Thai cops may still get rewards for charging people offering bribes

webfact

"I am ready to explain the project to my supervisor. If it gets the green light, I am ready to implement it immediately," he said.

In the real world, subordinates do that first.

facepalm.gif

“Cops may still get rewards for charging people offering bribes”

How about just having the water heads do their job?

facepalm.gif

And perhaps educating the public that the Standard Bribing Practice is over... wai2.gif wai.gif

• Like 1

When any employee, whether private, government, or law enforcement performs BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY, they should be considered for an award.

But an emplyee working during normal job hours just doing their job, however minimal or superior (aka "job performance"), should not be considered for an award. This doesn't happen in a military command, why should it happen in civilian employment? But when an employee is gurantaneed an award for performance of normal duties, it not only denigrates the employee's QUALITY OF PERFORMANCE but provides opportunities for CORRUPTION and COLLUSION throughout the entire chain of command.

Over and over this Govt seems to be making changes in a vacuum without any intelligent feedback process.

Subordinates are saying. Great idea Boss. Let me get on it.

It's like watching a one move chess player lose game after game and not learning a darn thing.

The government had nothing to do with the instigation of this police incentive scheme.

Arrrrgggghhhhh.... come on!.... Every day is the same....

TOTALLY STUPID ideas come out and are then changed the next day. What about these guys just find out what they really want and then just do it instead? It is never-ending BS, only hurting the countries image and nothing else.

• Like 1

There are more U turns by the Government,than there are on the roads.

regards Worgeordie

This is not a U-turn by the government, the government did not introduce this scheme, the police did that.

Of course......the cops dont work for the government!!....maybe Chalerm is involved!!

This country has an exemplary record for continuity in being able to put lunatics in top positions.

Rewarding good police should not be done in this manner. The scheme is amoral,imbecilic and totally corrupt and therefore in line with the mantra of the RTP.

time to put a dash -cam with audio in your car ,

so you can prove that you are stopped without reason ,

and put on film the false accusations of speed or too long right lane driving .

Never open your window and keep your doors locked.

Write down his uniform-number (if there is one)

And start making extra video with your phone ,try to get his face on film.

he can only get to you if he uses his gun ,and he wont risk a second "koh Tao".

why people speak about descent wages ?

what about doing just their job ? if they know the wage before they start... but how many are allowed/encouraged to buy their promotion to get a bigger part of the extortion, gambling dens, prostitution, human traficking and let's not forget, drugs dealing

nothing goes here without the "approval" of the police and their share

• Like 1

Listen up y'all, we got a new scam scheme ...

No wait, rather not ...

Yes we do, or ...

Now, do we or what the funk ...

Yes, of course we do, just not enough dough ...

Noyes - know what, it's a still birth ...

Wait, maybe if ...

? crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif !!!

Come in please RTP, do you read me ... on the off-chance there's someone - anyone - with half a brain ... ??!

During a fairly egregious traffic stop, I was guilty and also put my audio recording function ON in my mobile telephone on the seat beside me.

Officer saw it was on and after warning me,in Thai I guess, waved me onward with no fine, no money changing hands.

Better would be a video recorder on. Recommended guilty or not.

I favor giving a bonus to productive law-enforcing police, like this plan. It sends a very clear chilling message to all to keep it clean. A great first step.thumbsup.gif

"Adul said he supported the project because it would boost the morale of good police." Good police.....it would be interesting to read a Chrystal ball to to see how few there are!

One of those high-performance predictaballs made by Chrysler would do the trick. They were mighty popular for a while.