Manchester City

mrbojangles

Just now, BangrakBob said:

they'll piss it in, it's not like they are playing PSG ?

I never fancied that team much anyway. There manager looks out of his depth at this level too. He's got a solitary cup to his name and he only got a 2 year deal. When we're actually in gear I'd fancy taking them out in Paris.

25 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I never fancied that team much anyway. There manager looks out of his depth at this level too. He's got a solitary cup to his name and he only got a 2 year deal. When we're actually in gear I'd fancy taking them out in Paris.

Without wanting to sound too arrogant I think they got lucky, and we've got every chance of beating them in Paris. 

2 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Lyon are not even close to PSG, 2 wins, 2 loses and a draw, sitting 7th in Ligue 1. I'm having 4-0 City. 

I didn't say Lyon were close to PSG. You mentioned PSG so just thought I'd remind you of our scores with them a couple of years ago

31 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I didn't say Lyon were close to PSG. You mentioned PSG so just thought I'd remind you of our scores with them a couple of years ago

I never said you did, I'm just saying you are playing an even more ordinary team than PSG, so you should piss it in.

See you are expecting a bumper crowd again tonight, 36,000 I'm reading....

12 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Oh yeah didn't see that. I'm not going to harp on it, just can't get my head round it. You have a big enough fanbase. 

It's not the size of the fan base, it's that some purposely stay away as they hate UEFA. This tells you the history of why many are aggrieved :-

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/why-city-fans-boo-uefa-13674961

Don't get me wrong (and ask any City fan) of course it'd be great to win the CL but if we had to choose between the PL and CL, we'd sooner win the PL. The owners probably don't agree with that though

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

It's not the size of the fan base, it's that some purposely stay away as they hate UEFA. This tells you the history of why many are aggrieved :-

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/why-city-fans-boo-uefa-13674961

Don't get me wrong (and ask any City fan) of course it'd be great to win the CL but if we had to choose between the PL and CL, we'd sooner win the PL. The owners probably don't agree with that though

All fair points of protest but to a point. At the end of the day this is European football, the pinnical of modern football. You have the greatest team to ever be assembled, with the most decorated manager of his generation. These reasons surely out weigh not being arsed? 

Edited by BangrakBob

8 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The Jesus dive was hilarious....crucifixion please!! :cheesy:

I was going to retire, as I have a very busy morning replenishing various meat products and boooooze, but this is a very entertaining match. 

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Haha 1