Kim Jong Un - Mystery deepens

webfact

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un misses shrine visit, KCNA reports
By Madison Park, CNN

(CNN) -- The mystery surrounding the whereabouts of Kim Jong Un deepened Friday after the North Korean leader appeared to have missed a ceremony to pay tribute to his late father and grandfather on what is an important national anniversary.

Kim's name was absent from the list of attendees at the Kamsusuan Palace of the Sun in Pyongyang on the 69th anniversary of the Workers' Party of North Korea, issued by state news agency KCNA on Friday.

The Workers' Party, founded in 1945, is North Korea's political party and is considered one of the country's most crucial institutions alongside the military.

According to KCNA, flowers were presented at the shrine in Kim's name, but the most senior official to attend was Hwang Pyong So, North Korea's second most important leader, who recently attended the closing ceremony of the 17th Asian Games in South Korea.

Full story: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/10/world/asia/kim-jong-un-north-korea/index.html

cnn.com.jpg
-- CNN 2014-10-10

• Like 2

I think we can all assume he is maggots.

It was only a matter of time... when you have your actual family including children murdered as well as a handfull of top brass military just because you are paranoid, all that does is make everyone paranoid about who is next.

Much more ruthless than his dad.

I just pray that he is dead.

Unfortunately that would probably portend more of the same or worse. I don't think they have a North Korean Ghandi or Mandela waiting in the wings to start down the road to freedom. And the eagerness on the part of South Korea to open the border, etc. is undoubtedly tempered by the devastating impact that would have on their economy. Knocking off Sadaam in Iraq wasn't quite the liberating experience some people thought it would be.

He might be chillin with Thaksin.

Mayve playing basketball or shooting his well-publicized numerous holes-in-one on a distance golf course with Dennis.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

Whatever happened to him, if he never comes back or shows up, I'm sure the world will not care.

I wonder if the CIA had anything to do with this... hmmm.

I would wager none of this has anything to do with the C.I.A.

• Like 2

Whatever happened to him, if he never comes back or shows up, I'm sure the world will not care.

You are probably correct, there is no oil in North Korea.whistling.gif

• Like 1

You are probably correct, there is no oil in North Korea.whistling.gif

Nicaragua, Vietnam, Laos, Kennedy Assination, The Congo, Cuba, Indonesia... none of those had anything to do with oil, more to do with changing country leadership

Edited by Nowisee
  • Like 1