no matter how many people sign an internet petition. Like the rest of this nonsense, this is just not the way things work.

Most of you are no interested in justice, you just don't like who it turned out to be because you want to blame a Thai (specifically a rich one simply because he is rich) while others are angry and distrust the police. Get over it, the case is now going to be in the courts hands and it is so highly unlikely all the evidence including DNA (which can be verified again) are all a set-up.

While the police without doubt made mistakes it is just idiotic the way some our pretending. The want transparency but they can;t handle even receiving a little info. OMFG, so the police didn't know who did this originally and focused their attention on numerous suspects until landing on these two whose DNA matched ... this is the way many investigations go around the world. You take reports as gold when it suites your need for a conspiracy but even the most uninformed of those of us in Thailand know the press is crap and things are lost in translation.

The DNA matches and we all know as well as the police it can be verified again and again as long as the two suspects bodies are around. So go off on idiotic phone and unmissing video BS to make yourself feel better but it just comes off as desperate and illogical and dishonest.

Some people can't be helped - they would not see the truth, even if it hits them in the face! You obviosuly are one of them. That even 90% of Thais in social networks have addressed doubts (I am talking about Thais!!!!!) including police members from other provinces should ring a bell! Of course it is very comfy to always believe mainstream media and official statements since then you don't have to think - thinking for yourself must mean an awful lot of work to you. The announced "DNA matches" mean nothing unless they are confirmed by an independent non-thai forensic team that can assure public of having taken the DNA samples from Hannah in person themselves. In addition, the "rape" can have been performed postmortem, hence the killer(s) not necessarily are the rapists and vice versa. Ignorance is bliss in your case. Stop walking through this world with your blinds on, please! Perhaps you might wake up if any of your friends or family is tied up in a case similar to this one and framed as a patsy. All of a sudden you would stay on the other side of the line and rant against the people who believe the official version. Don't stay blind, man - open your eyes!!!!!!

• Like 2

Wonder what Seam Mcann really knows ??? He's gone very quiet ? Why ? Anyone think as that he was interviewed by police the next morning and still very much under the influence of something ?? Must of been a pretty wild party , plenty of nasty , incorrectly produced ? drugs available on KT ? Wonder if he went on a bender ? perhaps did some things he wasnt aware of , and thawed out later the next morning then panicked and hid until he could leave , OK he was supposed to have been checked out by the local RTP and cleared , hmmm wonder if his family had made some contribution to access his sudden departure , its happened after people are under the influence and gone off the rails , wonder if he was involved ???

Sean (photo - the blood stained guitar is his) is a key witness, yes and they did let him go. Why? Because he knows who the murderer is! He has been attacked by him as well (shallow stab wounds on his arms) and most likely it is the owner of the AC Bar - shown on the photo taken from behind the 7Eleven counter when they chased him and Sean ran for his bare life, he is standing next to police on the beach the day when the bodies where found, only a few inches away from David's left leg, and he keeps reappearing everywhere throughout the case. Koh Tao people describe him as a crazed gun and weapon loving person with a short fuse - the tactical push dagger used in stabbing David would perfectly suit such a person. This kind of knife is easily hidden under clothes, in boots or on a waist belt. Would not be surprised if he still is proudly wearing it, showing it from time to time to some of his cronies, proudly boasting about how many "farangs" he already has killed with this... In addition - you are quite correct - drugs never have been mentioned but the whole thing could have been also drug induced rage. Yaa Baa does really bad things to young people as does ice and all the other $#ite youngsters smoke, drink, sniff or inject... I fear Hannah's and David's parents will never learn the whole truth about how their children died and who is responsible unless they visit them in their dreams and tell them. I hope they will find closure and I hope that miraculously, somehow the true culprits will be caught and sentenced, but that might remain a pipe dream in a country corrupt, bent and superficial as Thailand.

1800482_709211102489951_3880485374870448

• Like 1

so where does the Burmese government stand in all of this, ?? just wondered,

Nowhere I should guess. Hasn't the General (sorry PM) just made his first official visit to a foreign country?. Oh yes....Burma. Maybe worked on the deal.

By the way, the guy David was from Jersey, an independent state, not part of the UK. I would have thought they might have something to say about this, but I've not heard a peep.

Do the RTP not realise how much blood would be flying around as these brutal attacks were taking place? The perpetrators would have it all over themselves and their clothes, but the police don't seem to have found any trace of blood on anything but the hoe.

