Can Thais hold a secret?

Costas2008

I agree that Thais generally seem to love a good chin wag and secrets here are few and far between.

However, as a woman, I will tell you that if a woman WANTS to keep a secret, there is no amount of cuddling and canoodling that will drag it out.

• Like 2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Costas, maybe you should hop in bed with that police chief over on KT, ya never know, with a little of your soft persuasion, a little cuddle or a kiss and maybe all will be revealed and we can rest this case? cheesy.gif

He's not my type.

His ar$$ is too hairy for me.

Please, send me a photo of yours, djhotsox, maybe you are as hot as your username indicatessmile.png

is this a quote from experience???

• Like 1

Costas, maybe you should hop in bed with that police chief over on KT, ya never know, with a little of your soft persuasion, a little cuddle or a kiss and maybe all will be revealed and we can rest this case? cheesy.gif

He's not my type.

Please, send me a photo of yours, djhotsox, maybe you are as hot as your username indicatessmile.png

is this a quote from experience???

No comment.

And the weather is still hot here.

When is it going to get cooler?

This forum should be called Thai stereotypes. It is amazing how some people here spend so much time putting down anything and everything Thai, but they are staying here. I would leave and go back home if I were you. Just to be consequent.

Many here are really red necks, believe they are superior, while most are totally useless to Thailand and probably have been a disaster where they come from. Go get a life.

he says moaning at everybody moaning./ having a laugh/.......go away pipkins..

You're attempts to stereotype all Thai people as usual fail. Thais are people, like anyone else, no more or no less.

Oh really...

You mean that they do not try to save face any more than people from other countries..

That they are as disciplined on the road as people from other countries...

That they are no more enclined to corruption than people from other countries..

That they will take care of their children as well as people from other countries.. will

That they will take care of their lady as well as people from other countries...

That they will rent out seadoo in a fashion as honest as back home...

That your taxi fare will be as fair as back home....

That...

That...

Of course they can.... 55555555

All Asians have developed a system that transmits juicy gossip, especially secrets,at the speed of sound.

All Asians have developed

What has the others 'developed' - especially the people who are from the place you originate from.

coffee1.gif

He's not my type.

I am that hot, sorry no photo, that's my secret....wink.png

• Like 1

My wife is welcome to the secrets that she implies but never states she has. In fact I wouldn't wish ever to know them; what use is knowing all there is to know about one's partner? Far better to have respect for that which differentiates and understand that some things are mine and some are hers, and always will be.

You're attempts to stereotype all Thai people as usual fail. Thais are people, like anyone else, no more or no less.

Oh really...

You mean that they do not try to save face any more than people from other countries..

That they are as disciplined on the road as people from other countries...

That they are no more enclined to corruption than people from other countries..

That they will take care of their children as well as people from other countries.. will

That they will take care of their lady as well as people from other countries...

That they will rent out seadoo in a fashion as honest as back home...

That your taxi fare will be as fair as back home....

That...

That...

Face is a myth that can't be measured.

World corruption index Thailand 102 out of 177.

http://www.transparency.org/research/cpi/overview

Niue and the Dominican Republic are worse drivers.

Child suicides Thailand 46th in the world.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1414751/

Young Female suicides Thailand is not even in the top 40.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Health/Suicide-rate/Young-females

You can catch a taxi or a limousine near the central exit Montreal on the Arrivals level. Taxi rates are fixed at $40 to downtown, It is customary to tip the driver anywhere from 10% to 20%, with 15% being the average.

Taxi Bangkok to airport about $20.

Stay home Andre, you're not ready for Thailand yet.

Edited by thailiketoo

Costas2008, on 15 Oct 2014 - 19:11, said:
transam, on 15 Oct 2014 - 19:00, said:

OP..................NO, definitely NOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

Just try........an extra cuddle and a kiss.......you will be surprized.........

She lets you kiss and cuddle her???

I bet she keeps that a secret rolleyes.gif

I had a secret which I did not tell my sister who is very close to me. When this particular situation was resolved I explained the whole thing to my sister , her first question why did you not tell me, I replied if I told you it is no longer a secret, not that I do not trust you but a secret cannot be shared or it is no longer a secret.

Usually people all over usually do not hold a secret which has been confided to them by others irrespective of the pledges and promises, not to tell, made to the person who told them. They are,however, more reluctant to reveal secrets of their own.

I do not believe that Thais are any different to other people of the region. I think that extroverted and very sociable people are more prone to tell, but I may be mistaken.

The People of India have a saying, 'keep a secret and you are its master, tell a secret and you are its slave', which is so true.

Yes, I think you are right. Thais can't hold a secret as well as you and I can. But having said that, most women I ever met or knew could not hold a secret either. So My Thai Wife is no exception.

But now let me tell you a secret about me.

If My Thai Wife does have a secret, and holds it from me, I am sure of one thing.

That it is not something I want to know about!!!

• Like 1

This forum should be called Thai stereotypes. It is amazing how some people here spend so much time putting down anything and everything Thai, but they are staying here. I would leave and go back home if I were you. Just to be consequent.

Many here are really red necks, believe they are superior, while most are totally useless to Thailand and probably have been a disaster where they come from. Go get a life.

he says moaning at everybody moaning./ having a laugh/.......go away pipkins..

Too low level. Must be living in bar.