Does anyone else find this rather curious?

One of the Burmese guys had the same t shirt on a 7-11, the same one on the day after when pictured and the same one when being arrested.

Even if washed itd still have blood on it.

Well it isn't rocket science. They all probably have 3 or 4 of those shirts as that is the uniform shirt of that bar. Though there was the shirtless guy running in the video. One would wonder where that shirt is.

My Wife tells me that the chit chat on Thai Forums is that Warod the son of the head man is not only connected to the Kings son and that some Army main man is part of their family but also took a flight from Samui using his Dad's name on morning of 15 Sept as they the family have a travel card with BK Air. He was on Koh Tao for the Full moon party on the 8th and stayed on.

• Like 2

There can't be an independent investigation, DNA review, or whatever as the crime occurred under Thai jurisdiction. The only way another crime agency can legally get involved is if officially invited to by the Thai authorities.

the good general has said the dna matches

end

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

To all the negative folks in the peanut gallery, as a former undercover officer with The Royal Thai Police in conjunction with the US Embassy, I'd highly suggest you remember you are only privy to the facts exposed online. There are numerous concerns about intelligence assets etc. which you'll never know about.

And if I was a Thai National Royal Thai Police Officer, I'd have a thing out for you. So stop being so negative, the Royal Thai Police are extremely efficient and friendly and concerned about getting the right people. Anybody who's had an experience which contradicts my statement should look in the mirror and read what you write.

Continuous negative speculation is not the smart thing to do. Why don't you go out and make a legal business and make money so you don't have so much time to speculate.

Some of you are so lucky they don't track you down.

Uncle

Wow Uncle.....were you reallya former undercover officer with The Royal Thai Police in conjunction with the US Embassy

...mmmmmm

Reminds me of all the xCIA and x marines barstool occupiers in Pattaya

• Like 1

Do you people realize you don't even know the facts you are questioning? You have not seen the police report and you have no seen the autopsy report and the case has not even been presented in court. You have bits of information from the press which some are accurate and some are not (as always in Thailand) and you have official statements from the police and again some perfectly accurate and some not as things get passed up to the head guy who makes the press statements. Then once translated (impossible to do perfectly accurately) you have info.

Then you have the other folks who get their info from blogs and believe they must be right because 90+ percent of the other blog readers believe in the blog. And those folks who believe they can solve crimes from a low resolution image. The Dr. Quincy folks can actually tell us how the murders were committed and with what weapon as well as the order of the wounds and if they occurred while the victims were alive despite them not know simple things like if blood had been wiped or rubbed away from any of the wounds.

Pathetic and desperate.

• Like 1

To all the negative folks in the peanut gallery, as a former undercover officer with The Royal Thai Police in conjunction with the US Embassy, I'd highly suggest you remember you are only privy to the facts exposed online. There are numerous concerns about intelligence assets etc. which you'll never know about.

And if I was a Thai National Royal Thai Police Officer, I'd have a thing out for you. So stop being so negative, the Royal Thai Police are extremely efficient and friendly and concerned about getting the right people. Anybody who's had an experience which contradicts my statement should look in the mirror and read what you write.

Continuous negative speculation is not the smart thing to do. Why don't you go out and make a legal business and make money so you don't have so much time to speculate.

Uncle

Wow Uncle.....were you reallya former undercover officer with The Royal Thai Police in conjunction with the US Embassy

...mmmmmm

Reminds me of all the xCIA and x marines barstool occupiers in Pattaya

Funny you say that, ive met a few ex CIA assassins and it always seemed to be in Pattaya. Must be an agreement between the U.S and Thailand to send all there deluded self medicating war vets to Pattaya so that the US dont have to deal with there crazy antics.

• Like 1

Uncle

Let me guess........last week you were a CIA operative.

The week before that Delta Force.

When a police force are so openly corrupt that even their own citizens fear and hate them, suspicion of what they say and do is the default position.

I think it's all in the name, as in the MAN from -----

jb1

If the DNA evidence is infallibly conclusive, why did they need to beat confessions out of the Burmese boys?

They didn't look particularly beat up to me - only sheepish and clearly regretting raping and killing those two unfortunate Brits.

I don't understand why people are so intent on protecting them when all of the investigative facts point to them being the guilty party.

Beacause ThaiVisa members are totally pizzed off that the killers were not Thai.

• Like 2

Beacause ThaiVisa members are totally pizzed off that the killers were not Thai.

The is just so much truth in your statement!!!